One

That's Right My Type (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"What time are you leaving?" Jisoo poked my arm with her pen in her hand. Jisoo was one of the few friends that I met at the night cram school. She was an easy going and humble girl, despite her wealth and pretty looks. She was probably the closest friend I had in cram school. We would always share notes and help each other out before our exams. The other students? Well, most of them were more focused on doing well themselves and wouldn't bat an eye if anyone asked for their help. A girl once accused me of stealing her notes when I had just found it on the ground and was about to return it to her. 

I groaned and ran a hand through my hair, "I need to be home by 10.30 so I'll leave at 10." I said, focusing my attention back on the economics book I was reading. 

"Myungeun, it's already 10.30." She pointed at the clock. 

I took a sharp intake of breath. Oh . I was late and my parents would kick up a huge fuss if I didn't reach home on time. I stuffed my books and pencil case into my bag. I turned to Jisoo, "Thanks for reminding me. If I run, maybe I can reach home before 11."

"No worries, I need to leave soon too." Jisoo gave me a gentle smile and waved me off, "Quick, go home." 

"Bye, see you tomorrow!" I shouted as I ran out of the classroom, earning a few annoyed looks from the other muggers. 

~

I sprinted down the hallways, towards the exit. My mom was so going to kill me later. Damn it, I'm just going to take the shortcut. 

I ran off in the opposite direction of the road I usually walk. The shortcut was a much darker, quieter road back home. I crossed my fingers and hoped that I would be able to head back safely. What are the chances of meeting a gangster, or even a drunken man?

While running, I spotted a tall, lean and lanky man that caught my attention. He looked young. I furrowed my eyebrows. He looked awefully familiar. Passing by the building he walked out of, I got a closer look at the guy. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and his hair was styled up nicely. Is that a kpop idol? I asked myself as I waited for him to turn around. 

The moment he angled his head, I could see his sideview. 

I gasped.

It was Oh Sehun. 

God, he even had a lip piercing. Was I hallucinating? 

My mind screamed "TAKE A PICTURE WHILE IT LASTS" and I whipped out my phone. The moment I was about to take a snapshot, he whipped his head towards me and I stood there, staring directly into his eyes. 

His lips formed a frown and I knew that I was done for. Oh Sehun or not, he looked intimindating as heck and I got this bad feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter