► ▻oo1 : Falling

► ▻ Meeting You At 3AM△▲

► ▻oo1 : Falling


 

I  can't seem to get over the fact that he's gone. Dead.

We were always there for each other and was never apart.

We stayed together as if we were soulmates,

But I know, deep in my heart, I feel that he hasn't left the world, not yet.

I know he's out there somewhere. And soon we will reunite.

  ▼△

—♥{Krystal

 

The wind blew furiously as I stepped out of the warm and toasty cafe. I sighed, watching Victoria wearily close the cafe up, making sure everything was locked tight before heading down below to get her rest. The lights shut off and I remained there standing in front of the cafe, still as a mannequin, still lost in thought.

The cafe looks so different during nighttime after its locked up. In fact, the whole city looks different at nighttime. Everything seems as if it was being tucked under a nice and cold blanket, also taking its rest with the citizens. Well, except for me. I'm always awake on late nights. This is my time. It is the time of most insomniacs anyway.

I took a sip of warm coffee that Victoria always gives me before she closes the cafe. Brewed to it's perfection, it's especially best for late night walks all over Seoul, rather than the bustling mornings in Seoul. Sooner or later you'll run out. It's best to take it when it's not that chaotic so your coffee can last to it's fullest.

"Um.. Hey, excuse me," I felt a light but forceful tap on my shoulder. I turn around to find myself staring at the eye of a tall fairly built young man. It was too dim to see his face but still enough to make out the outline of his body, up to his strong muscular arms down to his perfectly sculpted legs. His chest bounces up and down, trying to catch up with his quick and deep breaths. His dark hair, so wavy and soft, moves gracefully on top of his head as he heaves in and out, still trying to breathe evenly after what it seems a long hard sprint.

For the first time, in a long time, I find myself speechless.

Well I wasn't the only left speechless, I felt myself being checked out also and saw a small satisfied grin on the handsome stranger's face. I realize the state I was mesmerized in and snapped out of it.

"Uh..hey. Haven't seen you around here before.." the dashing stranger breathes as his intakes in his breaths slow down. He managed a small grin, which fastened my heartbeat with his charming smile. I swear, he had just melted my heart.

"Yeah..Me neither.." I managed to reply after my heart melted.

"Hm? What did you say?" he leaned in closer, a few inches away from my face in fact.

I absolutely hated repeating myself, yet in this case I had no complaint. This is very odd of me..

"I said I haven't seen you before either." I repeated. Wait a minute, I really haven't seen this guy around here before!

He chuckled, "If I've seen a beautiful girl like you, I'm sure I would've remembered seeing you around.."

I automatically blush in response. I hate cheesy lines. They're so..ew. That's why I hate romantic comedies. Yet this man I don't know had made me come to like it.

I look up at him and he smiles with his perfect awkward grin as he advoids my gaze. Look at him being all shy! And here I'm blushing so mad right now, damnit!

Before uttering a word, I took a quick sip of coffee and stared at the stranger once again, feeling an oddly familiar feeling. Deja vu.. Before I could speak one word, a stampede of furious gangsters all armed with weapons and such came running around the corner. "Yah!! Choi Mi-"

"Sorry, I guess it's time for me to take my leave," the handsome stranger charmingly smiled and kissed my forehead. Wait, what.

"Y-YAH! WHAT THE HELL!" I managed to yell a few seconds late after he ran off, away from all the armed gangsters, away from me. Wow, I sure am late.

"Wait-" I yelled. How can he just kiss me and then run away? I'm not too sure I'll ever see him again! I wanted to run after him, something inside me told me so. But I was left speechless, like the demure girl I am.

Soon the large gang disappeared out of sight, along with the mysterious handsome stranger.

I slowly ran my hand up to my forehead, feeling a cold feeling replaced by the warmth of the kiss. I sighed, feeling so stupid after a very short conversation. I should've asked what his name was.. What if it really was him..? I slowly take a sip from my still steaming hot coffee.

No way. It can't be him. I take a large gulp of coffee, despite it's high temperature. He's no gangster, well he doesn't get chased.. I sigh once again as I walk down the dimly-lit streets of Seoul, still in search of something only found late at night, just like other insomniacs, except in my case, someone.

  ▼△

Ayy, wassup doe<3 Lol at me tryna be ghetto.. cx So anyways this story was kind of abandon since I had Cover Girl! going on and school. We had recently gotten back in school, (taking 2 AP classes fml.) so I was just thinking of finally posting the chapter. Since that AFF ate my first few chapters, I had some saved on the website but never had a chance to actually edit it. Anyways, the first few did so I added some new stuff to the old stuffs. c: I was actually going to update this fic during the Christmas Break and cut it off short since I abandoned it for like, more that half a year, so December-January is when I'll probably finish this fic ~ I'm sorry for taking long to update. I feel like a really horrible person, otl. > n < Forgive me ~

tumblr is love..; u ; gifs ain't mine.