Mission completed : 0%

Hired To Be Killed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had only been in this field for two and a half year, but he was rising up fast.

 

From only getting an order in three months to at least one order a week, it was the best achievement anyone could ever get working in this field. And after he joined, a new achievement was unlocked.

 

Two tasks on the same day. And he completed them without as much as blinking an eye.

 

The words about him spread like wildfire. Some said he was the son of the Satan. Others said he was the devil himself. In fact, some even swore that he could kill with just a snap of his fingers. They had said that it was best to avoid mention his name as rumors had it that the mere mention of his name would summon the devil himself to you.

 

The once newbie in the field was now someone you wouldn't want to mess with. He was well respected and feared by those who joined the field later than him but those joined earlier had felt otherwise. Jealousy and hatred filled them, but not a single soul dared to challenge him.

 

And just like that, Park Jimin became your new version of Voldemort in the field of assassination. 

 

 

 ###

 

He knew he was supposed to get out of his bed twenty-two minutes thirty-five seconds ago. But who could resist a bed so warm and welcoming in a chilly morning?

 

He decided he made the correct choice as he rolled over to the other side of the queen-sized bed, still very much refusing to open his eyes.

 

He knew that it was nine o'clock in the morning now even though he couldn't see the digital clock across the table by his bed. He had always been keen with time, his whole body was a living clock itself.

 

Just as he was about to drift off again, an annoying sound prevented him from doing so. 

 

The buzzing of his phone.

 

There was a reason why he never switched on the sound of his phone. Well, reasons to be exact. And the biggest reason to have his phone constantly on either vibration or silence mode was because of his occupation.

 

He was constantly on missions. Missions that required him to work in complete silence so as to not alert his targets of his existence.

 

He had heard about the ill fate that fell upon a guy who used to work in the same field as him for forgetting to put his phone on silence mode during his mission. That poor guy never had the chance to see the next rising sun and he was determined not made the same mistake.

 

The buzzing stopped.

 

He thought for a bliss second that the one living up in the sky actually really existed and had granted his only wish at the moment.

 

However, the next string of buzzing cut away all his remaining thoughts and he begrudgingly pulled himself out of the comfort of his bed to snatch his phone on the table.

 

The name on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter