final

One Word

 

As soon as they arrived at the set, the managers and their staffs arranged the set. It was unusual set to do an interview, it was like they were having one fine day in the large balcony. Even they ignored the idea that they just rented their CEO’s villa for the interview. All of the members sat on the wooden floor with so much cushions. While the managers stood before them with a solemn look. “So actually, we will have interview which include your best friend.” One statement, sounded unusual. It was far from their expectation, usually the interview talked about their recent activities, music and their….favorite. Wait, favourite.

“That’s weird.” Dino commented. The hyung just shrugged.

The managers chuckled in unison. “Just relax, we won’t bite you either.” Again, another wrinkles came out from the members. “We have experienced it once before.” Totally the managers was lie. From the start, it was so strange. Odd. What else?
“But it was different.” Dino complained again. Hosni merely patted his back gently because the maknae was the one needed to protect from the world. The latter shook his head to prevent any objection from the members since it was like truly one fine day to let out their mind.

The pair of palm classed against each other. “Now take your pair, Chan will be the last.” One of the managers mustered. A second, the line freaked out, they parted into several small group. There was one left and standing to decide which groups he should be in. A hand pulled him away to the giggling one.

“Chan is with me. Seoksoon. Soonseok.” Dokyum and Hoshi said in unison. The maknae merely laughed hard of their heartwarming act.

“Dorky couple.” Staffs asserted as they saw them in giggling way. Then the manager turned his eyes to another sight where 4 persons hugging each other like they did not want to be separated. He sighed.

“Now four people who stay like a bunch of beagle, please choose your pair.” He told them. Thus they glanced at each other before they shouted the name.

“Jisoo.” Jeonghan said with the sparkling in his eyes.

“Jeonghan hyung.” Jihoon uttered, there was shocking eyes from Seungcheol.

“Kups.” Joshua grinned at his boyfriend.

“Jihoon-ie.” Seungcheol whimpered. The latter merely giggled while one of them was glaring at Joshua.

All of the staff and managers exhaled heavily. “Square love.”

Mingyu shrugged. “Complicated love.” He commended sarcastically. But there was another sarcasm out from Jeonghan’s eyes. “Just like you with Minghao or Jun with Wonwoo.”

“We are so fine. Not like the grumpy plus jelly group there.” Minghao glared to the groups where Jeonghan in.

“Yak.” Seungcheol shouted, but barely got up to have a dissing war with him when Jihoon grabbed his hand. “Choi Seungcheol stop.” He said while whipping him back into seated.

The manager thumbed up at his quick reaction. “Let’s start with leader line.” They mustered as lined 2 group into one area, parted other two to backyard. After that, coming out a lady who looked like Nana, their senior, grinned warmly at them while tagging the recorder and cameramen with him.

 

 

She scanned their face then she checked out the note she held. “Choi Seungcheol.” The leader looked so dumbfounding while placing himself on the chair, under the lights on him.

“Y-y-yes.” He was stuttering, it was unusual since they used to have many experience in interview.

She coughed as she opened the set. “What the meaning of Seventeen for you?” Seungcheol looked confusing at her blunt question. “In one word.” She told.

“Attachment.” He answered, one shrugged ended his answer.

“Why?” She fixed her glasses as pitching a gaze to him.

Seungcheol blinked his eyes many times, he wondered why she questioned it. “I’m not talking about the bond because it is quite sensitive but I talk about how each member feel being attachable towards each other.” He tried to not look so nervous at her.

She smirked as she found the awkward Seungcheol, even though she was familiar about the nervousness amongst the idols who got interviewing by her, still she found it cute. “Are you proud of being a leader?” She drew a smile to loose him from the unease.

Seungcheol parted his lips hesitatingly. “I can’t say proud, neither shame. Being a leader teaches me how to be humble, how to be selfless, how to be a father yet a big brother for themselves along with two other hyung line.” He grinned awkwardly.

“What is Jeonghan for you?” Seungcheol furrowed his brows before releasing the answer, as if he was clarifying about what his thought of Jeonghan when the fans pushed him by any chance relating to what kind of relation that the hyung line had. He smiled.

“Best friend, the bro in the house, the sensitive but he could smack me in one blow. Sometimes he could be my enemy to get Jihoon’s attention. But first of all, he is my big brother. I wish I can be his little brother in the next life.” She saw the sincere look at how Seungcheol assumed Jeonghan. He was like his big brother. Now she doubted who was the older amongst them.

“Woozi?” She gave an askance look. Seungcheol nodded. It was weird perhaps to mention his real name, instead of stage name. She nodded her head. “Ah okay, next question.”

Seungcheol waited for the next subject. “What is Joshua for you?”

“Jisoo, best friend of mine. the swag people, poem maker, English bro in the house. Someone who used to be a gentlemen if only he is having a room with Jeonghan.” He directly answered. However the one who got mention instantly glaring at the leader.

Soundlessly he felt the dark aura filling the room and he glimpsed at Jeonghan with the innocent face. “Yak, what I said was true.” The latter kept giving the judging stare.

“The last, what is Woozi for you?”

“Lee Jihoon.” He beamed. She chuckled at his nonsense joke. “One word.” She said.

“Love.”

The interviewer baffled. “Why?”

“Because no matter how much I am being so grumpy at him, he will be there with his soft side. I don’t know but I adore him a lot.” He grinned. She checked her note and phone to see what info that she needed to clarify something out.

“The fans observe that you have something in your relationship with Woozi itself.” She spoke the info she read. Seungcheol nodded his head yes.

“It is true.” The latter answered without any burden.

She widened her eyes. “Really?” He bobbed his head yes.

“Yes, not to mention how soft this beautiful creature but he is the one who drive me insane. Loving him is like riding a rollercoaster.” He explained as he stared at him as if he was imprinted of his charm. Deep down the one who got the staring contest merely beamed at him. “I’m afraid if I loose him. Just like you’ll be afraid to ride a rollercoaster.”

Joshua rolled his eyes. “Jihoon-ie, he is saying gibberish.” Jeonghan whimpered again at the small guy who looked so cool at his boyfriend.

“Just let him, hyung.” He said calmly. Usually he would stare at him in deep meaning way to warn the latter for not doing the same cheesy eyes. But today it was out from the ordinary. He enjoyed every single words that came out from Seungcheol lips.

“He is so careless but inside him, he has soft-hearted side. He is a romantic guy. He has a charisma that none could ever deny it.” Seungcheol kept pleasing him. “To sum up, I love him, whole-heartedly. From head to toe, I love him. I love him just the way he is.” He winked at Jihoon at the end.

“Stop being so cheesy and gross, Choi Seungcheol.” Joshua glared as he was pretending to vomit,  yet the older one gave a look like-you-do-not-do-the-same. He merely giggled at Seungcheol’s judging look.

The interviewed flipped a page of her note. “Did you fight a lot?” She asked.

Seungcheol titled his head to the side as he was wondering what she meant. “With him? Of course, we almost have a bickering everyday but we could fix it. We argue too much, we know, we just should receive all the opinions. I can’t stand his coldness so we will get better in a day.” He answered honestly.

“He is a good producer?” Now, she asked about his opinion towards Jihoon. The latter merely watched this part carefully, like he did not want to miss a thing.

“Yes, he is. You can’t doubt his talents. I adore him a lot.” He stated firmly, while giving a smile at the end.

“I heard you joined the agency to work in some field.”

He bobbed his head enthusiastically. “Yeah, I take it as a sidelines. It’s a burden to see Jihoon work alone. It makes me to feel like a irresponsible husband to give a sustenance to his hard-working wife.”

Jihoon rolled his head. “We’re not even married.” He chattered. Seungcheol instantly pouted.

“Seems like he is a grumpy person.” She waved a hand to Jihoon, one second she got the wave back from Lee Jihoon. Seungcheol chuckled. “Told you so. But actually he is not like that. He is just timid.” Suddenly Jihoon shot a death glare when he mentioned how shy he was.

She giggled. “I see, I think we should take a headline about you and Woozi for the next time.” Seungcheol aroused from the sit before had a handshake with her. He was agree with the idea of having his own corner with Jihoon.

“It would be nice.” He said.

 

She turned her glassy eyes to the small producer and eyed him to have a turn. Seungcheol approached him, not forgot to leave his fingertips on the latter’s hair. “Woozi, your turn.” The interview said. He directly made a way to walk closer to her.

“Get your , babe.” Seungcheol cheerly said. Jihoon pulled a blank look to his boyfriend. “Zip that dirty mouth of yours, leader.” Joshua coughed at the reply.

While Jeonghan merely giggled. “So cute.” He said after seeing the sulky on Seungcheol’s face.

 

Back to the small producer. She was beaming at Jihoon. “So, Woozi.” She called him at his stage name. “How is the feel of being a producer for your own group?” Again, she was the straight-forward person. There was no pressure, nor nervous. Even Jihoon was not as nervous as Seungcheol.

“A pleasure that you can’t compared with.” He titled his head to the side. “The responsibility feels so real. None can beat it.”

“How is being in Seventeen?” She asked again. Jihoon bit his lower lip.

“I can’t find the suitable word of living as Seventeen’s member. It’s beyond my expectation.” He drew a smile on his face.

She occasionally checked her point again in the note. “You are close to…” Her question was cut away by Jihoon’s mutter. “Bumzu hyung.”

Seungcheol reacted so fast. “Yak, it’s me!” He complained. Jihoon laughed quietly at his silly boyfriend. Even he was wondering in the middle of interview how he could get a boyfriend like him.

“If you could describe Seungcheol in one word, what is it?” DINGDONG, now what his anticipation became the topic he ought to discuss.

“Blessing.” He replied simply. The interviewer raised an eyebrow.

“Why should be blessing?” She asked. Jihoon shrugged before he preferred his true reason.

