PART 3

INTERVIEW OF ZARANK1

GETTING INTIMATE WITH ZARANK1

ALREADY AT PART 3..LETS SEE WHATS MORE CAN ZARANK1 CAN TELL US
PART 3

ALL ABOUT YUNJAE


TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
FARHANA: To me they represent happiness, something sweet and everlasting

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
FARHANA: I think it’s got a lot to do with the fact that they seemed to have a true friendship. To me in any relationship to have that friendship is important and theirs was just beautiful to watch.

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them?
(Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
FARHANA: I read what I like and write what I like, I guess for everyone the fact that they end up together in the end is what people mainly want to read. It’s as if no matter what they will be together kind of thing.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
FARHANA: Honestly whatever Yunho or Jaejoong feel is right for them and they are happy I support. I understand in the society they are in and most other countries admitting you are what some people deem different is hard.

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
FARHANA: I have no issue with it again if they are happy then that’s fantastic. I love their music and them as individuals and their personalities. Happiness makes you want to be around people more, if they are happy then great.

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
FARHANA: To be honest I feel that some of it was fan service and some real. I don’t doubt the reality of certain parts but there was also an element of playing up to the camera due to the whole couple names thing to. It’s a part of show business unfortunately so even if they had let’s say for example had a falling out as all couples do the fan service would be there.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
FARHANA: Honestly? I think Jae is a mystery, he is a very masculine man but is very much in touch with his feminine side. Kind of a metro ual male, but he is hard to decipher.

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
FARHANA: I would be happy for them as I said as long as they are happy then so am I.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
FARHANA: I think they were friends yes, I also believe that there was a definite time that they did not talk and there was a lot of anger. But the way they spoke and how their families were together at the army thing tells me there was some reconciliation at some point.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it?
What do you think?
FARHANA: If he says its not then its not. Maybe it had some inspiration from his past but I wouldn’t want him to feel forced to reveal certain things if it makes him either uncomfortable or unhappy.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
FARHANA: There is just something so beautiful about them I guess, I want to bask in that beauty.

TINA: your future plans for fanfics?
FARHANA: Lots more to come hopefully, life takes over sometimes but I will write as long as I want to.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
FARHANA: Neither here nor there. Do what makes you happy.

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
FARHANA: Its stupidity in my eyes, differences are all around the world in every walk of life. We need to learn to accept and adapt otherwise you will become very lonely in your cruel and prejudiced world.
What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
FARHANA: I don’t think you can make anyone do anything, what I do believe is if you spread the word of love then it will hit home one day

TINA: in the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
FARHANA: I would love and support my child, I never want my children to feel fear or hate in anyway.

TINA: Pride or love?
FARHANA: I will have pride in the true love I have for the people in my life

TINA: Love to me is…………
FARHANA:  A healing power, the true essence of the human heart.


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS:

TINA: I have heard Asian think westerns are ugly?
FARHANA: Stupid again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in a persons’ heart.

TINA: Asian gives importance to skin color. dark skin is big no no to Asians? Do you think it is ok to think like that?
FARHANA: No its not, because you could have the skin color of Ms Universe but the heart of Medusa and you would be ugly no matter what.

TINA: How Important is skin color to you?
FARHANA: Its not.

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
FARHANA: I think it’s  shame that plastic surgery has become the norm and to be ‘beautiful’ people feel the pressure to change themselves so much that they are unrecognizable. What I would say is that I am not against for the people who need it because they have been hurt, whether that be burns, accidents or even birth defects. There is a use for it but in terms of becoming another ‘clone’ then it’s sad in my eyes.

TINA: What do you think of Siwon from super junior’s statement when he said in a radio interview..”I don’t mind dating western girls but marry an Asian girl my mom approves off?
FARHANA: I know I will be hated for this because there are many fans of his but honesty I thought that was a thing to say. So it’s okay for you to date a girl just for the hell of it but you see no future really so it’s just fun? Don’t get me wrong if that girl is doing it for the same reason then fine have fun, but his connotation of non-Korean girls in the way he said it was messed up.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
FARHANA: We shouldn’t, but it isn’t wrong to enjoy music and want to support an artist to continue making something you enjoy. When I say support its support not obsess and be crazy.

END OF PART 3
AND THAT CONCLUDES FARHANA'S AKA ZARANK1 INTERVIEW


DEAREST FARHANA,
IT IS MY ULTIMATE PLEASURE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND TO HAVE READ YOUR STORIES.
I THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS INTERVIEW , AND GIVING US THE CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW YOU A LITTLE BIT MORE .WE LOOK FORWARD TO READ MORE STORIES FROM YOU..
LOVE FROM ME AND FROM YOUR READERS..


I BET THER IS NO ONE IN YUNJAE COMMUNITY THAT DOESN'T KNOW HER..BUT STILL NEWBIES LIKE ME WHO GETS ATTRACTED TO YUNJAE FANFICS PLEASE HEAD OUT TO http:////www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/56453/L