Detective

Thoughts of none

Mark

"My name is Mark"
Everyone was smiling, nodding happly.

A man was standing there, frowning.

"no"

MARK!

The young man shook his head.

His fellow partner smiled warily at him

Youngjea

"Are you alright?"

Mark groaned sitting up, completely ignoring the concerning question

"What's up?"

Youngjea, rubbed the back of his neck.

"They got the guy, he's in the interrogation room."

Now Mark's eye's widened, jumpimg from his seat happily.

"Okay,go buy a coffee and I'll start."

The younger boy took no time to listen to hsi surperior hyung, as he happly threw on his coat.

"Yes sir!"

Piling up the case paper, he walked calmly but surely to the interrogation room.

A man stood angrly on the grey brick walls.

"You know who I am right?"

He hissed.

But the plastered smirk on Mark's face told that he knew exactly who the man was.

 "Mr. Jeabum, please have a seat."

The man frowned pulling his seat across the floor as it made a scraping loud screech.

 Mark scrunched his eyebrows tightly.

"You can't make me talk, I'm waiting for my lawyer."

 It was almost a coincidence that his lawyer happened to walk right in as that current moment, but no surprise to Mark, as he had already seen his fair share of detective t.v dramas.

"Mr.Jeabum please have a seat." 

Mark frowned upon seeing the firmialir face.

"Yugyeom...."

He groaned, standing to greet the man.

"No need detective, I am here to get my client out, so please if you don't mind,please leave the room"

Mark clenched his fist, and throwing back his head angrly.

"FIve minutes"

He hissed, slowly leaving the room

He loved this part the most.

Where all he had to do was wait for the criminal to make a stupid deal with their lawyer so he could laugh and throw down more evidence and watch the shock on their faces as they  heard their crime being read alooud.

"Yugyeom is always on time."

Youngjea laughed, sipping the bits of black burned coffee from the nearby coffee shop

"A**hole."

Mark queitly mutters as the lawyer reachs for the door.

"Qucker than I thou-"

"He won't make a deal Mark."

THe said boy shuddered upon hearing Yugyeom call him by his real name.

It wasn't usal for him to call him that at work unless it was something really urgernt.

"I won't go down for this sh*t!"

 Mark groaned angrly, showing his clear frustration in the other man.

"Alright Mr.Jeabum, if you don't make a deal then my partner will have no choice but too arrest you for murder."

He warned in the most sarcastic tone ever.

Jeabum looked away for a minute, reflecting on his thoughts.

"Youu can't put me in jail for a murder you have no evidence on"

Mark resentfully laughed, opening the case file.

"Mr.Jeabum you said that you were at work when your wife got murdered, but some witnesses saw you standing in your drive way for about 30 minutes."

Mark's smile grew as Jeabum's eyes became wider.

"Then you went inside and came back out with your dead wife in your arms, and you were crying. How do you explain that?"

Yugyoem frowned, wiping his face nervously.

"As you said detective, he wasn't in the house when his wife was poisened, so why is he here?"

The lawyer was clearly becoming frustrated as Mark dragged out the case.

 "When your cleint was arrested he told the officers that he had just gotten home 5 minutes ago, It's Illegal to lie to an officer, then whe we checked his story it turns out that he had went into the house erleair  and was talking to his wife for a while before he leaft again,  what do you have to say about that."

Jeabum slammed his fists angrly,

"YOu can't prove that, because you have no proof!"

Youngjea rolled in a table with a small t.v hooked t it.

"Please watch sir."

 

Jeabum entered the house, greeting his wife small kisses on the cheek.

"Where have you been?"

She smiled nervously fixing her hair.

Jeabum smiled cheekly, pulling out a wine bottle, and pouring itin twoglass jars.

"I want to have some fun tonight." His wife laughed, umpig in his arms romanticly.''

"Alright big boy,let's go!

The dou laughed as she dranks  cup aftr cup of the red wine."
"Oh, I'vegit tio gi."

Jeabum picked up his ringing phone and haded outside .

But the cameras continued rolling as his tipsywife stod at her kitchen counter with clear discomfort on her pale face.

"Honey, I'm not feeeling well."

She groaned dropping on the floor.

The man didn't answer his wife she contiuesl called for him onthe cold grond floor.

It wasseven whole minutes before finally rested her eyes, falling face first on the ground, no longer breathing,not moving.

 

 

Thewhle had gotten queit.

"Mr.Jeabum you are under arrest for the murder of your wife, and for lying to an officer of the law."

Youngjea  handcuffed the man, and calmly walked him out the door.

"You wiil pay for this!"
 He shouted as he was dragged out to the hall with force.

"YOu've done it again Mark.?'

Yugyeom sighed, grabbing his suit case

"What, put another crimanal in prison, yes,that's my job an you-"

"Me what?"

He hissed.

"You always say that it's your job to put bad guys in prison, yeah well, it'smy job toprotect innocent men from the like of you."

THe young man began.

"And why does it only seem that you always  go after the rich guys, huh?"

Mark swallowed his saliva, He kne w it wouold come to this again

"Because I'mtrying to do what everyone else  is afraid to do"

 The man scoffed rollin his eyes with clear disgust plastered on his face.

"Well, I won't be surprised if you end up dead." 

Mark laughed, knowing the younger didn't really mean it.

He was just angry that he had lost again.

"Well I've got to go."

Yugyoem now once again grabbs his belonging and heads to the door.

He peeked his head back in with big puppy eyes.

"OH, Hyung, please can I borrow some cash, I used all my cash on a taxi to get her."

Mark groaned; pulling some money form his wallet and handing it over.

"Thanks a lot, Hyung."

Hyung

_______________

So sorry guys for taking so long to upload this chapter.

I was really busy with starting my summer school again,

This chapter was just to point out what Mark became when he grew up, please don't hate me, if you skip this chapter it will be alright.

Don't worry there will be some Marks on in the next chapter, I promise.

(Sorry for the bad spelling, I tried to type on my tablet)