Epilogue: The real trick-master

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please let me introuce myself. I'm Queen Tammy I, Queen of everything she sees and she doesn't see, and I'm here to tell my story.


You know... Humans are a special kind of stupid. You only need to use some tricks and they do everything what you want.
My mommy taught me most of them.
For example, my fur was already a good start. Thanks to the fact that our breed is called Maine Coon, all of us are born with long for and humans LOVE long haired cats. Then you only need to meow at them and these stupid humans fall for you.

 

My home at the breeder was a good one, but unfortunately my future home didn't sound promising. It was a family with some loud kids who wanted to touch me all the time and hell, I didn't want to live with them. They annoyed me and I wanted a quiet home.
So one morning I escaped my home and looked for some new and better owners.
Faster than I expected I found them. Two young male humans who felt for my tricks on the spot. If we cats could laugh, I would have done that.
My new home was pretty small compared to my previous one, yet my new humans were quiet ones, so it was fine.
I needed a short time to get used to it and then I started to train my humans to become the perfect cat-pets.
The first and most important thing they needed to learn was that I need my space. A small cat bad was far too small, but a human bed had the perfect size. The light furred human learned that pretty fast, so I had my bed secured.
The next step was much harder and I had use some tricks to train my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter