2/2

He's Dating The Gangster

A/N: This is the second chapter! Thanks to all the viewers of this story~~ 


Junmyeon's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I entered school and I am getting comfortable here in SM Academy, Our classes were alright and doing fine. I hang out with Luhan,Kai, Kyungsoo,Chanyeol,Sehun along with Baekhyun. I even joined the school's very own drama club -  And I am already looking forward to working with a couple of productions this year. Baekhyun and I were roped (forced) to join in "Peter Pan" a club which is run by Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Yifan - and 300 girls from every grade level.  I'm still getting stinkeye from a few girls, but hey, they have nothing to go on with it. Yifan hasn't been going to school lately I don't even know how he can get away with that, but I am glad that he is not around to breathe down on my neck and vow his revenge.

 

A word got out that I nicknamed Yifan "Gangster Guy". I thought his fangirls would've throttled me or something but it turns out that they loved the nickname, because they think that its the perfect way to describe Yifan. To each her own. 

 

That thursday, we were all having lunch in the cafeteria when Yifan walked up to us. I just stared down at my bulgogi while he dragged a chair to the table and sat down next to Chanyeol, and then they started talking about basket ball practice for the coming week. Chanyeol told me about how the four of them are on the school's varsity basket ball team, and Yifan was one of their best players. I really didn't see that coming, you wouldn't think he's an athlete with the way he looks.

 

I glanced at Yifan and caught him watching me. The past couple of weeks have been great for me - couldn't he just leave me alone? I ate one more bite of bulgogi before I stood up. I don't even know him very much. But from what I've seen, he looks like the sort to not leave me alone, but I could atleast try to not be around him too much. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the library for a bit".

 

"Okay! See you in class!" Baekhyun said as he waved then Chanyeol added, "Bye!".  I quickly waved back and walked out of the cafeteria as fast as I could. I suddenly heard footsteps behind me and Yifan's voice call out, "Junmyeon!" I cringed and walked faster. Yifan suddenly ran past and blocked my way. 

 

"You can't pretend that you didn't hear me, you know"

 

I closed my eyes and sighed. "What do you want from me, Yifan? I'm getting really tired of this, to think that I haven't even seen you in weeks". 

"Deal with it, I've finally figured out how you can pay for what you did to me" I shot him a look of annoyance and start walking away from him, but he suddenly grabbed my arm. "We're going to start dating".

 

What is he talking about now?

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You heard me. You're going to be my toy . You'll help me make Jessica - My Jessica -jealous, and you're going to help me get her back. And when were together again, you can keep her boyfriend, Yixing all to yourself". 

That's the most ridiculous idea I ever heard. But it intrigued me at the same time, so I said, "Let's say I go along with this. What will you do if you and your Jessica , don't get back together?" . "Then I'll give up and we can stop pretending to date. But I don't give up easily though, I'll make sure to get her back" .

 

I couldn't help but scoff. "Oh, that sounds like a brilliant plan. You're hoping to make Jessica, the girl who broke up with you and who has a boyfriend right now, jealous, even though you haven't heard from her for months and who doesn't seem interested in you anymore" I wrenched my arm back. "Get a life, Yifan. And move on already" I walked away before he could even say a word and left him standing in the hallway. 

The drama club met after school to talk about local plays that the the club could watch. Baekhyun told me he would wait for me so we can walk home together, but when I got to the school gate where we are suppose to meet up, he was nowhere to be found. I was about to text him when Yifan strolled up to me. 

"If you're looking for Baekhyun, he toldme to tell you that he had to rush home" he said. "Come on, I'll give you a ride home"

"Uh, no thanks. I'd rather walk home" I told him.

He rolled his eyes, "I said I'll give you a ride home. Wait here" .

I just sighed, I turned to enter the school's gate as he walked off. I was texting Baekhyun when suddenly someone bumped into me, sending my books flying and almost caused me to drop my phone. "Perfect. Just Perfect" I muttered, bending down to pick up my books when someone suddenly grabbed them and handed them to me quickly. I blinked up at the guy and I felt my heart beat a little faster. He was wearing a different school uniform and he was pretty cute - clean-cut, clean uniform, brown bright orbs and a nice smile. The uniform he was wearing consists of blue pants, different from the black ones that SM Academy boys wear.

"I think these are yours" He says as he handed me my books.

Get a grip, Junmyeon and stop ing staring. "Uhm-....Thanks for helping me".

"No problem. But are you alright? The person that ran into you didn't even bother to apologize".

I tried to smile my best smile." I'm alright, no harm done" 

"Great. Take care now" 

"Thanks again" I said as he waved goodbye and walked off, then a bunch of guys went to him - slapping him on the back and greeting him. "Hey Yixing! Good to see you around!" .

Yixing? That name sounds familiar to me, Now where have I heard that name before? I just continued to watch the guy as he walked off when suddenly I heard Yifan shout. "Junmyeon! What the heck?! Get in already!" 

"YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT AT ME!" I yelled as I walked towards Yifan's car and got in as I told him the directions to my house.

---

"I didn't know that your house is so near, I should've just let you walked home" Yifan complained, 15 minutes as he turned to the corner of my street.

I rolled my eyes," Like I didn't told you that I wanted to walk home instead". He stopped the car infront of my house and he turned off the engine, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and took my bag. "Thanks for the ride though, even if you really didn't have to" .  I was about to open the door of the car when suddenly he grabbed my wrist,"What are you doing later?".

I looked at him. "Nothing really, just staying in and watch a few movies to relax. School was crazy this week" I said, trying to let him know  that school was crazy since all girls were upset when he had not attended a few classes.

"How about this weekend?" 

"I'm spending time with my family, my parents will come home from Japan and planning to stay this weekend" I narrowed my eyes,"Why are you suddenly interested in my plans?" .

"Hey, its not a crime to ask questions" He replied, he turned the engine back on. "See you at school". 

"Sure" I said before getting out of the car, when I got inside the house I saw Baekhyun standing there. I suddenly went to him, stomping my feet and when I got to him I smacked his head. 

"Ow!" 

"How could you leave me at school?!" I wailed, "We were supposed to walk home together!".

"I know. I'm sorry but Yifan told me to go home and he said he'll bring you home instead" .

"That's not what he even told me,  he said that you needed to go ahead but now you're here" I said as I put my bag on the couch and proceeded to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Nevermind that. So what happened with the two of you?" Baekhyun said in an excited tone, grabbing a caramel bar on a plate that was on the table.

"Uhm, Nothing? I don't know what you're so excited about. He just drove me home, that's all. And why the heck would he have a car? We are only in highschool" Baekhyun and I walked back to the living room and plopped down on the couch.

"Oh, who knows? I heard his family is rich, so are you two dating now?" 

I looked at him in disbelief. "What the hell even made you think of that?" 

"A couple of girls at school earlier heard him ask if the two of you could start dating, I heard about it after lunch. You know that everything spreads quickly if it involves Yifan and the three, why didn't you told me about it?" 

 

 

Oh, my darling Baekhyun. I love you so but I don't know why you are even paying attention to rumors about me. "It's not even real and we are definitely not dating, he just came up with this crazy idea that we should start dating to make his ex jealous. It's also his way of getting back at me for pretending to be his ex over some stupid text" I said as I told him the rest of Yifan's entire plan.

Baekhyun looked at me thoughtfully."Well why don't you just go along with it?" 

 

I eyed her suspiciously. "Are you trying to get me to do this because you thought that he was hot when we first saw him?" 

 

"No, silly. I just figured that it will help you be able to get him off your back eventually" 

 

I groaned. "Baek, I thought you were my best friend. How could you expect me to get along with this plan and pretend to date that guy? he is obnoxious".

 

"He said that he doesn't give up easily, also he said that he will not stop bugging you until he gets you to go along with his plan. And he said that when he doesn't get the girl back, you two will stop pretending to date and he'll leave you alone , right? Problem solved. You just have to put up with him for awhile"

It made sense though, but in an opposite way. "And it doesn't have to be very long, considering that his ex has a boyfriend and all..." 

 

"Yup! all you need to do is try to not fall in love with him".

 

"Hah! Fat chance of that happening.  He's not even my type. And speaking of boys, I bumped into this cute guy at school earlier. He helped me pick up my book although he was wearing a different school uniform and  I have never seen him before but he was nice" I beamed.

 

"Did you get his name?" 

"No, but I heard a few guys call him Yixing - " I stopped. "Oh no, I just remembered Yifan saying that I could have Yixing when he gets back with his ex. Is that the same guy?" 

"If the guy that you saw is from YG University, then yeah. He must be" 

I groaned as I leaned on the couch, covering my face with a pillow. This is not what I expected when we moved here. "Fine. I think I can just go along with Yifan's plan, not just because Yixing is cute!" I added and Baekhyun grinned.

 

That weekend, Yifan was texting and calling me so much that I had to switch phones. That didn't spare me from my aunt changnim who constantly teased me and he even asked me if I managed to have snap up a boyfriend that quickly in SM Academy. I just gritted my teeth as Baekhyun laughed at me while aunt changnim kept teasing me. Urgh! I just hope that Yifan doesn't take this whole "couple" thing seriously and would text and call me so often after I tell him that I would agree to his plans. It's all just gonna be an act anyways, nothing more nothing less.


A/N: ;-; exams are coming up huhuhuhu, but I'm still glad though I got to update ^_^ thank you to those who subscribed to this story. 

~JAZZY