DAY 10

First 10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day-10

Today is the first day of the exhibition for our upcoming new recruit of the team. We have exactly 10 days from the real interview is. About twenty amateur of graphic designers take place in this exhibition. They have been asked to prepare preliminary design, conceptual, storyline and ideas to be place in this 10 days of exhibition until final day where the whole Raux Sports Car Team will sit and gather to choose the best graphic designer and his or her design. Raux is set to launch new car in few months and freshly ideas are mostly welcome, and that is why we need new member in team. May the best of the best get the spot.

 

Monday oh Monday. Never been nice. And I need to be in this early because of this exhibition. Urghhhh. I bet the rest still having their last bagel with cream cheese and coffee at home. I enter Raux tower which made 90% by glaze and steel frame make this tower the most renowned in town, and it just 15 minutes past 7 in the morning which I can say too early at workplace for my routine. With coffee on my left and another pressing the elevator button, going up. Nobody stand with me. Nobody yet arrived at office at this hour and that maybe the best of all these, the needs to fight yourself to get into the elevator if the clock now shows thirty minutes pass eight in the morning.

 

Ding!

 

I step in. "Wait, hold the door!" the open button pressed. "Thanks."

 

She's holding so many

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter