Final

That Voice

"Class, this is our new transfer student.  Please welcome her," my new homeroom teacher announced then looked at me.  She gave me a nod and I turned to look over at the class. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Jung Jiyoung," I said, smiling to my new classmates. 

She let me go sit down and then began talking about what the plan was for the week and month.  My neighbor whispered to me, taking my attention off the teacher and to her. 

"Hey, I'm Amber," she said. 

"I'm Jiyoung," I replied. 

"You should come sit with me and my friends at lunch." 

"Alright." 

That was all that we talked for that period.  During our break in between each subject, I turned to her often to start a conversation, but other students began coming up to me and greeting me. 

When lunch time came around, I put my stuff away and walked down to the cafeteria with Amber.  We grabbed our lunches in the lunch line and then sat down at a table that already had four others sitting there. 

"Hey, guys, this is my new classmate, Jiyoung," Amber introduced me. 

"Hi," I said, "Nice to meet you." 

They all greeted me simultaneously and went in a circle introducing themselves.  Krystal, Sulli, Luna, and Victoria.  They welcomed me warmly and made me feel comfortable right away.  Sadly, lunch ended and we had to go back to class. 

The rest of they day went by in no time.  The last bell of the day rang and everyone jumped up from their seats and bolted out the door. 

I was about to walk out of the classroom until I heard my name being called by someone.  I turned around and saw four girls standing before me.  I read their nametags in a row.  Eunji, Minah, Kyungmi, and Miyeon. 

"Hey, you're Jiyoung, right?" Minah asked. 

"Yeah," I replied. 

"You should hang out with us some time," Eunji said. 

"That'd be great." 

"So, it'd be okay to hang out tomorrow after school?" 

"Yeah, sure." 

"Okay.  Well, let's walk out together." 

I began walking out and talking with them, but as we passed the music room I heard a beautiful voice singing so sweetly and gently, yet powerfully all at the same time.  Before I even noticed, I was stopped in front of the door and about to open the door so I could see who it was that singing so beautifully. 

"Hey, what are you doing?  Let's go," Miyeon said. 

I nodded and decided to just catch up with the rest of them.  "Hey, do you guys know who was singing in the music room?" I asked them as we exited the school. 

"Oh, that kid?  I forgot his name," Kyungmi said. 

"Don't worry about it, it's probably just some random kid," Miyeon added. 

Instead of pressing on about the guy who was singing, I decided to let it go.  Once we got to the gates of the school, I parted ways with them and made my way to my new house that I had just moved into two days ago.  I wasn't even finished packing yet. 

When I got home, my mom was home and chatting with someone on the phone while the maids were running about unpacking things.  I greeted them and went up to my room so that I could put my backpack away and change into my casual clothes. 

"Jiyoung-ah!" I heard my mom call me. 

"Hold on," I called back while slipping on my jeans. 

After I was done changing I ran back down and found my mom in the dining room.  I stepped into the room and slowly inched my way towards her. 

"Are you done unpacking?" she asked. 

"Kind of, I guess.  I still have a couple of things," I answered. 

"Well, can you run this down to your father.  It's a certain document that he needs for the week." 

"Sure.  Should I just give it to the desk lady?" 

"Doesn't matter.  I think your father should be in his office though if you wanted to go up there." 

"Alright.  I'll get going then." 

"Don't be too late, alright?  Days are already getting shorter." 

"Okay, mom.  I get it." 

I left with the document in my bag and took my bike down to my dad's company.  As I was riding down a small hill, someone suddenly came from the alleyway and caused me to suddenly stop and fall to my side. 

The bike fell with me and right on to my leg.  I sighed and hissed in pain while trying to get back up. 

"I-I'm sorry," someone said. 

I looked up and noticed that the guy that had just jumped out of no where was wearing the same school uniform as mine.  He looked just as shocked as I did, but also worried and scared. 

Slowly he bent down and helped me take the bike of my leg.  He held it up and I got off the floor.  "It's all good," I told him. 

"I should've been more careful," he said. 

"Don't put the blame on yourself.  It's fine, don't worry about it." 

"But... you're arm and hands are bleeding and all scratched up." 

I looked down at my arm that he pointed at and turned my hands around.  They weren't too bad, but it was noticeable and a bit dirty.  "Oh, I didn't notice." 

"I-If you don't mind... my parents' shop is nearby... I could help you clean off the dirt so it won't get infected..." 

"Sure." 

We began walking side by side, but it soon got a little awkward.  I turned to sneak a glance at him and realized how cute he actually was.  He seemed a bit shy, but he was so kind and caring. 

"I'm Jiyoung.  What's your name?" I spoke, trying to start a conversation. 

"Junghwan, Lee Junghwan.  I'm... in your class..." 

"Really?"  Suddenly I felt so bad for not noticing him earlier.  I mean, I did look over the whole class.  I saw the slight disappointment on his face, but he quickly turned it into a sad smile, making me break just a little bit. 

"I-It's alright...  I sit in the back anyways... plus we have a big class..." he said. 

"I'm sorry." 

"For what?  You don't need to be sorry." 

I bit my bottom lip and was about to say something else before he announced that we had arrived at the shop.  "Come in," he invited. 

He let my bike lean against the front of the store and walked in with me.  Right away he went to the back to grab a first aid kit.  When he came back he let me sit down and brought out what ever I needed to clean up the scratches and blood. 

Once I was all patched up and less sore, I got up and got ready to set off.  "Thanks," I thanked Jaehwan.  He gave me a shy smile and packed up the first aid kit. 

"Bye, have a nice night," he said as I threw my leg over my bike. 

"You too!  See you tomorrow."  I waved good bye to him and biked down to my dad's company. 

As soon as I locked my bike up and walked in, the lady at the desk smiled and sent me straight up to my dad's office.  His assistant was sitting down at a desk in front of his office doors and didn't notice that I was standing there until I gained her attention by clearing my throat. 

"Oh, Jiyoung-ah," she said.  "What's up?" 

"I came to drop off these documents," I told her and pulled my backpack around so that I could take out the folder. 

"Go ahead.  He's in there just working on something on the computer." 

"Alright." 

Before I took a step towards the door, though, she saw my band aids.  "Hey, what happened?" 

"Oh, it was just a little accident.  Nothing major." 

She gave me a look, but didn't say anything more.  I took that as my que to go into my dad's office.  When I opened the door and invited myself in, I found my dad leaning over a pile of papers looking stressed out to the max. 

"Hi, dad," I greeted. 

He looked up and gave a quick hello.  "Why are you here?" he asked. 

"Mom said to drop off these documents to you."  I walked over to his desk and handed him the folder. 

"You're hands...  Did you hurt yourself?" 

"Yeah, I fell off my bike on the way." 

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine.  It doesn't hurt." 

"Okay, if you say so.  Go home, it's getting late.  I'll be home later tonight." 

"Alright, see you." 

"Bye." 

 

At school when I arrived, I was greeted by Amber and her friends.  "Hi," I said. 

"Hey, Jiyoung," Amber replied.  "I hope you're first day wasn't too rough." 

"Nope, not at all." 

We talked for a while longer before the first bell rang.  We parted ways with her friends and made our way to our classroom. 

The first person I noticed when we walked into the room was Junghwan.  He was sitting quietly in his seat in the back, busying himself with his phone.  Amber left to go sit down, but instead of following her lead, I went towards Junghwan's desk. 

"Hi, Junghwan," I greeted. 

He looked up slowly and gave me a small nod.  "Hi," he shyly said. 

"Thanks for yesterday." 

He smiled.  Before he got to say anything, though, some guys in our class came around and knocked his books to the ground. 

"Oh, oopsies.  Sorry, fatty," he snorted. 

Junghwan's smile faded and he bent down to pick his stuff up.  He placed his hand on top of his book then got his hand stepped on. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed, causing everyone to turn their heads. 

"Aw, is this the girl you've been trying to flirt with?  Too bad she's too pretty for you," the guy said. 

"You talk too much," I told him straight out.  "Now would you mind getting off his hand?" 

The guy obeyed but glared at me.  "What makes you wanna stand up for this fatty?" 

"Well, unlike someone he isn't a rude, like someone." 

"Heh, you think you're so tough because you can spit some words out, .  You're really scared on the inside aren't you??" 

"You can believe what you want, but if you want me to speak truthfully I think you're the scared one and selfconsious.  That's why you pick on others." 

He rolled his eyes at me.  Then the bell rang.  Reluctantly he went to sit at his desk with his friends tagging behind him.  I sighed.  These people don't know how to be mature. 

"I-I'm sorry," Junghwan apologized and looked down at his hand that was stepped on. 

"It was nothing...  Can I have a look?" I said. 

He quickly put his hand under the desk and on his lap.  "I'm fine.  Y-You should go to your seat before our teacher comes." 

I looked at him sadly, but hesitantly made my way over to my desk.  Once I sat down, I looked over to Amber who was staring at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You're amazing.  That freaking Minjun is such an .  He's so rude, but I've never stood up to him before," she said. 

"Oh, well I wasn't just going to watch him bully Junghwan.  Someone had to say something to him." 

Lunch time came and instead of going with Minah and them, I decided to find Junghwan and check up on him.  Luckily he wasn't too far ahead of me in the lunch line. 

"Hey," I said and walked side by side with him. 

"Hi," he said.  "Aren't you going to sit by your friends?" 

"I was... but I wanted to come sit with you." 

"It's okay... I usually sit by myself, it's peaceful." 

"Oh, but do you mind if I join you today?" 

He hesitated for a second, but then nodded his head.  We went outside to the outdoor tables.  I followed him to a table semi-far from the rest of the students.  We sat across from one another and began eating in silence. 

"Thanks, for earlier..." Jaehwan thanked. 

"It's no problem," I said with a smile. 

"You know you really didn't have to sit with me." 

"It's okay.  I wanted to.  Unless you don't want me here?"  I pouted. 

"No, no!  I-I mean... It's just- uhhh... I don't..." 

I chuckled.  "I might just sit with you everyday from now on if you don't mind." 

"Of course not."  He pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose more. 

 

Days passed and soon enough it became winter.  Christmas passed and New Years day was coming around the corner.  I hung out with Junghwan during lunch almost every single day, and the days when I didn't, Minah was pulling me along with her and her friends.  Minjun wasn't as big as a problem when I first encountered him, but he still causes trouble here and there. 

After school whenever I pass the music room I always hear the same person with their beautiful voice, but since I walk out with Minah, she always just pulls me along and doesn't say anything about the person inside. 

When New Years eve came, I went down into town to get some stuff for a little party that my parents were holding that night.  On the way back I decided to stop by Junghwan's parents' shop. 

"Hello, welcome, take a seat anywhere," Junghwan's mom said. 

I nodded and picked the one nearest to the window.  My full hands that were holding all the bags and whatnot for the party were finally empty when I got to the table. 

In the middle of my meal, Junghwan came into the shop.  He saw me and smiled before he went to go do something in the back.  A couple minutes later he came back out and in no time was standing beside my table. 

"Hi," he said.  "What are you doing here?" 

"I was picking up a couple of things for my mom and I decided to come here for lunch since I haven't eaten breakfast," I told him. 

"Oh, well, I hope you like it." 

"Yes, it's delicious...  Hey, you should come over for our party." 

"I-It's okay..." 

"No, really come!  The only people coming are mostly my parents co-workers and a couple of family members, but no one my age.  It'd be nice if you would come and hang out with me, or else I'm stuck basically babysitting." 

"You can go," Junghwan's mom said while coming up behind him. 

"But-" 

"Go have fun for once.  Your friend is inviting you to go, so just go." 

I looked at him expectedly and waited for his response. 

"Uh, sure then." 

I smiled happily.  Then his mother turned towards me.  "Hi, dear.  What's your name?" 

"I'm Jiyoung," I said. 

"Oh, hello, I'm Junghwan's mother." 

"Nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you, too."  She then picked up my empty plate. 

"You and your husband can come, too, if you would like." 

"No, it's okay.  We have to go pick up some relatives from the airport tonight, then we're going to have our little party tomorrow.  You can come over if you want to.  I'll have Junghwan pick you up." 

"Oh, okay.  I'll ask my parents and get back to you then." 

"Alright.  Today it's our treat.  Junghwan-ah, why don't you help Jiyoung bring her bags back home." 

"It's okay, let me pay and you don't have to Junghwan." 

"No, no, just go you two." 

"Really, I can-" 

"Shoo."  she waved us away. 

"Let's go," Junghwan said and picked up more than half of my bags and headed out. 

 

We got to my house in no time.  When we walked into the kitchen, where my parents were, I set the some of the bags on the ground and had Junghwan put some on the table and counter.  "I'm back," I announced. 

My mom turned around from cutting up the meat and wiped her hands on her apron.  "Hi-  Oh, who is this?" 

"This is Junghwan, my friend," I told them. 

"Nice to meet you," both my parents said at the same time. 

Junghwan nodded shyly and bowed. 

"I brought him over for the party." 

"Alright, make yourself at home, Junghwan," my mom told him. 

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung," Junghwan replied. 

"Follow me," I said and pulled on his sleeves. 

First, I decided to give him a house tour.  "So, this is my house," I said. 

"It's really big," he muttered. 

"Heheh, yeah, that's what a lot of people say...  Actually when I used to live in Seoul, we lived in an apartment.  This is my first time living in a big house." 

Lastly we came up to my room.  I closed the door behind him when he came in.  Then I went into my walk in closet.  "So, this is my room," I told him while I was in the closet picking out clothes to wear. 

"It's nice," he said. 

There was a few minutes of silence between us before I wondered if he had to go back home or not.  "Hey, Junghwan-ah, do you need to go home and change or anything?" 

"Uh, yeah, I can go really quick if you want me to," he replied. 

"No, I'll go with you.  Just let me get changed quick." 

"Okay then." 

After I was done changing and getting ready for the party, Junghwan and I left to his house.  His house was only in the neighborhood behind his parents' shop, so we didn't have to walk long. 

Once he was done changing and doing what he had to do, we went back to my house.  When we got there, it was about 3 o'clock.  Some cars were already parked in the driveway. 

We walked in together and found the people that had arrived in the living room with my dad.  There were three couples from my parents' company and my aunt, uncle, and their two little kids. 

"Hi," I greeted them. 

My aunt got up and greeted me first with a hug, then my dad introduced me to his co-workers.  I then bent down to say hello to the kids.  Then I got back up and glanced over at Junghwan.  He stood there awkwardly, waiting for me. 

"Is this you're boyfriend, Jiyoung-ah?" my uncle asked. 

I stood there in shock.  My eyes widened and my jaw kind of dropped.  "N-no!" I replied immediately.  I snuck a peak at Junghwan again and saw that he was blushing madly, but looking away.  "He's my friend from school.  His name is Junghwan." 

"Hahah, nice to meet you, Junghwan," my uncle said. 

Junghwan nodded and bowed. 

"Don't mind him, Junghwan," my dad said.  "My brother likes to joke a lot." 

"Come on," I said and pulled him along with me. 

We spent most of the night greeting the guest and talking alone in corners that were quieter.  We were mostly in our own little world.  Though we didn't talk with a lot of the adults, the ones we did talk to mistook us for a couple.  I mean... speaking honestly I didn't mind too much, but I didn't want to tell Junghwan that. 

Midnight was just a minute away when we were all downstairs listening to the countdown.  Everyone had a glass or cup of something, whether it be alcholoic or not. 

"Five...  Four...  Three...  Two...  One.  Happy New Year!" everyone shouted. 

I looked around and saw the happy couples kissing, kids running around being hyper, and just happiness.  The energy got to me and I turned around to give Junghwan a big, tight hug. 

"Happy New Year," I whispered into his ear. 

We parted and I saw his bright smile. 

The night ended almost an hour or two later.  Then the next day came and I was getting ready to go over to Junghwan's house.  I decided to wear a sweater dress and leggings. 

On my way there, I bumped into Minjun.  I apologized for bumping into him and tried avoiding him by walking around him, but he grabbed onto my arm.  He spun me around so that I would be looking at him. 

"Jiyoung," he called me. 

"What?" I asked, slightly being stern. 

"Can I talk to you?" 

"I'm kind of-" 

"Just for a couple of minutes." 

I sighed, but nodded in agreement anyways.  We walked closer to the side so we wouldn't be blocking the whole side walk. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, straight to the point. 

"Well, first I wanted to apologize...  I'm sorry for my actions before," he said honestly. 

I paused for a second.  "It's okay." 

"R-Really?" 

"Yes." 

"Cool....  So, ummm did you maybe want to head out and grab some coffee or something?" 

"No, I have to be somewhere, but-" 

"Come on, let's just go grab something quick." 

"I'm sorry-" 

"Please?  I'll buy, you don't have to worry about it." 

"It's not that I'm worried-" 

"Then why won't you go out with me?" 

"H-Huh?" 

"Go on a date with me." 

"Excuse you?" 

