Why?

Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm a ing and you deserve someone much better than I can be.

I love you, but it's better it stop before it's too late. You will get angry, will be sad, you will hate me and will hate remember my name. But that's the best thing I can do for you in this life.

 

When we met, years ago, I never imagined I would be writing this some day. that time was so good, everything was so simple and innocent ... Do you remember? Do you remember the weekend we went to the beach? it was our 1st trip and our 1st weekend together. We were very happy, do not we?

We did.

 

I'm doing this in order to save time good we had together. I'm doing this to be some good memories when I think of you, and you also have some good memories when thinking about me.

I'm doing this also for being a coward and not be putting up more share a bed with someone who barely look me in the eyes.

 

Seungri, I love you but hate what we become. My fault, your fault, the fault of circumstances, the magic ended. Over and continue insisting on something that has no cure is only prolong the suffering.

 

I started this letter without being sure of what to do next, but I'm leaving. Still I do not know what to do, but I'm leaving it all behind. Everything that we built together, I'm leaving behind. You decide what to do with this

 

PS.Do not try to talk to me, it will not be possible. One day we will meet again. Do not forget that I will always love you".

 


Jiyong went out the same way apartment door that came for the 1st time, with only the clothes he was wearing. He changed the phone number and bought a train ticket to an old village where his uncles lived.

 


 

Seungri was excited to get home as not felt fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter