[1/1]

Despite everything and my actions, I have feelings for you...

"How dare you not answer my calls, punk?" The sentence rolled off Chi-Ang's tongue, and he just stared out into nothing but air; he had feelings for that punk, that he wasn't answering, wishing that at least telling him, why he left. He looked down, locking his phone, laying it on the night stand. On leg curled against his other leg hanging freely off the bed, he closed his eyes. He sent one last text, for an attempt to Shi-Woo-ish. 

 

To: Yoon Shi-Woo

From: Wang Chi-Ang

Are you leaving because you

don't want to clean the bathrooms?

 

Shi-Woo read the text, and bit his lip harshly; the owner of DS Entertainment (which had got him into his car, on the way to Seoul to his company. His heart ached, screamed, Don't leave Chi-Ang-shi! Tell him you love him! He sighed, and thought about it, listening to his heart. "Stop the car, please? I... Have something I need to do." The car stopped, and he opened the car door, picking his backpack off the floor, not sparing the shocked male one more glance. He needed to get back to Moorim, to check on Chi-Ang. He met Soon Duk on the way, and he drove on the scooter, back to the school; one boy in mind. 

 

Chi-Ang on the other hand, currently had a tear or two running slowly down his cheeks, knees tugged into his chest, arms hugging them. He wanted to cry, yet that just wasn't what Wang Chi-Ang was made of, and for. He held it in, but god - that hurt much more. He let a broken, barely audioable sob; hiding his face into his knees. He thought, and thought; why did he treat the boy like he hated him, saying 'punk' and everything else negative, when he meant the oppisite? When he was in love with him, and all he wanted was to cuddle the older, kiss and prove his love to Shi-Woo? Yet, all he life that what he'd been expriencing himself.. So he could be´lame for this behavior of his? His father. And maybe uomma a little bit. But not much he could blame her though, this stay was mostly for her. But, it was going the other way from him too; he sobbed again, sqeezing his knees closer, shaking slightly. He sobbed, "Shi-Woo-ah... Saranghae.." He looked up, jumped when the door opened and closed; drying his tears, blinking his still teary eyes, he saw... No way, mouth now agape, lip qivering slightly. "Yoon Shi-Woo?" Shi-Woo nodded, and sat down in front of the boy. "I thought... You left?" He smiled a crooked smile, and noticed how Chi-Ang was shaking. "What's wrong, Chi-Ang?" A tear escaped, and feeling his heart break into a million pieces, if not a billion ones, and gathered the boy into his arms and lap. 

 

And that triggered for the worst; Chi-Ang broke down, sobbing into his neck. "Shi-Woo... I.." He sobbed, his shirt - he felt so weak, he wasn't even suppossed to be in love - he was here, to impress his uomma.. But this came in the way, too. Shi-Woo sat him up, a hand on his thigh and the other on his waist. "I know I left, but I realized - I thought about it - remember when I said, at Moorim Peak, that I didn't want to go on without you? I realized, as I read your simple bathroom text - I couldn't and won't go anywhere without you. I only think about you, Chi-Ang... Only you.. 24/7 Chi-ah.." Chi-Ang looked up, at his tearfilled eyes locked with his. Shi-Woo removed his hand from his thigh, and lead it to his face, caressing his cheek with his thumb. "Really-yy?" He nodded, and removing him from sitting, he sat with one leg on each side of Shi-Woo, he wrapped his arms around his neck; Shi-Woo smiled softly, his numb and bloodless thighs not being important currently. Chi-Ang burried his face into his neck, hugging him. Shi-Woo lifted his face, index finger under his chin. Looking at his partner straddling his laps, he closed the distance between the two, lips attaching to the Chi-Ang's. Chi-Ang kissed back, an-aware of how to, as he had dreamed of this ever since they walked to find the marking at Moorim Peak. Shi-Woo held both his hands on his back, to support him. Feeling his tongue poke at his half open lips, he parted them, feeling a nice, warm and amazing sweet tongue explore and his mouth; tongues twistin in a open mouthed kiss, they parted, panting slightly, smiling. Standing up, Chi-Ang hugged him, while Shi-Woo let blood flood through his numb veins, holding the younger close. 

 

Shi-Woo lifted his partner, and layed him on the bed. He layed beside him, wrapping his arms around his waist, and kissed him again. 

 

He didn't regret on bit that he stayed, as he was hovering over Chi-Ang, kissing his jawline, neck and making hickeys; small noises, whines and moans leaving Chi-Ang's mouth. 

 

Nope, he didn't regret it.