Heo Yeon Joo

Best Matchmaker

The man stands in front of a house, suddenly someone opens the door, and a lady appears,he quickly hides himself in the bush, after the lady leaves, the man coming out from the bush.

"Such a coward", a girl saw him, she turns out to be Yeonjoo.

"This is not your business", he stares at her, and quickly walk towards his car.

"I'm a matchmaker. I can help you if you pay me", yeonjoo talks to him, he turns his back.

"That's impossible things to do"

"My nerdy friend got a top student thanks to me"

"I don't need your help. Are you really desperate with money?", he walks towards her, and gives some money to her.

"Take this. And go home", Yeonjoo takes the money.

"Thankyou for your money, I'll use it, but it's true that I'm a matchmaker, my name is Heo Yeonjoo, and this is my number, you could call me if you changed your mind", yeonjoo give her number, and continue her walks to her home.

---

She walks towards her home, she sees a bunch of Heo Wonjoon's fans in front of his house. 

"Are you really desperate with money?" , Yeonjoo giggles at that question.

"Well, I'm not that desperate, my dad can buy me anything I wants, but yeah, I want to be independent by not using my dad's money.", she enters a small house, the house looks very ordinary, but actually it has a door link to the Heo Won Joon's house.

"Dad, I'm home"

"Oh Yeonjoo has come. Let's eat", he sits in his chair, and Yeonjoo sits in front of him.

"Dad, your fans are waiting you. Why not you go out and greet them?", Yeonjoo starts the conversation.

"No, dear, they can sneaks into the house. You can be seen by them. Remember what your mom has said before. Let's live silently", a maid put some food on the table.

"Ah.. it's true. But she is not my mom. Let's call her, 'that woman'",Yeonjoo slurps her soup.

That woman... who has left so much scar in her heart...

---

"So here is your father", the woman brought he daughter to Heo Wonjoon's house

"Dad? I'm Hong Yeonjoo", she introduced herself to her father.

"I'm going to give this little b*tch to my aunt, you know that I have someone to marry", the woman told to the father.

"Mom?! I don't want to be with aunt, she slaps me everyday!", yeonjoo dislike the idea, then she got slapped by her mom.

"And so does your mom. I slaps you everysingle minute!"

"Hong Saerom! Stop it! Don't hit your daughter. You are an actress, you shouldn't behave like that. Give it to me. I'll raise her", Wonjoon gave her a idea, but quickly rejected by her.

"You think I'll give her to you? You are a famous actor and singer, what if they found out this girl is my daughter?!"

"I'll live silently, nobody will know what happened to us, she is my daughter"

"Okay, if this girl appears in the television, i'll destroy your career, and ofcourse your daughter 's life" , she left them.

"Heo Yeonjoo. You are Heo Yeonjoo. Let's live silently", he smiled at her, trying to comfort her.

---

"This is her phone number. Maybe I can ask her some dating advice?", the guy reads Yeonjoo's phone number