"Let's go on a date.  This will be your first date of the year- a special one at that."  He then winked at me and smirked. 

"Um, I forgave you, but I never agreed to a date with you."  I began to walk away, but before I got too far, he caught up with me and blocked my way. 

He pleaded longer and constantly tried to grab my hand or arm.  No matter how much I tried to get away from him, he just kept following me and asking to go on a date with him. 

"Where do you have to go that's so important that you can't go on a date with me?" he asked, a bit frustrated that I wasn't cooperating with him. 

"None of your business," I snapped. 

"Hey, hey, hey...  Who said you can talk to me like that?  I'm just trying to be nice." 

"You were nice at first, but now you're a total douche begging me to go on a date with you even after I said no a billion times already." 

He muttered something under his breath before his whole aura and attitude changed.  "Okay, fine, beautiful, if you don't want to go on a date with me, at least tell me where you're going on a fine day like this." 

"Like I told you , it's none of your business," I said sweetly and smiled. 

Then I began walking away from him.  When I got closer to Junghwan's house, he came out and greeted me.  I smiled and walked up to him. 

Suddenly out of no where, Minjun ran up to us and shoved Junghwan. "So this is where you were coming to?  To this- this fatty?" 

I glared at him as I helped Junghwan up from the snow.  "Would you stop following me and get out of here?" 

"Of all the places you could've gone, you chose here?  Come on, I thought you could do better.  Why don't you come with me?"  He grabbed onto my wrist and began trying to pull me away. 

"Hey, stop!" Junghwan yelled and stood in between the two of us. 

"This doesn't concern you, fatty.  Get out of the way," Minjun said and shoved him once again. 

Just then, Junghwan's dad came out.  Minjun looked up at him and quickly scattered away.  I was holding onto Junghwan's arm when we turned around to face his house. 

"Let's go in," Junghwan said and lead me in. 

We spent the night hanging out once again.  Then he walked me home, though I told him multiple times that I'd be fine walking by myself. 

"Thanks for walking me home," I thanked him. 

"No problem," he said. 

"Oh, and I'm sorry about earlier with Minjun...  He followed me all the way to your house I guess..." 

"He followed you?" 

"Yeah, I bumped into him when I was on my way to your house." 

He paused for a second.  "Well, be careful." 

"I will, thanks." 

He smiled and began walking back home.  "I'll see you at school." 

"Okay, bye!" 

I watched as he left before I went inside. 

 

School was back in session after our winter break.  Minah and the other girls weren't back from their vacation yet, so I got the chance to sit with Junghwan at lunch.  Then after school ended, I chatted with Amber then parted ways with her. 

As I walked down the same hallway that I usually always take, I heard someone in the music room again.  This time, since I wasn't with Minah and them and they wouldn't pull me away, I decided to finally take a peak at who it was that sang so beautifully. 

Slowly and as quietly as I could, I opened the door.  I slipped my head through first and looked at the familiar figure's back.  He kept on singing, unknown to my existance. 

I slipped in all the way and gently closed the door behind me.  When I took a closer look I realized that the beautiful voice belonged to the one and only Lee Junghwan.  I gasped inaudiblely, but smmiled because it was just simply amazing that he had a voice like that.  That voice that I've always heard passing by belonged to him. 

He finished his song and pulled the ear bud from one of his ears out.  "That was great," I said. 

He jumped out of his seat and jerked around so that he could see me.  "Wh-what are you doing here?" he asked. 

"I've always heard singing coming from this room, but I didn't know it was you.  You should've told me!" I told him and smiled from ear to ear. 

Junghwan scratched behind his head and started blushing.  "Th-thanks... I know I'm not that good yet, but-" 

"What are you talking about?  You're the best that I've ever heard!" 

He thanked me again and shyly looked away.  "I'm glad you liked it." 

 

A couple of days later Junghwan suddenly didn't show up at school.  It kind of worried me because he never got sick, and since we exchanged phone numbers he probably would've texted me if he was sick or not. 

Two days later when he finally showed up back at school I saw how beaten up he looked.  I noticed right away as soon as I walked through the doors to the classroom. 

"Are you okay?" I asked in worry.  I knelt down beside his desk and tried to look at his face and how injured it was. 

He just nodded in reply and gently put his hand on my arm that rested on his desk.  I thought he was going to say something, but instead he pushed me away slightly. 

