Battle before Debut

Battle before Debut

Sweats started to form on their forehead as they’ve been practicing for hours. Their hair becomes damper, and the shirts are getting sticky. The room gets hotter and hotter as they continue swaying their bodies. During the breaks, they still hasn’t stop dancing, they continue and continue until they feel their routines are perfect.

“You’re doing it wrong, HyunA!” Hyunseung scolded, he took some difficult breath.

“What did I do wrong now, oppa?” HyunA asked while panting. Her body is all sore from all the dancing. Not to mention her feet are killing her because of the high heels.

“You were supposed to be on the left when I threw the dancer.” Hyunseung patiently explain. They went through the dance again and again until the both of them zone out in the dance room.

--

Few months before

“Yah, Hyunseung! Papa Hong is asking for you.” Doojoon said to the dancer.

Hyunseung, being the 4D prince in the group seems to be in daze. So he kept on dancing. Doojoon just sigh and went to the dancer, “Hyunseung! CEO asks you to go meet him.”

“Huh? What for?” Hyunseung asked.

“Don’t know. HyunA is already there. They’re waiting for you.” Doojoon send Hyunseung off as fast as he can.

--

“What? A sub group?” Hyunseung almost yelled.

“Yes, it’s a marketing tactic. Please get to work as soon as you can.” The CEO said with smile. They discussed some matters and plan everything out. After a while, Hyunseung and HyunA are dismissed.

“Oppa, will it be weird?” HyunA asked. Truthfully, she was scared. She and Hyunseung are not quite friends. What if they can’t get along? What if the group turns out to be a failure? That would be a disgrace to Cube Entertainment.

“I have no idea. Let’s just try to get along.” Hyunseung replied casually. A smile started to form on HyunA’s lips before she skip off to meet up with 4Minute.

--

It was such a busy month for them, with schedules to attend, concerts and tours; they barely have energy to prepare for the debut. Everybody was worried for them. Hyunseung is really an observant person. He will notice even the smallest mistakes, and he’s a bit tough. Hyunseung will usually get mad at HyunA. Frowning at every mistake she made, but he will still correct it patiently. At the same time, he will jump in joy when they perfected their routine. Some may think he’s bipolar.

Somehow, HyunA still put on a smile and just went through it. She followed Hyunseung obediently. HyunA is good at everything, sort of. Hyunseung thinks all their hard work will pay off, somehow. He knew it will.

--

“I’m sorry.” Hyunseung mumbled, but loud enough for HyunA to hear.

The girl put on a big smile, “Why? You did nothing wrong, oppa!”

“I’m such an . Sorry for pushing you. I want this to be perfect as ever.” Hyunseung kept his head low, unable to look up to the certain girl.

“It’s for the best, oppa. I learn a lot from you.” HyunA pat Hyunseung’s back as a gesture that she didn’t mind one bit. They debuted successfully and they managed to attract bunch loads of fans. It’s safe to say that they did very well.

From that day onwards, a beautiful relationship was formed. Hyunseung took care of HyunA just like his own flesh. Just like their group name, they cause trouble for everybody, especially to their own members. What can they do, they were born to attract troubles.

Somewhere in Cube Building, Hong Seung-Sung can’t stop smiling from the genius idea of his. He was right about gathering the troublemakers of Cube Entertainment to form that sub-group of his. They are perfect, and his plan to get those two troublemakers to be a family was a success. Well, Cube is a family, and in family nobody got left behind.

Oh, Trouble Maker is a success all right.

---

My fail attempt of slipping in Lilo and Stitch. I ruined the prompt. Oh god. I'm so sorry.
I didn't proof-read. Forgive me for the terrible grammar.