Park N' Fly

Hauntingly Beautiful

                "YOU PIG!" Jin yelled at me as I ate the last of the grilled beef. "YA!!!! I only had a slice!!! ONE SLICE!!! I'm gonna get you maknae!" I laugh Jin's anger off. 
                "Here," I try, "take my last lamb skewer." All hyung does is humph and turn back to his ramyun. We were in a cozy ramyun and grill restaurant that a close ajhumma owned. Every so often, we would visit the bright, wooded shop tucked away in the small corner.  She was always very generous; always giving us extra meat and discounts. 
                "Jungkook," Suga warned. "You shouldn't have hogged all the galbi.” Jhope raises his chin.                                                                                                                                                                      "Mmm. Good thing I grabbed a few pieces at the beginning.” He half mumbled to himself. “Now you've made eomma angry."                                                                                                                        "Miahn eomma." I pouted.                                                                                                                      "Omo. Your maknae charms don't work on me anymore, so don't bother."                                            "I'll pay, hyungs." Everyone cheered loudly and ordered another round of galbi. We walk out content and full now, finally satisfied after eating many rounds of galbi and bowls of ramyun. It was around 4 now, as we started lunch a bit late. The boys laugh at V's latest joke, something stupid as far as I’m concerned. I tune them out and listen to the unique music that the streets of Seoul make.

                "ICE CREAM!!!" V yelled. He runs towards the store. 
                "Aish, this kid never stops eating." Jin mumbled. "YA TAEHYUNG WATCH OUT FOR CARS!" 
In the colourful, little shop, V practically drooled as he debated what flavour to get. V ended up getting two rainbow looking scoops, but eating all of ours as well because he convinced us he had to try them all
                Around this time, the streets of Seoul are blocked and move slowly. All the sounds that are to be heard are the shouts, cussing, and honks of the impatient drivers. 
                "Hyungs," I interrupted. "Can we go take a walk in the park? It's too noisy here." 
                "Sure, I don't see why not." Suga said. 
                "Good idea!" They all chorused. So I walk ahead to a small, quiet park. I walk in the green fields, enjoying the sunlight on my face, and the serenity that a quiet park brings. Somewhere in the distance, I hear a baby sobbing loudly. I decide to ignore it and lie down on the grass. I close my eyes and breathe in calmly. A few minutes later, I open my eyes again. It sounds differently now. Hyungs left me alone and sat on a bench nearby. Or well, at least Suga, Jin and Rapmonster hyung sat. Jimin, V, and Jhope were busy playing tag or were wrestling. Over the loud yells of V, Jimin, and Jhope, I look around, hearing that the crying baby was gone, but was now replaced by a more pitiful crying. I looked around quickly and located where the sound was coming from. A girl is on the floor, sobbing like she has no tomorrow. I quickly call Bts and run over to her. 
                Now that I was near, I look at her closely. Her knee is scraped badly and bleeding. She’s sitting with her legs somewhat under her, and her hands splayed in front of her, holding up her weight. She has long brown hair framing her wet face, that is now getting soaked with her salted misery, a petite nose that is slightly dripping, small but full lips that are crying, and eyes that hold no hope. 
                I gently drape her crusty, wet hair over my fingers and lift it up. "Hey, are you okay?" Her sorrowful eyes look up slowly at me. She sniffs and immediately stops crying. She wipes her eyes quickly and stands up.

                 "I'm okay. Thanks." She starts to leave but I loosely hold her wrist.

                "Wait, your jeans are ripped, torn, and bloody. Your knees must hurt a lot, and you should probably go to the hospital." She looks down at her ruined jeans. Her hair masks her face again. 
                "It's nothing. It doesn't hurt... much." She tries for a convincing smile. "I can just take care of it at home. Thanks, again." She quickly leaves. 
                I can see that she’s lying but decide to leave her be. Is it her pride that stops her from receiving help? Why was she crying so hard? Is her pain tolerance that low? Or was it because of something else? 
                The boys come up quietly behind me. "What happened? Who was she?" Jin asked. 
                "I don't know. She was crying so hard.... I felt like I should do something, anything." I should've done more, but I didn't, and instead let her go. 
                Rapmonster lays a hand on my shoulder. "Come on guys, we have to get going, or else manager will get angry." 
 
Her pov
                As I lay my keys on the table, I scoff. People were actually trying to help me here. I go to the washroom to look at my tired, weathered face. I quickly splash water on to wash away my miseries. Their kindness was all useless though, I'd be dead in a week. I look back in the mirror. Those people think I was crying because of my knees. How wrong they are. Although my knees are dripping blood, my knees don’t hurt. Actually I can’t feel it. I’m just so numb; I can’t feel any pain besides that in my heart.