Where

In Which Hyuk Wished N To Be Mute

Minhyuk is relaxing in the living room of his house with N pressed against his side. The VIXX's leader is currently munching on some snacks with his eyes locked on the tv, enjoying his bestfriend's presence when Minhyuk's phone suddenly rings. 

N perks his head up in mock annoyance as Minhyuk left his side to stand up and retrieve his phone. Picking up the call, Minhyuk raised his hand apologetically at N. 

"Hello? "He answers without looking at the caller's ID.

"Let me talk to Hakyeon. "Comes a desperate demand from the other end of the line and Minhyuk frowns deeply, able to recognize the voice in an instant. 

"No. "Minhyuk denies, ending the call just like that before going back to N's side. 

"Who is it? "N asks without looking at him. 

"No one. "Minhyuk says without any hint of guilt but he barely finished talking when his phone rings once more. Irritated, he picks it up and turns it off. 

N frowns . "Why you do that? "He wonders and Minhyuk just smiles persuadingly. 

 

 

The sun has barely set and N is currently in the shower while Minhyuk himself is trying to prepare dinner when he hears his doorbell rings. Thinking that it's the food delivery that he ordered, he opens the door without thinking twice, only to be greeted by an all too familiar face. 

"What are you doing here? "Minhyuk asks, surprised to see his own leader, right in front of his doorstep. 

"Where's he? "Eunkwang asks firmly, pushing past Minhyuk as he enters the house uninvited. He's obviously upset about something, judged by his unnatural facial expression. 

"Who? "Minhyuk wonders.

"Hakyeon. "Eunkwang says. "Where's he? "

That question makes Minhyuk frown. "Why? "

Eunkwang huffs, turning to face that member of his when he found no trace of N. "Taekwoon called me, he asked if you took Hakyeon to our dorm and when I said no, he doesn't believe me so he came to the dorm himself to make sure. "He explains. 

Minhyuk rolls his eyes. 

"And after that, their manager called me. He said he can't contact you after you said that you're taking Hakyeon away for a while. "The BtoB's leader elaborates. "Tell me, Minhyuk, what do you think you're doing? "He demands. 

"I'm trying to help Hakyeon. Can't you see? "Minhyuk shot back, annoyed. 

"Help how?!"Eunkwang raises his voice, frustrated. "You're just creating more and more problem by doing this! "

"Hakyeon's my bestfriend and I--"

"I know he's your bestfriend, your soulmate and your whatever but you don't have the right to do this. "Eunkwang denies. "You can't just take him away from his group like this. "

"I'm trying to help him! "Minhyuk argues. 

"That's exactly my point! "Eunkwang insists. "You're not helping at all! "

"I--"

"I don't care what you think you're doing but I demand you to let Hakyeon be where he needs to be. With s. "

"No. "Minhyuk decides. 

"Then don't blame me when Taekwoon lodge a police report saying you kidnapped his leader. "