Only Wish

An ELF's Dream

A person is not an ELF if s/he hasn't ever wished to be with her bias, hasn't voted for Super Junior in every awards possible, hasn't been jealous when her bias got linked to another girl, hasn't cried when Super Junior cries on television, etc.

Would you marry me?

 

I'm listening to this song again and as always, I feel better. 

Super Junior never fails to lighten up my mood. They seem to have the answers and solutions to all my questions and problems.

I do.

If only I could be with them. Then everything would be perfect. But I should stop right there. I'm dreaming again. They're too far...too distant. They don't even know a person like me exists. Maybe they won't even notice me. I'm just an average fan. And that's all I'll ever be.

A fan.

An admirer.

I only knew about them through the internet. I began to fantasize about them through fanfics. Imagining even one of them would fall in love with me is a fairytale.

But then I stop. Some fans are even prettier than me. How could I ever let myself think that one member, a SINGLE member, would ever ask me to be his girlfriend? Or even know me? Not one of them knows I exist.

With every album I buy, every song I hear, every picture I see, I know...deep inside me...I get closer to them. I'm made for them and destined to be with them. The question is: Am I the only one who feels the same thing?

A dream without action is a wish.

Maybe that's why ELFs patiently wait through a long line of people waiting to get just a glimpse of their bias, their favorite Super Junior member. Maybe they wait for hours and hours just to see, if maybe, JUST MAYBE, they were THE ONE, the one for that member. I would give ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, to get the chance to work with them. 

But what if...I'm the one for Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Hangeng, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Henry, Zhoumi, Kibum, or for Kangin? I know I'm daydreaming again. But what if?

Nothing is permanent.

But I'm sure that my love and adoration for Super Junior will never run out. They have been my inspiration to continue with life. Their voices are like angels. A day is never complete without me listening to their songs.

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple, geudaeneun geudaeneun geudaero meotjyeo.

With that song, I snap back to reality. Super Junior are my forever oppa. They are my inspiration in life. Nothing and no one can stop me from believing in them. They say, only fool can love an idol, a person that doesn't even know her. Yes. Maybe. And guess what? I am one of those fools.

If only I could jump from country to country just so I could see them perform. If only I could swim the oceans just to be with them. If only I could follow them wherever they go. If only I could, I would. It all remains as a wish. If only, if only...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I may not know their birthdates.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I may not memorize all of their songs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I may not go to all of their concerts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But in the end, I'm just an average ELF. ONLY an ELF.

 

A fan...

 

An admirer...