I looked into his eyes, surprised that he was acting this way.  I got up and looked down to him.  As we sat there in silence I over heard Minjun, who thought he was talking quietly. 

"Hey, man, what did you do to him?" one of his friends asked. 

"I taught him a lesson.  He was trying to get close with someone who isn't in his league," Minjun replied. 

Anger rose within me and I turned to look at him.  "Kim Minjun!  Quit messing with Junghwan!" I yelled, making everyone turn and look. 

Minjun just looked at me and smirked.  "Awe, guys look.  The beauty is protecting the fatty." 

"Hey," Minah said as she walked in.  She had just gotten back from her vacation.  "Jiyoung, just leave him be."  At first I didn't know who she was refering to before she continued.  "He always just wants to be alone anyways.  You're sitting with me at lunch today." 

Just then Amber stood up from her seat.  "Stop bossing Jiyoung around, Minah.  Let her live her life, and quit being a to everyone." 

"Who said that you can speak to me like that?" Minah snapped. 

"It's not like you're anyone important." 

Minah gritted her teeth together and just stared at Amber, probably cursing under her breath. 

"Maybe if you were smart enough, you'd realize that it'd be something like an honor to be with me," Minjun said and continued to smirk. 

"Whatever... maybe if I was dumb enough I'd agree," I said and rolled my eyes. 

The bell rang and our homeroom teacher came in.  I sighed and pulled Junghwan up out of his seat.  "Teacher, I'm going to take Junghwan to the nurse's office," I said. 

Our teacher looked at us two for a second and nodded.  "Please make sure he gets fully treated." 

 

As we sat in the nurse's office together alone, I looked at Junghwan sadly.  The bruises and cuts looked so painful.  I couldn't find words to say so I stayed silent. 

"I'm sorry," Junghwan apologized. 

"...For what?" I asked, finally. 

"Making you have to do that." 

"Argue with them?" 

"Yeah." 

"No, don't apologize for that.  You've never done anything to deserve to get beat up like this." 

"I-I'm okay... really." 

"No you're not.  Look at you, covered in injuries." 

"They may look bad, but trust me it's not." 

I sighed.  "I only care about you, that's why I'm so worried." 

He gave me a small smile.  "Thank you, but please don't be worried." 

"But-" 

"I'm fine." 

"That's not it!  I like you!" 

He stared at me in shock.  "H-Huh?" 

"I... like you." 

"Really?" 

"Yes." 

"I would've never thought... that someone like you would ever like a guy like me." 

I just hugged him and whispered, "Silly...  Do you like me too?" 

"I... I-I like you, too," he replied. 

 

School ended and summer time came.  I finished getting ready for the day, ate breakfast, and told my parents that I was heading out.  I headed down to the same shop that I've been going to for the past few weeks. 

"Hi," I greeted Mrs. Lee when I entered the shop. 

"Hello, dear.  How are you?" she replied. 

"I'm good.  You?" 

"I'm fine.  Junghwan should be coming over soon.  He woke up late today." 

"Did you need help with anything at all?" 

"No, we pretty much have everything ready." 

"Oh, alright." 

"Thank you... actually could you switch the sign to open for me?"  

I nodded my head and went to swith the little open sign around.  Then I went back up to the register to talk more with Mrs. Lee.  And finally after a couple more minutes of waiting and watching a few customers come in, Junghwan made his way in. 

"Hey," I greeted with a smile. 

"Hi," he replied and gave me a quick side hug before running a box to the back. 

When he came back, he gave me a real hug and asked if I was ready to go.  I said yeah and we set off on our little date after saying goodbye to his mom. 

As we walked down to the beach, we held hands and chatted happily. 

"So, I signed up for a singing competition," Junghwan told me. 

"Really?  That's great!  Soon enough you'll be an idol singing on a big stage in front of all your fans," I said and smiled. 

"You're the only fan I need to make me continue singing." 

I blushed and pecked his cheek. 

 

 


Hello everyone! 

So how did you guys like it?  Too long?  Anyways, I was thinking about doing a sequel or something and continuing with some fluff when Sandeul becomes an idol.  I'm not too sure yet though because I do have other fics that I want to put up and I want to finish my Sehun fanfic sometime.  But if you guys want me to maybe I could :)  Hopefully you guys enjoyed, and if you did check out some of my other fics?  Thank you!

 

~Angelflyer