Clash of Clans

White Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would apreciated if you guys could point out any gramatical errors :)

Enjoy~ <3

 

Edit: I just realize that there were some mistakes in the scene where Jihyo and Nayeon scolding their clan members! I sugest that you read that part again. so sorry for the mistake Dx

Oh and shout out to JeTi1298 for telling me that mistake! Love you!

 

The city of Seoul... so vibrant with life. Especially during the nights, the lights from all the shops, buildings, and huge screens in the plazas paint the night and make the city look so lively. All the citizens are busy doing their own business, some are tending their shops, some are still working late into the night, and some are partying with their friends as tomorrow is Saturday. However unknown to those people, Vampires roam their city and Werewolves hunt in the forests surrounding the city. All of them are just minding their own business and they try to not bother the humans. The Vampires get their blood from hospitals and the Werewolves hunt their own food or just buy them from supermarkets just like humans.

But something is at amiss, there are too little number of Vampires and Werewolves in the city and in the forests. A griffon like creature of pure darkness with the exception of the eyes is flying high over the city. It then goes to the highest point in the city; Just before it lands, it transforms into a beautiful young girl. She has long black hair, and if you look closely some of it is actually dark green; Also her eyes were of a cold silver. The girl then talks into her ear piece.

 

"Unnie?" Then a soft voice came from the ear piece.

 

"Hm? What is it?"

 

"How are the Werewolves doing on your side?"

 

"Ummm... Well, there is a problem, some of them are-"

 

"Missing?"

 

"What? How did you know?"

 

"Because the some of the Vampires are also missing... What's happening, Unnie?"

"I also don't know... I'm going to tell her about it. Maybe she knows. You just keep patrolling the city, okay?"

 

"Alright. Take care, Unnie." And with that the girl hangs up. She then transforms back to her Griffon form and flew away from the building.

 

[At another place, deep into the forest]

 

Two groups of people were facing each other, one group was full with yellow eyed people; while the other was filled with red. It was easy to say what their relationship is based on the atmosphere around them. And one can clearly say it’s not a good one. One yellow eyed girl walked out into the opening between the groups. Brown hair crowned the girl’s head, it was cut just above her shoulders. She was indeed very pretty, however looked way too young to be out here in the woods with a bunch of shady people that looked ready to kill each other.

 

"My, my, Dahyun-SSHI. Fancy meeting you here~! Have you finally found the guts to defy your Princess?" the girl mockingly said. It turns out that she was the leader of the yellow eyed group, the Werewolves.

 

"Cut the crap, you mutt! What do you want call us out here?!" The girl called Dahyun said, clearly she was annoyed by the previous girl. Dahyun has long black hair with blonde and blue ombre at the bottom. Her face was cute and squishy; again a face that doesn't belong here. But alas, she too was the leader of this Vampire gathering.

 

"Tch, what do I want? What do YOU want? Stop freaking messing with us wolves, you bloodsucker!"

 

"What do you mean by that?! YOU were the ones who started it! YOU! NOT ME! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT ANY TROUBLE!"

 

"LIAR! Both of use knows who actually started this!"

 

"Excuse me?! Who are you calling a liar? YOU'RE the liar here!"

 

"YOU-"

 

"Oh that's right you're still a kid, maybe that's why you can't admit it. If a kid is the captain of the Scouts, then I worry for the future of the wolves. Why did they think it was a good idea to make you captain? I guess the world will never know."

 

"SHUT UP!" And with that the girl lunged at Dahyun. Soon enough the rest of the Werewolves and Vampires also charged at each other.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!" the voice of a girl suddenly rang out just right before the Vampires and Werewolves could start fighting. Then a short raven haired girl with silver eyes appeared in between the two groups.

 

"DAHYUN-SSHI, CHAEYOUNG-SSHI, STOP IT THIS INSTANCE!"

 

"What? And take orders from you? Hell no!" The girl, now identified as Chaeyoung, said.

 

"Do you want to start another war between the Vampires and Werewolves?!"

 

"But she started first!"

 

"Dahyun-sshi! You are 138 years old and you still act like a child?! Aren’t you a bit ashamed, yeah?!"

 

"Hey! I-" suddenly a ringing sound came from the raven hair's ear piece.

 

"Hold on for a moment…. Yes?"

 

"Claire? There's a bit of a problem…. Some of the Vampires and Werewolves are missing. And I thought you might have an idea of where they are."

 

"Yeah…. Well, you thought right, Mina. I do know where they are…." Claire said while glaring at them. "Mina, can you inform Jihyo-sshi and Nayeon-sshi to go to the clearing near the ‘Ater Zone’?"

 

"Eh? For what? …. Ah! I see, right away!"

 

"And can you tell then to hurry, yeah?"

 

"Yes, of course." And then Claire turned back to the troublesome group. She could see from the corners of her eyes that some of them are trying to escape. Perhaps they don't want to see an angry Jihyo or Nayeon, or maybe they fear of demotion; or yet even worse, expulsion. In any case, Claire wouldn't let them escape no matter how pitiful they are.

 

She quickly summoned her weapon from her scabbard that rested behind her waist. Black smoke could be seen coming out of the scabbard and going towards Claire's right hand before transforming into a Katana. She then pierced her sword into the ground, then her silver eyes turned violet; and suddenly red flames came out of the sword. The flames then traveled towards the two groups and encircle them. The flames almost burned the guy that tried to escape.

 

"Hmph, flames huh? Didn't you forget that I'm an Ice User?" Dahyun said as she froze the flames, creating an opening through the fire to escape. Chaeyoung could only glare at her enemy for founding a way to escape.

 

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter