Cuddles

Attention
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Doing fluff for now.....cuz I think it's the right way to start an angsty story....correct me if I'm wrong.Oh and by the way,I'm Caramel_lover369 but you guys can call me Margaux or Caramel....maybe even Cara or Ellie....hmm I just turned 13 last month and I write a lot of angst....I'll be writing the first chapter then I'll ask eonnie if she wanna write the next.

Jungkook pov

"Jimin,I'm lonely not handicapped." He just laughed and hugged me even tighter."But I love carrying you around.You're perfect size for cuddles." He snuggled my head into his chest."Hmmmm such a perfect body  Jungkookie." I blushed. "Yah, Pedo." He laughed."I didn't mean it like that.You're so cuddly." I blushed."You guys do know this is the cafeteria right?" We turned and saw Hobi-hyung,scowling."Come on Jungkookie." He planted me on his lap."You don't even need to walk anymore!!!We'll both just carry you wherever you go." He furrowed his eyebrows before smacking their heads."Okay,sorry.But you're just too cuddly......"

"Hyungs,lemme go.I gotta get to class now." They shook their heads."Nah,we'll just carry you there." I scowled at them. "You guys know I can walk right?" But they ignored me and just cuddled tighter......psh seriously what am I?A teddy bear?(no,you're a fluffy bunny plushie)

 

A/N Okay,too many ideas fir me rn...gotta let em' out

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter