Chp. 3

The Aftermath [SEQUEL]

Gainevil one

Gainnice one

...

/Continues from last chapter/

Everybody were packing their stuff up except JeA who passed out from drinking last night. It's Wednesday and today is their trip to Seoul which came from Gain's idea in order to protect Sunny.

The girls starts running around the mansion while Taeyeon is at her crib watching them run around. 

All of a sudden she starts crying for God knows reason making the girls stop what they were doing which is maling them a bit nervous.

They ran towards to the crying baby looking at Taeyeon without knowing what to do.

"Quick, what do we do?" Gain said.

"I don't know, is she crying because she's hungry?" Sooyoung said.

"Narsha unnie said she already fed her food." Gain said.

Sooyoung's mind was blank and could not process her brain after suffering from fatigue from Taeyeon every night.

Sooyoung goes towards to her phone which is sitting at the table. Gain ran towards to Sooyoung luckily stopping her from grabbing her phone.

"What are you doing?" Sooyoung said.

"If you call Sunny she's gonna think that you were lying to her the whole time about knowing how to take care of a baby." Gain said.

"Romeo is right. If you tell her the truth then she'll freak thinking that she left her baby into some crazy girl's arms." Miryo said.

"Yah! I told you stop calling me Romeo you motherf*****!" Gain yells.

Gain starts attacking Miryo by the hair ending up in a girl fight while Taeyeon cries louder causing JeA wake up and cry like a baby while Narsha packs her stuff while she has an earphone on not hearing a thing.

Yep, that's morning for them.

...

"I'm glad to see you again Jin. It's been a long time." Joongki said.

"Sorry that I couldn't attend your wedding. It's just that I had no time to go ever since I got a job here at Seoul." Jin said.

"It's alright. Anyways, is Nichkhun doing fine?" Joongki said.

"Yup. He'll be discharged from the hospital soon." Jin said.

The two had a long conversation at a café close to Gain's mansion leaving Sunny with Gain while Jokwon is at work.

...

Sunny lays down in her bed waiting for her text to Joongki. There were no response from him everytime Sunny sends him another text message.

After waiting for a response, she sends her last message to Joongki and there were also no response. She lost hope and gave up. She threw her phone on the soft carpet and sighs.

Gain then comes in Sunny's room with a smirk carved on her face.

"What do you want?" Sunny said coldly.

"Oh c'mon don't be like that my Sunny bunny." Gain pouts.

"Okay first of all, why would you call me that. Only my husband can call me that you witch! And second of all, why did you come back? Is it to take my husband away from me by doing your little charms. Seriously, I really want to punch you." Sunny said.

Sunny stood up from her bed and tries to leave the room filled with frustration but Gain grabs her in the wrist.

She pushes Sunny against the wall leaving the two face to face. Gain puts a smirk on her face leaving Sunny speechless to her actions.

At that moment, the sound of the door slamming shut was heard from downstairs.

"I'm home." Jokwon yelled from downstairs.

Gain let's go of Sunny's wrist and left the room leaving Sunny speechless.

"You're here?" Gain said.

"Yeah. Apparently I got fired." Jokwon said while pouring orange juice.

"Oh, how come?" Gain worriedly.

"Why do you want to know? You never ask me this question when I get fired." Jokwon said.

"Anyways, where's Sunny? We should take her shopping." Jokwon added.

Jokwon goes upstairs to check on Sunny. He found Sunny against the wall with a blank expression leaving Jokwon clueless.

"What happened to her?" Jokwon said.

...

"HURRY WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Narsha yells.

The girls were running with their stuff and their tickets. It's a good thing JeA released out what she ate and drink in the toilets now that she doesn't need to puke in the plane but also not a good thing which caused them to be late.

They all arrived and made it on time leaving the girls breathless but worth it.

/Later.../

The girls were already in the passenger seats but some weren't together. Like JeA who is next to some hoobae. It was awkward but she decided to talk it out but it became even more awkward.

"Do you think they serve soju here?" JeA said.

He shakes his head without saying word and made the atmosphere even more awkward.

...

The rest were asleep except Gain who was looking at a picture of Sunny in a wedding dress. A younger girl next to Gain saw the picture she was holding.

"Oh, you're Gain from the wedding two years ago." A girl next to her said.

"Yeah, and you're Seohyun one of Sunny's friends." Seohyun nods at Gain.

"Well what are you doing here?" Gain added.

"Well, i'm here to attend an audition in a really big company. I've always wanted to become a singer." Seohyun said.

"Well I hope you make it. Fighting!" Gain said.

...

Sunny was at the mall with Jokwon and Gain. The two started buying clothes for Sunny in order to keep her in company. They start outting clothes on Sunny in every store they go.

Sunny's bright personality was gone at that moment. While the two wait for Sunny to come out to see how the clothes came out.

Little did they know Sunny was calling Joongki for the tenth time.

"Yah! Where are you?" Sunny whispered on the phone.

"I'm at a bar with Jin why?" Joongki said.

"*sighs* I'm stuck here with Jokwon and that devil! And now they're forcing me to put on a clothes I don't like." Sunny said.

"You'll be fine, I asked Gain to keep you in company. But, did Jokwon got fired from his new job again?" Joongki said.

"Yeah..." Sunny said.

"Aish, he really needs to stop being all savage to his coworkers." Joongki said.

...

It was already night and Sunny had suffered from walking around the mall for four hours and her legs are already weak.

She layed down in her bed dead tired. She grabs her phone next to her and texted Sooyoung. Then there were no response. Sunny releases a long sigh after walking all day.

Her eyelids were getting heavy. She closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

...

A loud thump from downstairs were heard making the short girl wake up. Sunny rubbed her eyes and looked at her phone. It was 11:00 and Joongki wasn't next to her in bed.

Sunny quietly opens the door and tip toes downstairs. The kitchen seems to have the light on and nobody wasn't even here downstairs.

There were noises heard from upstairs. She tip toes her way back upstairs and a door across her room was slightly opened.

She quietly made her way there and peaked through the door revealing Joongki and Gain kissing.

Her eyes start getting teary. She ran back to her room slamming the door shut. She cried from under the covers on her bed whispering 'Why' over and over again.

... 

/End of Part 3/

To Be Continued...

(A/N: Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Sorry if there were typos or anything that doesn't make sense. But I still hope you guys enjoyed it. Or maybe not because of the ending. See you guys next chapter!)