Beauty Is A Sin

I Found You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Beauty Is A Sin

Luhan spread his arms out. “Like a bird. Envision your flight.” he could hear the dance instructor’s voice echo in his head. “Dance like you are flying. Spread your wings. There is no room for failure. Not at this step of your battle.”

Luhan closed his eyes, tilting his head head back. He could envision himself flying. 

Luhan slowly started to rise, his beautiful white wings helped him lift his body up. 

“Seoyeon!” he could hear the calls for his name, but Luhan ignored everything, letting his body dance in the air. His heeled shoes seemed like they were actually dancing on the hard marble floor.

The rest of the girls looked up to gaze at Luhan. 

Baekhyun let out a small smile and softly chuckled to himself. Maybe it truly would be the year that he wouldn’t have to teach incompetent young ladies how to dance. He slowly taught the other ladies how to dance and fly, ignoring Luhan the whole time. Baekhyun thought that he wasn’t perfection and he had no possible way to teach perfection to the person who was ever so perfect. 

Luhan tucked in the soft covers and hugged a soft down pillow. 

“Hey,” whispered a soft voice that smelt like apples and peaches. “Guess who it is.” He covered Luhan’s eyes and his ear. 

“Hmm.” hummed Luhan leaning back into the touch. “Youngsoo?”

The man laughed again. “You know me so well, Seoyeonnie.” 

Luhan pushed Youngsoo’s hands away and turned around to face him. “I barely know you.”

Youngsoo cupped Luhan’s soft cheeks in his hand. “Then I’ll make it my mission for you to get to know me.” 

Luhan blushed and hid his pink tinted cheeks into his palms.

They stayed like that for a while, the two sitting side by side on the cushioned bed. Luhan’s cheeks were permanently tinted pink and Youngsoo’s smile remained on his face. The two avoided each others gaze, fearing that they wouldn’t be able to look away once they looked at each other in the eye. 

An idea hit Luhan as he was fiddling with his hands. “Youngsoo?”

Youngsoo immediately let his smile fall, falling out of his daydream. “Hmm?” he hummed, his upper lip.

“Youngsoo-ah.. you have been here long enough to know of the prince, right?”

Youngsoo hesitated but nodded. 

“Do you know why the prince is holding this ... even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter