Chapter 1

Marry him?

"Walk faster Rachel or else we are going to be late" I heard my friend Alfa call out from across the hall. I grabbed my things from the locker and walked towards her.

"What? Where ae we even going in the first place?" I asked confused. She grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to her car. I didn't bring my car today because I decided to carpool with Alfa. I saw my other friends - Lee, Mohuya (Mo-who-ah) and Ambia. 

"Guys, where are we even going?" I asked the others because Alfa was driving and she's not going to give me aany answers for that matter. 

"It's a surprise. If we tell you you're going to ruin it" Lee said. I rolled my eyes at them and looked back at the from of the car.

I tried to look out and guess where we were going to but I couldn't figure it out. I closed my eyes knowing that my friends aren't going to tell me anything. 

I'm Rachel Kim - from a middle class family. I have a older brother - Kim HeeChul. He's a complete idiot ad a flirt and a savage. Basically he's everything bad and I hate him but that's only to stop his ego from growing. I actually love him a lot. He was my only support when that incident took place. I'll tell you about it some other time.He's older than me by 2 years. 

My parents are doctors and I want to be just like them. I go to Seoul Arts and Science College. Most of them are amazing people. Very welcoming. But you know there's always one or more group of people that you absolutely hate. I hate the queenka group - Red Velvet (A/N Guys Idon't hate them but I love this group. It's just for the story. Sorry if any ReVeluvs are offended) They bully and show off. I admit they are good at singing but that doesn't mean that they have to be so just irritating.

Then there's the kingka group BTS. They are kind of nice but if you get on their bad side you're literally dead. But I .hate and I mean absolutely hate Park Jimin. We both used to go to the same pre-school. Then high school but he moved to Busan and became the famous Park Jimin that the whole world loved. Now he's changed. 

"We're here" I heard Alfa say. I looked up to find that we were at an arena. What are we doing here? There was a huge crowd specially of females. What is going on here? I turned around to ask my friends and saw that they were already outside.

I went out only to hear people screaming.

'BTS! BTS! BTS!'

I turned around to find BTS coming out of the car and that's when realisation hit me. So we were at their fansign. I turned to glare at my friends but they already left.

I turned around to walk away from that place when I saw Park Jimin staring at me. omeone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the gate. Oh boy! Looks like I'm going to hell! Save me!!