5

TATTOO

 

You walked down the street side-by-side with L on your right side. Both of you just being silent and not talking to each other. You loved it when it’s silent like this on the walk way home. But for L, he was debating what question to asked you. He wanted to bombard you with tons of question but he knew well that you’re not that open yet to him and you might think of him as a freak weirdo so he decided to shut his mouth.

Both of you heard a loud commotion at the food stall ahead of you two. You tilted your head to the side to get a better sight of the commotion. Then your eyes went wide as you saw a group of man wearing black suit holding a bat and you knew well who it was. Without hesitating you grabbed L’s arm and ran to the nearest store and went inside and hide at the corner of the dark.

L was bewildered by your sudden action. “Yah! What the hell are you doing?!” L yelled but quickly you covered his mouth using your hands and signaled him to be quiet.

“You know those loan sharks?” L asked you suspiciously once you let go of your hand after he signaled you that he would be quiet.

You nodded as you eyed the situation out of the store, checking whether they’re still there or not and unfortunately they’re still there.

“What? How come? You borrowed money from them and you couldn’t pay it and that’s why you took absent for two months straight?” L blurted out. You glared at him.

“Aish! You sometimes could be a quiet person but you can be a talkative person. No I didn’t borrow money from those bastards. Let’s just say, me and my friend have matters with them once.” You tried to calm him down.

‘Me and my friend? Does she mean that ex-friend?’ L thought while staring at you who’s panicking but trying so hard to calm down.

After a while, the loan sharks left the food stall already. You gathered your courage to go out from your hiding and suspiciously eyed the condition around you.

“Let’s go home. Sorry about just now.” You glanced at Myungsoo who’s still in confusion because of you.

“You know you owe me an explanation.” He stated shortly.

“I thought I explained already.”

“That, you called as an explanation? Explanation my . You and your friend only told me you had matters with them. That’s all. What do you expect me to understand from that so-called-explanation?” L went raged as he frustrated with you who’s not giving him a full detail and always gave him a tiny bits of detail.

“Alright alright. My friend borrowed money from them. And you could probably predict afterward.” You walked faster but L matched his pace with you quickly.

“Well, then why would you be scared? It’s your friend’s problem. Not yours, right?” L asked you trying to dig in more information from you.

“. They knew I was related to that friend of mine! And they saw me before when I’m with that friend of mine. And that friend of mine passed away, you dumb.” You exploded in raged.

‘. I slipped that out.’ You mentally cursed yourself.

“What?! Passed away? How come? What the hell? What happened? Yah!” L trying to dig in more information but you shut your mouth tightly.

“I’m not telling you. Now, shut the hell up before I threw a punch to your handsome face.” You threatened him. He stopped talking for a while and his eyes went wide as you threatened him.

But then he snapped out of his daze. “What did you say before?” L shook your arm. You turned your head to face him and shot him an annoyance glare.

“Shut the hell up before I threw a punch.”

“After that! What did you say after threw a punch?” L cling his arms around your shoulder but you shrugged it off.

“Threw a punch to your….” Then you realized what you said before. Your eyes went wide and in no time you were blushing madly and turned your head to other way to avoid his gaze and to not let him see you’re blushing.

“HA! You said my handsome face! Your own words, you know. Thank you!” L laughed really hard and clearly he’s really happy that you said his face is handsome. You slap your own forehead lightly and mentally cursed yourself again.

You shot him a glare. “If you’re still laughing or even mentioned that, I swear to God, I’ll punch your face and made you regret that you’re laughing just now.” You stated coldly. Instantly, L shut his mouth and pretending to zip his mouth with his hands.

Then he walked right beside you and poke your ribs. “Don’t be so feisty, girl. I know you could be a romantic lovey-dovey girl.” L smirked and gave you a wink. You just rolled your eyes and trying hard to not giggle in front of him.

Then the two of you arrived in front of your house. “So, which one is your room?” L asked.

You pointed to a window on the right side of the house. “That one. And why do you asked that?” You eyed him suspiciously.

“Who knows you missed me and desperately wanted to see my handsome face so I could know which one is your room and I could climbed up there and let you see my handsome face.” L winked at you. You rolled your eyes.

“No parents?” He asked in a soft tone. You a bit surprised by his tone.

“They’re abroad pretty often. So yeah, considered no parents.” You answered in a soft tone too.

“Home alone then?” You nodded.

“Don’t expect me to say watch out of ghosts or things like that because I’m pretty sure the ghosts will ran for their spirit when they saw you.” L laughed again.

“Yah!” You punched his arm softly and laughed together with him.

“But this one, I’m serious. Be safe. If you need any help or anything, don’t hesitate to call me okay?” He made a gesture with his right thumb on his ear and his pinky finger near his mouth. You nodded and smiled warmly at him.

“Or if you’re lonely and need you know, company, I’m ready, girl.” He winked at you. You felt regret for having the thought of him for being such a caring guy because at the end he’s being a dork flirty mushy guy again. But you knew that he’s being very sincere when he’s caring like that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@screamingaegyo: LOLL glad that you're exciting ;D nooo wrong it's not Zico ;) it's totally unpredictable ;) keep commenting ;) :*

@KPop_luverr: hihi thank you so much :* keep commenting ! :*

@pikwangmin: it will be told later on, don't worry :) keep commenting :*

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. ENJOY. TELL YOUR FRIENDS
THANKS FOR READING
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE :)
ME LOVE YOU