One Last Dance

Jhope x OC One Shot

I paced in the hall for what seemed to me like hours but in reality was only minutes. I stopped every few seconds to look through the tiny glass fixture that was on the door. I am the last dancer that has to perform her final dance before my classes come to an end. I've been coming to this class for a year now and everyone here has seen me transform and gain so much confidence, yet being in front of the teacher always made me turn straight into mush. The door opened and a younger girl walked past me without a word before my name was called.

"Jocelyn, you're the last one, show me what you've got, and be yourself."

Jung Hoseok. He was like an angel that God had sent to bless each and every person with. His smile was so blissful i swear just looking at it could cure anything. When he smiles his eyes form the perfect crescent moon shape and I swear it takes me to another world. I could get lost in his eyes and looking away is far too difficult. His body is toned in all the right places and he himself is just a ray of sunshine. Staring at him distracts me so much, it's always so hard to keep focus.

"Yah! Jocelyn, you're wasting your time just standing there, show me what you've got"

I forgot to mention he takes dancing very seriously. Turning the music on, I begin to perform my dance for this loving angel. Each turn, leap, dip, and split more graceful than the next. In that moment I had mesmerized him with my dancing, but I didn't know it yet. The way my hair flowed down and dipped into my back and gently flowed off my shoulder low key made him crazy. The song ended way too quickly for the both of us and I bowed to the man standing in front of me.

"Teacher-nim, did I do good?"

At first he had nothing to say so he clapped but cleared his throat and gave me my feedback.

"You did very wonderful today, you really felt the music.. I've never seen you do that before. I'm very proud of you, please keep on doing that. Feel the music and incorporate that into your dancing. Overall you did fantastic."

"All thanks to you, teacher-nim."

Once again I bowed to the man in front of me. The air around us was hot and you could feel slight tension building between us. We stood there for five minutes in awkward silence before Hoseok spoke out.

"Please, my name is Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi. You do not need to keep calling me teacher."

In that moment my heart began to flutter. It was as if it had blossomed into a butterfly and just ripped out of my chest and flew far away. Making eye contact with him, I noticed a small bead of sweat roll down his forehead and him wiping it away quickly. That was then when I realized the tension between us was not anything involving anger, but because we were both quite nervous.

"Do you want to go get some coffee, Hobi?"

It was an 'in the moment' kind of thing and already knowing he would turn it down I decided it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"Yeah, I would love to actually."

"Oh alright then, maybe next ti-... Wait really???"

He smiled before taking my arm, and my items into his hands and pulling me out into the street. It was dark and the moonlight gave a white glow to the both of us. The light bounced around his face and highlighted his features very well. For once I could see him clearly. He was slightly tan and his arms were a lot more toned than I thought. His skin had imperfections and he had no makeup on today. I was captivated by his natural beauty. We ran around the town for a while realizing it was too late to get any coffee at all. We came to a bench and decided to sit down and just talk about each other. We exchanged secrets with each other as if we were in middle school again. We giggled and smiled at each other. He talked so sweetly and genuine. I didn't realize that I was slowly falling for him. The smallest thing about him was so big for me, he was every thing to me. He was really precious.

"I'm sorry if I'm talking too much Jocelyn, I just enjoy your company."

"I enjoy yours too, Hobi~"

And there it was, his signature smile. The thing that broke me. So I smiled right back at him. It was a competition on who could smile longer and I thought he would win, but he forfeited himself. As I smiled at him, he took the chance to grab my hands and softly place his lips against mine. It was like I was welcomed into heaven. He held me as close as he could and made sure he wasn't hurting me at all. His slightly strong hands rubbed my cheeks so gently I practically fell asleep. I was melting in his arms and I didn't want anything to end. Before moving away from me he placed his forehead against mine and kissed my nose.

"I've wanted to do that for so long, but I thought you would push me away... Why didn't you?"

I rubbed my thighs softly and responded to him as sweet and innocently as i could.

"Because I wanted to do that too, Oppa."