Please Meet Park Sung Rin

Beauty and the Beast (Ver. B) {HIATUS}
Character name: Park Sung Rin
 
Age: 19
 
Weight/ Height: 52 kg / 160 cm
 
Personality: Rin is a laidback, lazy person who hates cute things and loud people. She's always being sarcastic and making smart remarks. She doesn't  like to be in a noisy atmosphere and rather prefer the company of a puppy than that of a human being. You'll always find her sleeping somewhere, or daydreaming, or even walking around aimlessly (although she's always tripping because she's clumsy). She doesn't care to make friends or to understand the people around her. She only has a few friends whom she talks to and hang out with. Rin hates cats and Hello kitty with passion, but loves puppies and dogs because of their loyalty. Rin is also very violent and aggressive when she gets really angry. But, luckily, her tolerance is very high.
Rin has a deep fear of making friends because she's afraid of being betrayed as it had happened to her once before by an important person. So, she's known for being a cold and harsh person because of how she treats people on the first meet. She has high standard for making friends, and only a few were able to meet them. Rin has a deep passion for dancing, singing and the drums, but she loves dancing the most. Her specialty is locking and hip hop, and she's always dancing everyday. To her it's like air - she can't live without it.
So, Rin has a harsh appearance but once you get to know her, she's actually a really nice. Around her friends she's always laughing and joking around. She's also considered dense, naive and clueless but her friends, but Rin doesn't know that. But she is also known for being a great cook, as she would cook for her friends all the time and they love it. Rin doesn't let anyone know that she cooks though or that she loves puppies, because she doesn't want to show that she's weak. To her, if she shows that she's weak then it gives other people a chance to walk all over her and she won't have that. 
 
Blood type: A
 
Ethnicity: Canadian, Japanese, Korean 
 
History: Rin use to live in a happy family of four- Her mom, dad, twin brother and herself. Her mom was always whispering sweet words to both her and her brother. Her brother was always there to but to help her as well. Her father was always caring and kind and was always there for her. If she had to say who she liked the best, it would've been her father. But it all changed when a terrifying truth came along: He was cheating on her mom. That was when she felt betrayed by him and his lies. She went cold after that incident, never to trust anyone around her except for the people who proved themselves.
After that incident, her mom still continued to smile and be there for her kids but after a while she couldn't take it anymore and she committed suicide. They were place to live with their grandmother but she treated them like peasants. As soon as they turned 18, they both moved to Korea. 
 
Likes:
  • Puppies
  • Daydreaming
  • Writing
  • cooking
  • Going for walks
  • Sleeping
Dislikes:
  • Cats/Hello Kitty
  • Being rudely awaken
  • Liars
  • Crowded areas
  • Loud people
  • Two face people
Habits:
  • When she's nervous she'll start playing with her fingers
  •  Tends to fall asleep almost anywhere when she's not serious
  •  Will start drumming her fingers if she's thinking about something
Hobbies:
  • Going for Walks
  • Dancing
  •  Playing the drums
  •  Playing with her puppy
Friends (?):
  • Amber of F(x)
  • Key of SHINee

Congratulations to Drama153!~ I hope to work with you and your character well! If you have any questions, please put them on my wall or in my PM box. If you have any comments, please write them in the comment box below.

So the next will be Dong Youngbae's girl.