19: the start of Sooyoung's entry

Practically You

Entry no.1::

How do I do this? 

This is basically the first time I'm gonna do this so bear with me. 

Mind asking you a question? Not that I'd ever get a response..but anyway I'll proceed.

Am I to start this with 'Dear Diary'? Will that not sound so cheesy? If you please grant my request, I'll skip the formalities and will do it my way.

Kay? ..........................

Alright!

So basically the reason why I noticed you was because I have no one to talk to. If I tell Tiffany and Hyoyeon, they'll be unbearable so I'll just have to choose you (at least you don't talk). But I'd have to tell them, sooner or later if I can't understand things anymore and if you become unbearable to.

So................I'm writing because I do not know for Merlin's sake what's gotten into the bloody boy. (Am I even to consider him a boy?). His unpredictable and always out of the line. He started popping out of nowhere then he starts disappearing. Is that how it's suppose to be?

Not that I even care but he's just so wierd. Right? 

The teacher's talking, he thinks I'm writing down notes so he looks at me proudly. Stupid man! Maybe he should change his glasses? Or better  yet retire? I doubt anyone's gonna miss him. He gives the most boring lectures. Maybe I'll award him that so that he'll know that someone do notice how boring he is.

I glanced at the students faces. They were about to doze off. Well, he was there. Siwon. Why do I even care? But he's there and he smiled at me, he locked his gaze on me. I broke my gaze away from him. 

Stupid ! 

Unpredictable!

Where can I get a mind reading skill around here?

Oh! Teach is heading this way. Got to bring out the real notes. Why is he smiling at me? Does he know he looks creepy when he smiles? 

He resembles Siwon when he smiles.

Crap ! Actually no.

Siwon's good looking and he's not.

Siwon better not read this.

I swear to myself that he won't hear or read anything from me, saying he was good-looking.

The world will come to an end if that happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------