“Because…I think Heaven graces me to meet a wonderful person in the world. You can not find the same one like him.” He glimpsed at Seungcheol who falling in the pickup line. Jeonghan and Joshua quickly nudged him as if Seungcheol was the teenage girl who having a crush of famous baseball scholar in high school era. He giggled inside his heart.

The interviewer found how fondly he stared at Seungcheol. “What do you like from him?”

“Everything.” Jihoon kept staring at his silly boyfriend. “From head to toe, there is no left spot that I dislike. I love every bit of him.” He said the truth as he had been scanning at Seungcheol, how the taller beamed at him and his friend, he found the real ease in his smile, from the first day he met him and Doyoon, his ideal type in his heart was always Choi Seungcheol.

“You love him so much, I even get jealous to feel the love air here.” She scorned him. Jihoon let out the small laugh from his lips.

“You never been in the air where I am with Seungcheol in the studio. Or having a practice room with Joshua and Jeonghan when the romantic mode on airing.” He retorted.

She giggled a bit. “I think I will throw up of sugar.” She said between her chortle.

Jihoon glanced at the American boy and his boyfriend. “That’s the reason for myself to avoid Joshua and Jeonghan when they are airing their romance scene.” He raised his voice, just to make them noticing what he’d said. There Jeonghan whimpered at his boyfriend, Joshua giggled at the latter’s act then slipped his hand around his waist.

“So cruel~” Joshua imitated Jeonghan’s whimpering to Jihoon, the latter merely hit Joshua’s thigh. Jihoon laughed in satisfaction. The interviewer cleared . “But anyway, how’s the feeling to work with Scoups?” Jihoon titled his head.

“Work with him is an opportunity to be with him while you are trying to work professionally.” He pulled a happy face to her, as if he was sincere to say it. Jihoon was truly deep in love with Seungcheol.

“But it’s good, right?” She raised an eyebrow to . The small producer grinned.

“It’s always good. I love it. I cherish it.”

She closed the note and changed the note with Joshua’s name written on it. “I wish you both could agree for further interview with your own headline.” Jihoon nodded as he was agree with her idea, after that he permitted to take a leave.

“Now, please call Joshua.” She said with the heartwarming smile that reminisced of Jihoon’s mom. The small one patted Joshua to go first before Hoshi’s turn. Once away, the boy understood and left his boyfriend with the pout curling on his face.

 

 

Joshua had just sat on the chair. The interviewer smiled at him while his eyes occasionally stole a glance at Jeonghan who were sulking right now. The latter squinted at Jihoon and Seungcheol. “Now, don’t be so lovey-dovey before my eyes. My love is stolen by someone.” He said coldly.

Jihoon giggled while sitting on Seungcheol’s lap since that leader pulled him. “It’s only interview, Jeonghan hyung.”

The latter only pouted as he saw Joshua was enjoying to have any interview, yet he could not hear what the interview since the couples around him were being so loquacious. “Still, I want to be with him.” He saw Joshua winking at him which instantly made him blushing like a red tomato.

“You have him for yourself in 24 hours, Jeonghan. Don’t be so salty.” Seungcheol reminded him.

Jeonghan gazed at him then bouncing his head yes. “He is mine, yeah Hong Jisoo is mine.”

Totally Jeonghan was a greedy, no, he was selfish when it related about Joshua. The maknae approached him as he was interested at their intense chat, not like the others who played around to erase their boredom. Dino wrinkled his temple as he glared at his aggressive hyung. “What kind of angel you are when we talk about Joshua hyung.” He scoffed.

Jeonghan glared back. “My baby shall not be so grumpy.”

The latter immediately groaned. “Hyung, i’m not a baby.” Jeonghan sticked out his tongue and made Dino running to his Hoshi where he was being so clingy towards the latter besides Joshua. While the leader and his boyfriend exchanged look.

“Let’s see who will have Chan as their son, Soonyoung or Jeonghan.” Seungcheol murmured near Jihoon’s ear. The small PD only shook his head at the bet his boyfriend made.

“However Chan is belong to our baby officially beside Samuel.” Jihoon riposted.

“I miss our child.”

Jihoon merely patted Seungcheol’s hand while his eyes fixed on how Jeonghan mesmerised Joshua by the distance like that. “So do I.” He said. Seungcheol cleared his throat. “Anyway can I have a present for tonight?” Instantly Jihoon released himself from the latter and gave a deep stare.

“No, I can’t walk for two days because of you, okay. So no.” He said firmly. Seungcheol frowned as he got a rejection from Jihoon. The latter knew what the leader meant before. It was all making out since they got stress so much and the older one got worst idea from Jeonghan, the devil who had many evil plan and there Jihoon could not walk for two days then Seungcheol merely grumbled at his best friend, while the evil one found a shelter from Joshua. It was happened over and over again. This square bond where the others found an ease between them, the cliche about their relationship, about how they complemented each other and complimented their partner in reminder way or small spotting way.

One word is not enough to explain what relationship bound them.


please drop your comments below, readers

i beg you, i hope you will give me some feebacks