► ▻oo2 : Everyday.

► ▻ Meeting You At 3AM△▲

► ▻oo2 : Everyday.


 

 

 

"As always, right on time my Krystal!" Victoria knowingly laughs. I sat in one of my all-time favorite spots of Café  La Chata, waiting for my new cup of fresh hot coffee. What? I always have coffee, every morning, day, & especially night. "Krystal!" a deep but cute voice yelled from the lower floor.

 

I turn to look and see one of my close friends, with his autumnly colored hair naturally wavy to it's full volume, fully clothed in his school uniform, also complementary to mine. "Ahh, Taemin!!" I jumped off the tall comfy stool and rushed to Taemin, who tightly hugged me that I couldn't breathe. "I missed you so much," Taemin mumbled into my neck. I laugh, he can be so cute sometimes.

 

I heavily pat his strong bony back, "Me too! Haven't seen you in a while!" I smile inside out. We just had a 3-day weekend due to a holiday on Monday. Right now it's time to resume classes, back to the normal schedule. I regain my breath as he releases his warm tight embrace around my slim waist.

 

"Where have you been the past weekend?" I questioned, remembering his absence over the past few days. "Oh, I was over at hyung's house," Taemin answered as he looked into my eyes. I felt my cheeks burn up realizing the small distance between our faces. "Oh, I see.." I clumsily smile as I crept away. Awkward..

 

"Here's your coffee, Krystal dear. Minnie, eat your breakfast!" Victoria gladly declared. Taemin awkwardly laughed and made his way to the counter where Victoria had laid our breakfast, as well as my special morning coffee.

God, don't you just love coffee? 

I bet there's no one else in the world who love coffee more than I do! A smile spreads across my lips after I took a sip of the pipping hot caffeinated drink. Ahh~

Taemin grins at me, "Don't you just love coffee? I bet there's no one else in the world who loves coffee more that you do, Krystal!" Taemin chuckles and technically glows. I choke on my drink, He knows me so well.

"Omo, you ok, Krys? Need a napkin?" Taemin asked, very concerned. Yet he still has that effervescent glowing aura.

I envy him.

How he can just smile everyday just dazzles me. I mean this guy's been through more than me. Well compared to what had happened to me, all that happened was that the rest of my family had to move to America for my father's business, yet I refused to leave all of my beloved friends, Taemin, Vic-unni, and him.. And had decided to stay in Seoul. 

I shouldn't have stayed.

I should've left this horrible place.

I mean, it's not that horrible here. We live in the richer commercial side of Seoul, but we're on the street nearest the ghetto parts of this vast city. At the time, it was perfectly safe enough for me to live alone, I was 16 at the time though but I managed to reason with my caring yet over-bearing parents and settled at Vic-unni's & Taemin's little cafe home. 

After they left for America, I moved in right away, to his house. Ah, if only I knew better.

But you know what, I was a love-sick teenager for godsake. We aren't supposed to know any better and think the world is all magically safe full of magical unicorns and . I just want to -slap my innocent sixteen-year-old self. How could I be so naive?

Taemin interupts my violent thought as he wipes my burning lips. Oh wow, I hadn't notice that my lips were burning.

Why, did Victoria keep it in the brewer for a long time or what? She knows I hate a little too much hot coffee. She knows my lips and tongue are extremely sensitive. Then why on Earth-

"Hah, you're so careless, Krystal," Taemin chuckles again, making me envious of his bright smile once more. 

"Very. Now you two go on ahead to school now! Don't want to get you darlings late!" Victoria pushes us out of the warm cafe out into the chilly autumn streets that were slowly crowding up. 

"Aish, noona! Think about Krystal's lips! Their going to chap now! And I just took a cold shower! I might catch a cold in this chilly weather! Please just let us stay in a bit longer!" Taemin did his sad puppy face. I giggle, his aegyo's very effective and cute in a way.

"Pshh, then you guys walk faster to your school!" Victoria harshly replied. "Now, you know noona's got early customers and how-"

"-and how a bunch of high schoolers would disrupt these very valuable customers.. Yeah, we know Vic-unni!" I pout. 

"Well, I'm glad you guys understand," Victoria grinned and ruffled both of our heads. Ugh, treating us like we're babies. She's such a mom.

"But we're seniors, noona!" Taemin adorably complained. I giggle again, he's can be such a child as well.

"Now, now. Give noona a kiss ~" Victoria pointed to her cheek. Victoria looks at me too and grins cheekily.

Oh my god, make it stop already. Although we both hate Victoria's motherly mode in the mornings, we still oblige and still kiss her anyway. I'm surprised I got used to it, since it was only Taemin she used to do these kinds of mom things on him. Oh well, as her childhood friend and dongsaeng, I shall do it to get it over with.

We both hesitantly plant our lips on her cheek. Ring! 

"Oh, let me get the customer's order!" Victoria rushes back into the cafe and leaves me as Taemin's lips push against mine all too suddenly. 

Victoria, you mo-fo. How could you, not one customer has even walked in yet nevertheless the cafe has opened for business.

Oh, I will get you Victoria Song Qian!

  ▼△ 

Hey everyone ~ Good Morning shall I say, since it's like 1:47AM over here! Just finished my homework (had lots of reading to catch up to that I had to cancel an appointment with my friends, whose faces I haven't seen in ages since we all go to separately different schools. otl.) yess! And tumblr was being a b as while facebook was being a meanie, I just popped on over here, hehe c: Well anyways, thanks for the comments, DEEPLY APPRECIATE IT SINCE I'VE BEEN SUCH AN EVIL PERSON PREVENTING YOU ALL'S LOVE FOR MINSTAL. OMGOSH, LET ME TELL YOU GUYS AGAIN, HOW SORRY I AM. I'M SORRY. MIANHE.

im sorry ; n ; otl. an evil person i am indeed.

So yeah, let me know how you guys think of this chappie! It's more focused on her daily life and some TaeStal going on at the end ;DDD Sorry for the un-MinStal scenes but I just couldn't help it, hehe cx And from now on, it will always be written in Krystal's p.o.v unless stated otherwisee c8 Anyways thanks to : ilovewufan, harlowsong, &latte_cream for the unexpected comments after I've been such an evil person preventing you all's love for minstal. lol, here some adorables minstal gifs for ya ~ > u <

 

I'm outt ~ Stay lovely out there, dears ~ &let's hope I get my good sleep before the real morning dawns cx ~

                    

lol don't know if that was lukris or whatever. just realized i put the gifs that way. olt. ok. bye. needa sleep.

tumblr is ratchet. gifs aren't mine, yo.