The beggining

Love is unfair

A Saturday morning (Suna’s POV)

I got up early again…..Finally it’s Saturday, but I couldn’t sleep, so I got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. I bet on Monday I will have a nice dream with a handsome prince and just like Sleeping Beauty I won’t wake up till somebody kiss me. This will be nice, but I don’t have a boyfriend (forever alone) and I live with my bestie, Bomi who won’t kiss me, I hope. She is still asleep, so now I’m really envious.

I just sat down and drink my coffee when I remembered something… Today is 24th of July, when we will get an answer from Jellyfish Ent. OMG! I totally frogot this. Last month there was a casting. They were searching for Starlights for the next VIXX reality show (VIXX Dorm Cam) and they said we will get the answer today, who will be the lucky girl or girls. I but we don’t have a chance, cuz we are really unlucky, but I had a dream last week. In that dream we celebrated Hongbin’s birthday together with the boys in their dorm. But this was just a dream so I should just forget this and make breakfast for us.

I wanted to go to the fridge when my phone started to ring (my ringtone is Error). Who the hell will be? It’s 10 in the morning and Saturday and I don’t know this number, I should just let it ring… but then Bomi will wake up.. Ok, ok I will pick it up…

-Yoboseyo?

-Annyeonghaseyo! I’m looking for Ms Hwang, Hwang Suna.

-Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Hwang Suna. How can I help you?

-That’s great. I’m Mr Kim from Jellyfish Entertainment and I have good news for you. You will be in the VIXX Dorm Cam productuion. We chose you and your friend Kim Bomi.

-Wait, wait a minute… I need time for this…So you say we will live with VIXX?

-Yes, for 2 months for a start and if the show will be a success then maybe longer.

-OMG!! Thank you! I don’t have words for this. So what should we do?

-You should come to the Entertainment main building today so we can talk about the contract and other things. I think 2 pm will be perfect.

-2pm. I think it is good for us. We will be there.

-Thank you. Now I should call Ms Kim too.

-But I can tell her…

-No, I have to call her officially, but thank you. Have a nice day and we will talk later. Goodbye.

-Goodbye!

I can’t believe it… Me and Bomi and VIXX for 2 months!! OMG! OMG! OMG! I sturted jumping up and down but then I heard Bomi’s phone. It must be Mr. Kim…What will she do when she realize what happened? I think I don’t have to wait for her reaction more, cuz she just opened the door and run to me while she screamed: we will live with the boys!!! And of course we hugged each other and started to jump together! This will be the best 2 months in our life!

Saturday 2pm (Bomi’s POV)

I still can’t believe it. We are here in the Jellyfish Ent. main building and we have a meeting with one of the managers. I’m excited and I’m panicing cuz it’s a big thing and I know I will be shy…but Suna is here so everything will be allright, right? Or not? I want to run away… No, I don’t really want to, but this situation is nerve wracking. What they will say about us? And how will we talk to them? Calm down Bomi, calm down. They are just ordinary boys…No, they are not. They are VIXX! The idol group with handsome half gods… What half gods? GODS! Oh My God! I think I can’t do this anymore… I have a stomach ache.

I just grabbed Suna’s hand, I hope it will help me. No, it won’t help and the manager is here. I have to act like I’m totally normal. I can’t faint, I have to be cool…

-Good afternoon ladies! I’m Mr Kim. One of the managers here. I was the one who called you. So can we start?

-Of course we can start. We are really excited right, Bomi? – said Suna and looked at me. I can’t say a simple yes I just nod and smiled a little. I need something strong after this. I still can’t believe it…

-So, first of all here is the contract for 2 months. You have to live int he dorm and help to the guys, like the managers and other staff. The PD will give you and the boys some funny tasks and games every week and there will be a 3 days 2 nights trip at the end of August. You have to know that we will start a forum where the fans can talk about the show and you and we will make your profile public. Is it okay with you?

- Yes, it’s okay – We said in union.

-Good. Now we have some rules of course. First, you have to take care of the dorm and the boys. Cleaning, cooking and things like that because they don’t have enough time for this. Second, in the contrat there is a paragraph that says that you have to keep the boys life in secret. You can’t talk about their life with anyone. And that’s all.

-Can I have a question, please?- said Suna. What can she ask? Everything is totally clear and I think the rules are correct and not hard to keep them. I can’t imagine what she want.

-Yes, of course.- said Mr Kim.

-What about relationships? I think we can’t be in a relationship with, the boys, right? – What the hell? Is she insane? How can she ask this? I bet she’s totally drunk!!! OMG! This idiot! Of course we can’t be in a relationship…

-Actually it is not prohibited, becuse the VIXX boys can date freely if they want, but I think it won’t be good for you and the boys and of course for the fans and the show. So I say it will be better if you don’t try it, because of the consequences….

-I totally understand!

-Me too! – She is an idiot. A big one… Ask this type of question from the manager… Of course we won’t be in a relationship. We are just ordinary girls, not idols or actresses.

-Oh and one last thing girls before you sign the contract. There will be cameras and michrophones in almost every room except the bathroom. But of course we won’t show everything to the public and if you want to change your clothes or something you can turn the camera off for that time. Now, time to sign! Welcome to the Jellyfish Entertainment and good luck!

-Thank you for this opportunity. We can’t wait to see the dorm and our idols! – Thanks God, that Suna can talk at times like this. J

-I know, I know. You should go to the dorm for 8 pm, because the guys will go home later, maybe 10 pm. And you will have a little time before the meeting and you can explore the dorrm.

That’s great. We will have time to settle down. I want to ask something….

-Do they know that we will coming today?

-No, that will be a surprise! – What? Is he joking? They don’t know that we will be there? OMG! I will faint. Here and now!

-What? They don’t know? –Suna asked.

-They don’t know that you will move in today but of course they know that 2 girls will live with them for 2 months (minimum).

-Oh…. – We said. We don’t have words for this… I looked at Suna. She is as white as the wall, like she saw a ghost. Now that’s great. She is panicing too. I think we will die today…

-Now the signs please. – We signed the contract. That’s the end. No turning back. We will die today (happily).

-Thank you girls. You should go now. Good luck!

-Thank you again. I think we have a lot to do today, so we go now. Goodbye!

And finally we are going home to pack our things. I still can’t believe it. What will we do now?

-Suna, What we should do know?

-Of course we pack our things idiot…

-Yes, yes… But after that?

-We will go to the dorm…

-And after that?

-We find our room and unpack our things…

-And after that?

-I don’t know! They don’t know that we will be there and I think this is really really bad. And if I know ourselves correctly we will mess up this whole first meeting like this. So now I’m in hardcore panic mode….

-Me too. I’m scared…

-Maybe we can do something for them. Dinner or a cake?

-You mean, you will make a dinner and a cake, right?

-No, you will help me this time!

-Do I really have to? Cuz you know…The kitchen is not my place….Exept when we’re talking about eating.

-OK, ok. Then you should tidy up the dorm a little till they are back, ok?

-Ok, this will help. Now I will have something to focus on and preparing mentally for this night.

-Yes… Oh God! My hands are shaking… Bomi, we are sooooo lucky!!!

-Yes, we are! So we should go home and pack our things quickly! We have a long day….

Still Saturday (Suna’s POV)

We are here. In the doorm. In the VIXX dorm exactly.I said hi to the cameras! We found our room quickly and unpack our things. Our new life just started…

-Now I’ll go to the kitchen and start to cook.

-Ok, I will start to clean up the living room! – said Bomi from the bathroom.

-While we work we should listen some music, what do you think?

-OK, you’ll be the DJ!

-Why me? Always I’m the DJ!

-Cuz you have a better phone! – said Bomi. Like always.

-I knew you will say this! So our first song is Dynamite!

The time is flying and when I looked at my phone it showed it’s almost 10 pm. i fnished everythin and I think Bomi is finished her part. Now it’s time to dance cuz my phone chose Rock Your Body and it’s one of my favourite from the boys (but we can say all off their songs are my favourites). So I went to the living room to dance with Bomi! We were singin and dancing. Of course I was in an apron and she had a duster and we danced like this. Totally absorbed in dancing we didn’t hear the door. And the next thing we realized that 6 pair of eyes watching us with curiosity. We freezed in the minute when we realized the situation. My phone is still playing the VIXX song list and this was the only sound in the room. After a minute Ken started to clap and said:

-Bravo! What a great performance! You must be the girls who will live with us. Nice to meet you! We are V – I – X - X, VIXX!

God help me! Please just kill me! This is sooooo embarassing. What should we do now? My mind went blank. Error….Error…Shut down…