Chapter 11

And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: didn't edit any typos here ^^

--

"The truth?" 

Jungyeon look at the elder confusingly Yoona nodded, "Let me explain..Kangnam is your biological father Sana's stepfather..he used to work for my husband, or he use to work for our company they were bestfriends ever since in highschool, your mother Tiffany was with your biological father at that time and they had you, they were happy couple back then but it all changed when Kangnam found out that Tiffany was cheating on him with Nickhun your father now.."

She paused and waited for Jungyeon to process all those things, "p-please continue.."

"He knows everything about our company because my husband trust him so much, he knows all about the secret pass codes, money bank, everything in the company, but one day he betrayed my husband and stole all the money, he said he left it somewhere and he won't tell us."

"How much did he took?"

"Almost everything, billion of wons." Jungyeon eyes open wide making Yoona confuse, "C-can I show you something?" 

--
Yoona looked at the paper in her hand surprisingly she can't believe what she was seeing, 

Card Balance:

10 billion won 

"I never use this card, because I remembered when I was leaving the school, someone just gave me an envelope with a letter and a card in it." Jungyeon explained, "Here's the letter." 

Dear Jungyeon,

I know you've been asking yourself who this is right? Well let's just say I'm your guardian angel ever since you were young you've always been a good girl to and to your mom, promise me you'll take care of her and use this money to help your mom if everything goes wrong, do not use this just because you want to buy something that is useless, this is a lot of money but use it for an emergency, I will always love you and I hope you grow well and healthy..

Love K<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter