[One Shot]

You Happy, I Happy Too

Doojoon and Yoseob had been in relationship since they’re in High School. But everything change when Yoseob ask Doojoon for break up.

*It’s has been 3 months Yoseob leave me. I keep wondering and thinking what does he doing now, with who he is.. Does he ever miss me? Had he forgotten about me?* Doojoon thought when he was alone at his house.

Hyunseung and Junhyung had been knowing each other since they’re in kindergarten. And fall in love to each other. They live in the same house and in relationship when they confess their love to each other. But Junhyung ask Hyunseung for break after he knowing Yoseob.

*How can he ask me for breakup? We have knowing each other from kindergarten. Why can’t he believe me anymore? What’s wrong did I do to you, Junhyung? It’s has been 3 months you leave me.*
Hyunseung thought when Junhyung is not at home. Junhyung always back to home late and sometimes ignore me. We never talk to each other like before. His attitude to Hyunseung had been changed.

The next day…

Doojoon was going back home. He walkedslowly as he thought Yoseob. He find himself a seat to make his mind relax.
Hyunseung was riding a bicycle and was thinking about Junhyung. Suddenly he fall down as heviolateda longpiece of wood. Doojoon saw Hyunseung fall and help him.

“Are you ok?” Doojoon asked. “Omo, your elbow and knee is bleeding.” Doojoon continue.

“It’s ok. I’m fine.” Hyunseung stand up.

“Where’s your house? Let me take you there.” Hyunseung show Doojoon where’s his house.

“This is my house. Thanks for sending me back here. Come inside?” Hyunseung say to Doojoon. Doojoon come inside his house and sit. Hyunseunggiveone glass of water to Doojoon.

“It’s ok. Your elbow is hurt. Go and put some oil medicine on it.” Doojoon suggest Hyunseung to put some medicine at his elbow and knee before it be more bleeding.

While Hyunseung was putting oil medicine at his elbow, he feels a little bit of difficult to put it. Doojoon willing to help put some oil medicine on Hyunseung elbow.

While Doojoon was putting the oil, Hyunseung feltJunhyung who is the one put on his elbow.

*How I wish that this guy is you, Junhyung.*

“Junnie”. Suddenly Junhyung name that Hyunseung always call him came out from his mouth.

“Junnie? Sorry.. Who’s he?” Doojoon asked.

“Ah, nothing. I thought you are my jun…” not even he finish his sentence, someone open the door.

“Junhyung!” Hyunseung stand up and Doojoon stop putting oil at Hyunseung elbow.

“Ah, Hyunseung sshi. Mianhae. I don’t know that there’s someone in our house.” Junhyung felt that he was disturbing them.

“Seobie?”

“Doojoonie?”

Doojoon & Yoseob say at the same time.

“Both of you know each other?” Junhyung asked.

“Junnie ah, this is my …” Yoseob didn’t finish his sentence but Doojoon interrupt.

“We’re friends since our high school. And how can both of you know each other? And why you’re here?” Doojoon don’t want to tell Junhyung about his relationship with Yoseob before.

“We’re in relationship. *Junhyung hug Yoseob* and I’m staying with Hyunseung. *point to Hyunseung*.” Junhyung answered Doojoon.

“Oh ya, are both of you in relationship too?” Junhyung question just make Hyunseung wanted to cry. *I can’t replace you with anyone yet, Junnie. How can it be easier for you?* Hyunseung thought to himself. Hyunseung can’t take it anymore. He grabs Doojoon hands and leaves the house.

*I know, Doojoonie. You miss me.* Yoseob feel guilty to met Doojoon when he was with Junhyung.

“Yah! You’re hurt. Why you grab my hands?” Doojoon let go his hands from Hyunseung hands.

“I can’t take it anymore and yes i'm hurt. hurt with my elbow, knee and heart too. I should leave the house. I can’t see both of them together?” Hyunseung cries.

“Huh? But why? What’s your relationship with that Yoseob guy?” Doojoon asked.

“He is my ex boyfriend, Junhyung. We staying together as we know each other from kindergarten. He breakup with me because he have found someone else. He say that I am not faithful to him. I always busy with my work and didn’t think about him.” Hyunseung explained.

“Owhk. Actually, me too.. Yoseob, he is ex boyfriend too. He asked me for breakup. And I don’t know why. I love him so much, but when seeing him happy with Junhyung, I am happy for him too.” Doojoon flowing tears when he told everything to Hyunseung.

Suddenly, Hyunseung put his head onto Doojoon shoulder. Both of them was crying together. 

“Doojoon sshi, why can’t we be happy like them? Why must we keep on crying about them but does they do that to us too? No! Why must we keep remembering about them?” Hyunseung cry more harder.

“Hyunseung sshi, we are not perfect for them. We are not fate to be with them. Both of them are just perfect to be together. And right now, we must forget about them, Hyunseung sshi.” Doojoon suggest that they should forget about them.

 

4 months later…

Doojoon & Hyunseung had tried their best to forget about Junhyung and Yoseob. It successful. They don’t even care about Junhyung and Yoseob anymore. They have forgotten about them, Hyunseung leave the house and stay with Doojoon. And right now, they’re falling in love. It happens when they help each other to forget about their ex boyfriend.

After they confess their love to each other, Doojoon and Hyunseung is in relationship. What they hope right now is, their relationship will be perfect and last long like JunSeob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End