kiss attack (feat. chanbaek)

adoringly in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Love you like chicken tender; inspired by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn4cZLWOGMQ

 

 

 

Life is such a tease; it irks him when their eyes meet because he can't control the rush of adrenaline pumping through every fiber of his muscle and the way his heart thumps louder than Sia’s high notes bugs his denial.


Nope, he isn't going to forgive him. Not again.


“You're cramming in with Chanyeol tonight.” There it goes. He’s not sure if anyone has heard his world shatter into broken pieces. The message sends him spiraling down the imaginary stairs and deep into six feet underground. “Hey Byun, you out of it? I said---”


“Do I have to? Why can't I cramp in with them?” He points to the other van which he shouldn't have because when he whips his head around to call for his nemesis, he is met with slurping noises and a pair of heads overlapped with each other in a heated make out. “Never mind.”


Life is good. He suddenly feels like suing LG.


“Screw you hat!” He mutters beneath his breath which unfortunately doesn't escape Kyungsoo’s superhuman ears. The other midget unleashes his Satan power on him; let's just say no one would want to have a pair of flying slippers shoved onto your face. “I heard that, dimwit.” 


He doesn't get to throw the pair back at the gloating perpetrator when the doors of the vans slide close in a record of nippy action. The vocalist glowers at the SUV when engines roar past his poor ears and zooms off like a puff of smoke. As for the footwear, he casually dumps them nearby, uncaring of where they might have landed.


A wild Park Chanyeol sprints out to the parking lot a good few minutes later; Baekhyun not-so-discreetly ogles at his bulging veins on the buff biceps. Trust the giant to wear those damn short sleeves again. Teasing him, the younger flexes his muscles when he reaches for the car door.


“Enjoying the view, are we?”


“Get lost, asswipe!” Baekhyun hisses when he slumps down in the backseat; Jaewon hyung glares at him for his foul language but the younger does little care. Chanyeol, to his displease, smirks wider than ever. Baekhyun knows how much the other loves rubbing things in his face. Especially his di—


“Why can't he sit at the front?” Baekhyun whines when he sees Chanyeol squeezing into the back. His leviathan weight almost squashes his narrow frame; Baekhyun lets out a groan that of a dying whale when Chanyeol almost lands his on his tiny fingers. “Watch it, nimrod!”


Their manager shuts off the compartment dividing the back and driver seats; trust me, no driver can concentrate on the road with a kvetching midget griping nonstop by their ears. Cheeky as ever, Baekhyun manages to sneak a tongue out in time to mock Jaewon hyung who, luckily, is too dense to catch the derision.


Chanyeol sneers at his childish behavior which puts Baekhyun on the brink of tugging the former's dumbo ears hard and slow before punching him in the guts. He shoots the younger his famous glare: the lack of kohl rimmed around the eyes makes him appear less serious and scary, much to his disadvantage.


Being someone who gets bored easily, it's normal when Baekhyun starts to fumble his pockets for his phone halfway through their ride. He manages to rummage for the device, only to find out his battery is an to be flat dead. Disappointed, Baekhyun laments at his adversity, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.


His meandering eyes park on the giant who has his earpieces plugged in and his eyes shut close; from the steady pattern of his chest rise, Baekhyun reckons the younger is fast asleep. At least that's what he deduces on the surface. 


“Hey, Yoda.” He prods the other's calf with his sock on. Baekhyun has a habit of taking off his shoes once in car; he thinks his feet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter