DAY 7

First 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I never met her when I went back home. Maybe because of the late hours, I probably stay 2 to 3 hours longer from the office clock period. Being a leader definitely not as easy peasy as it spells. It comes with responsibility, working extra hours and endless meetings.

 

But with the existence of the killer jawline lady, or Kim Taeyeon, I can say that it’s not that bad going through my morning.

 

I’m so looking forward for this morning. I bet she wants to continue our conversation yesterday but never in mind that she can be that bold. “Since you have watching me these few days, you must have been attracted to me." Wow. She just wow. That transformation of mood, I must respect her. She changed like 360 degree in one day. Or maybe I assume too much? I don’t know anything about her unless what I read on her resume couple days ago.

 

I arrived not too early but not too late. I press the elevator button and few others join me but I can’t see this Kim Taeyeon yet. After few seconds, the elevator arrived and she still no show. Where is she this morning?

 

That makes my whole day full with curiosity. I have her number but obviously she doesn’t have mine. She must be question on how I get hers at the first place. Will call her become too much? Does it look like I’m too desperate for her?

 

I am desperate. Damn.

 

Luckily I can control myself.

 

My Thursday went with inquisitive about the chiselled jawline lady. Where are you today, Kim Teayeon? It’s past 6 in the evening. I’m going back early today because my head can’t function properly anymore after more than 8 hours wondering where she’s gone. Why I’m this desperate? I sigh deeply while packing up my things and head up to the floor lobby. Rushing to half open door, I quickly press the open button after couple of shouts, asking to wait but ignored by the person inside.  

 

And there she is, Kim Taeyeon.

 

I step in and turn, facing the door and she steps back to give me enough space for me to stand in. She holds her design along with her things. It’s only been three days from the exhibition starts and we still have on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter