The Perfect Plan

Best Matchmaker

"So, how is it?", Yeonjoo sits on the chair in cafetaria.

"Your idea..wow..it's a superb idea.. let me tell you what happen today", Dongchul sits in front of her.

--

"I..I'm sorry, it seems that you are confused right now, can I help you?", he stuttered.

"Ah.. I'm looking someone who has good stamina.. because I need someone to bring those books to my class right now"

"I can help you", he regreted saying that, the books looked too heavy to him

"It's okay, this is too heavy for you", she refused to be helped.

"I'll carry half of those books, you can carry the rest", he lifted half of the books, "so, where is your class?", he asked her.

"In E building... let's carry it together"

"May I know your name?", Yoomi asked Dongchul's name.

"My name is Kim Dongchul, I'm studying fine art", he introduced himself.

"Ah, Dongchul, Kim Dongchul, great name. So here is the class, you can put the books on the professor's desk. I'll treat you a cup of coffee later"

--

"So, what's next?", he asks Yeonjoo.

"You can confess to her", Yeonjoo replied him.

"What? I..I don't think it's a great idea.."

"You are sure a coward.. just admit that you like her", Yeonjoo slurps her drink, "but, if you got rejected, you have to keep this on your mind", and then Yeonjoo whispered to him.

In the same time, a guy is standing in front of a house, he is too scared to knock, but he doesn't want to leave the house, he just want to see a face of his ex.

-3 days later-

Yeonjoo goes out to the convenience market, her phone rings, a call from Dongcul

"I got rejected.... Yeonjoo-ya, people said you are a the best matchmaker, how come I got rejected?", he told Yeonjoo how he was rejected.

"Your mission hasn't ended, do what I've told you before. Don't give up!, where are you right now?",she asked him.

"In the cafetaria,oh? Yes I'm,Why? Oh I'm sorry. Oh please forgive me!", he suddenly talking to the other person, as if he was bullied.

"What happens?! Remember what I've told!", Yeonjoo realized the situation, she goes straight to the cafetaria.

---

"So you are Kim Dongchul?", a guy asked him.

"Yes I'm, why?", Dongchul answered him while he was on the phone.

"Ckck.. you don't have manner,huh? We are talking to you, why are you still on the phone?", the other guy pushs him.

"Oh.. please forgive me. So.. what happen?", Dongchul asks them politely.

"Hahahahaha, you pretend not to know?!, you dare to like Yoomi! A squid guy like you, has gut to like her!", Yoomi sees it, she is going to stop the bullying, but when she heard the next question, she stopped her feet.

"Actually, she is a bad girl, isn't she?", Dongchul becomes silent, Yoomi wants to hear his answer.

"Hahahaha!! Kim Yoomi is a bad girl,dude. She pretends to be kind, that was what happen to me too!, she smiles to me, but after I confessed, she said that I'm not her type, she rejects me, moreover the ugly squid!", the guy shout at Dongchul, Dongchul don't know what to do.

"Dongchul-ah", Yeonjoo arrives at the cafetaria, and suddenly he remembers what Yeonjoo has told him.

"No...she is not a bad girl. She is nice. She treats me a coffee, when i confessed my feeling towards her, it's true that she rejects me, because I'm not her type. But, from the start, I know that she has no intention to be my girlfriend, she just want to be my friend. Eventhough i was rejected, I still want become her friend", he explains everything, and the guys laughing at him.

"Dongchul-ssi", Yoomi finally heard the answer, she approaches him.

" I realize that you never talks bad about someone, that's my ideal type. I'm sorry, I've rejected you, let's date", she hugs dongchul, Yeonjoo leaves the cafetaria, and she gets a message from Dongchul, she reads it.

"YA KIM DONGCHUL SON OF A B*TCH !! YOU FOOLED ME ARGHHHHH!!", she reads it with anger.

--

"I'm sorry Yeonjoo-ya...actually I don't have that much money, I thought that was impossible to do... can I pay you per month?"