Tired

Rushy mouth

That time. There was a time, when Sunggyu decided to do some sport. An unimaginable scene – Sunggyu running on a treadmill. Sweating and feeling the burn, Sunggyu questioned his thoughts he had earlier. Why did I want to become fitter in the first place? I am already marvellous.

A quick glance at one of the handsome men inside the gym reminded him.

 

Exhausted and annoyed Sunggyu let himself fall to the ground. He didn't care people giving him inquisitive looks as he ate greasy crisps. It was his break snack. “Can I have some?”, requested a young voice. When Sunggyu turned his head to his right to get a view of the person talking to him, his ears turned red. Sunggyu handed the package up to the man who was really really cute. “Why are you looking at me like that ?!”, the beautiful man's voice sounded irritated. “Eh?!”, Sunggyu stated obviously not aware of his intense eye. “Can't believe to meet someone like you in a gym.”. At that man's frown, Sunggyu added: “Because you are already so slim..”. “Ah.”. Sunggyu felt like he ed up.

“Actually”, the other man began to explain, what made Sunggyu think he might still have a chance, “My friend is too shy coming alone..-Well,” he rolled his eyes, “In reality he just used me to make his crush jealous. Oh there they are.”. Two tall guys came into the room. The black haired one was the first to run to the heavy weights. “Myungsoo always tries to look good in front of Sungyeol, but Sungyeol just makes fun of him. I am sure though, he actually likes him. Or else he wouldn't keep on talking to him, right ?”. “So they are gay?”, Sunggyu asked, instead of answering. In the next moment Sunggyu realised he shouldn't have asked bluntly. But he can't do anything against his mouth. He just talks. The man next to him gave him a sharp look. “What a coincidence.”, Sunggyu said. “Anyway, I am more into skinnier guys.”, he just kept on talking. “Are you single?”. Sunggyu tried to make a cool face, but he felt his ears burning hot. “Are you asking me out?”, the eyes of the other man widened a bit. Now his look wasn't ready to fight any more. Before Sunggyu could really ask him out, the other already said: “The name's Sungjong.”, he said and hold his hand up for Sunggyu to shake “Sunggyu.”. Sungjong asked curious: “How old are you?”. Sunggyu just wanted to ask that. He was already a bit hyper, the man who just introduced himself as Sungjong seemed to be interested in him. Sunggyu couldn't really think, as always, he spoke instinctively. “23. My mayor subject is IT in university, I a-”, “I am turning 18 next month.”, Sungjong interrupted him. “What ?”, Sunggyu asked, his eyes squinting.

And so Sunggyu ended up dating an highschooler. With a pretty body, to be fair.