\Rapport

Stars connect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

\Somethings happen by accident, it's called fate.\

 

The thing about having very few friends is that I'm quite free most of the time, I mean it's not like I'm particularly fond of rotting my eyes away with a textbook so I have to obviously take breaks and mostly what I do is, surf the internet but on days my mobile data is done for, from all the overuse... I like to take strolls and just enjoy the normalcy of my town.

My town's pretty much just what a usual town would look like, everybody seems to know everyone and the old ladies down the street are still gossiping about how Shim Eun Ha , a very famous girl known for her rebellious nature ran away with the post master's son. I mean, they loved each other but since their families had bad blood.... wait, why on earth is this important? 

Never mind.

Right, so I usually take afternoon strolls and it's pretty nice, I love watching the sunset at the mountain top and the sight never fails to amaze me. The expanse of greenery, is something outwardly especially because I'm still not used to it. I wonder how I'll cope up without my tree friends, when I move to the bigger cities.

"Hey !". 

I look up and of course, it's Taehyung. He's somehow always around since he's doing deliveries and stuff.  He smells like fish as usual, and that's strangely comforting. I mean, the feeling of familiarity is nice.

He shakes off his hair which catches a golden glint in the slanting rays of the dying sun, and smiles despite the fact that he looks really exhausted. He's wearing a grey hoodie, and baggy pants which look really comfy compared to my denim jeans.

Must be nice... living without the fear of public opinion.

He gets off his cycle and claps his hand together, eyes crinkling and I can't help but laugh when he quickly catches hold off his his rusty but trusty old cycle, eyes widening comically in fear and pulls down the lock before it falls... like last time, and last to last time...and pretty much all the time.

I give him a thumbs up and he laughs, massaging his nape in embarrassment.

He's cute.

"Jimin-ssi, I was wondering if you want to go to the river bank with me ?".

I grin, but raise an eye brow.

"Dude, just call me Jimin already ! And yeah, why not ? Let's go...". I smile, when he looks at me excitedly and tugs at my hand before we set off in the opposite direction.

"What about the bike ?". I glance at him, and he shrugs slightly then throws his hand in the air, "Why worry about that piece of junk ? Do you think anyone would steal it ?".

I frown but hum,"I don't think anyone would attempt to steal it since they know it's yours'..".

"Hmm.. true, I bet they're all scared of stealing my cycle.. I mean, look at me.. I'm a freak, aren't I ?". He laughs as he says so, like dissing himself is some form of entertainment to him.

Taehyung has this thing.. he says the most painful things dismissively. I know he's been wanting a new cycle ever since ages but since his family can't really afford these extra costs, so he doesn't mention. He also waves off the contempt people show towards him, like it's nothing.. but I bet it hurts, sometimes.

I grow silent and he stops, and shakes my shoulders, "Did I bother you ?".

I look into his eyes, a warm brown and for a moment my heart tugs because nobody deserves to be judged and treated this way.

"You're my best friend." I pause and he's looking at me , eyes wide...."Don't think you're so important that your words bother me, I mean, it's normal." I shrug off, but I know he's in a fragile state, as his eyes crinkle and he beams at me and I can't help but laugh at how much of a kid he is.

"Oh Jiminnie! " The crazy Taehyung we knew is back as he tackles me into a hug, squishes my cheeks as he smiles down at me, and ruffles my hair.

"Yah !." I push him off, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter