17

Practically You

Today was the day I pray will never come but unfortunately it did. I silently cursed myself. I just hope he wouldn't show up today. I was dreading every step to my room. With every step comes a prayer that he wouldn't try to kill me!

When I finally had the courage to open the door he was nowhere to be found. Relief washed over me and I was able to relax my mind.

'Hyung, what happened to your cheek?'

I instantly froze on my seat. The girl I was talking to suddenly turned concerned 'What happened, are you okay?'. I smiled weakly at her and assured her I was. She nodded her head but wasn't entirely convinced of my answer. This time I smiled at her reassuringly. I think it was convincing because she nodded her head in approval and went back to her seat.

'Well, someone slapped me hard'

I cowered in my seat not wanting to look at him. 

'Really? Who?'

Siwon was about to say something but I stood beside him.

'Siwon~ssi, you're here. Come I need to tell you something', my voice was completely girly and unusual.

Even Siwon was shocked at me but he did follow me outside.

I dragged him to the corner where no students would pass by and hear us. 

I instantly bowed my head when we were there.

'Please forgive me!'

It took a minute before I heard Siwon laugh.

'Stand up', he said through fits of laughter.

'Does it hurt?'

He smiled deviously. 'Hmmm, yeah. If you could just kiss it! I think it'll be fine'

I looked at him with wide eyes. My hands were about to slap him again but he caught it. 

'Now, now! Let's not do that again okay!'

I instantly snatched my hand away and apologized for the second time.

He chuckled and grabbed my hand. 'C'mon, we'll be late for class'