Envious 2/2

Complicated Love Special Chapters

 

“not you too oppa!!” I shouted throwing a teddy bear at him. “what?” he shrugged. “so you want it or not?” he asked. “no!... I don’t want it! I can buy all that myself! I have money! I work! And… you! out of all people! Your my brother for goodness cripes! I cant believe your bribing us too!”

“whats happening?...” I heard dannys voice in the mist of the silence after my yelling. “danny oppa!” I cried running over to his side. “please tell me you’re the only sane one and doesn’t care about having my children being named after you?” I asked. “why?... are you having another one??... in that case, I bought you a new home theater system.” He chuckled. “oppaaa!~” I whined. “your supposed to be the sane one!” I pouted. “I am baby girl! im just playin!... I swear it was teddys idea to buy those ipads” he nodded. “damn bro! snitch!” teddy said making a face. “its only two ipads… I mean it wasn’t as much as a flat screen tv”

“i think the bribing prize is obvious and whose going to win” junsu sqeaked. “uh excuse me?!... its not a competition…. And you!... are you gonna say anything??” I said looking at jaejoong who was still messing around with the tv. “stop that! We’re NOT keeping the tv, we’re NOT accepting the ipads!” I complained going insane by myself. “so take it all back! And get ready for the BBQ party!” I shouted for the last time before storming off into my bedroom slamming the door.

“gosh… I don’t know how they came up with this idea anyway…” I said making my way to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

As soon as I got out, there was a knock on the bathroom door,” what?” I asked a bit annoyed at the situation before hand. “baby?... are you upset?” jaejoong asked. “gee what do you think??” I asked back ignoring the door and walking straight to the closet. “well theres someone here that wants to see you…”

“and who would that be??” I asked putting on my new knee high dress. “…your son…” he said softly.

I felt bad for ignoring my children so I slightly opened the door and peaked out catching a glimpse of jaejoong holding our son. “he misses mommy…” jaejoong pouted at young-jae then at me. “aigoo…” I sighed letting the door swing open. “im sorry young-jae ah… “ I said taking him from jaejoong. “mommy didn’t mean to leave you with those bad uncles of yours…” I said kissing his cheek.

When jaejoong saw that, he slowly started leaning his cheek in towards my lips so I would kiss it too but he got denied. I walked over to our bed and sat down giving young-jae his toys to play with. “what are the guys doing in the living room?” I asked jaejoong. “… playing with miki…” he answered. “why isn’t young-jae playing with them?”

“he missed you… he crawled to our bedroom door waiting for mommy to open the door but she never did.”
“…aww… im sorry baby…” I said brushing his hair. “… is having kids with me that bad?..” jaejoong asked suddenly. “what?...no…” I shook my head. “honey, you know I love you… having kids with you is the greastest feeling in the world but we cant just be popping out kids left and right. we have to think about whose gonna be taking care of them, whose gonna feed them, bathe them while we are working. And how we are going to survive the night without being woken up by the late night cries and going to work a few hours later. I mean… I can take care of them but im only one person. What if you have to leave the country for fan meets and stuff again? Hmm? did you think about that mr. smarty?”
“… I guess your right… we barely get to see our kids now… and we have two…”he said thoughtfully. “alright then… no more babies until we retire” he smiled causing me to giggle. “we’re gonna be old and wrinkly by then…” I joked. “… how about just until young-jae and miki are told enough and then we can have another one?”
“oh boy…that’s gonna be a while…” jaejoong pouted. “yes… that’s the point. That or nothing. We’ll just raise two kids for the rest of our lives.” I shrugged picking up young-jae to go outside. “okay okay okay!” he agreed quickly.

I walked outside with jaejoong following and put young-jae down next to his uncles so they can all play together as me and jaejoong prepared everything for the party for today.

“are we forgetting anything?” I asked jaejoong who was putting up decorations. “…mmm… I don’t think so? We got everything…” he nodded.

The party tonight was for miki coming home from the hospital but we turned it into a family gathering so everyone could meet our new daughter. We’ve invited obviously micky, junsu, teddy, danny and hopefully later on big bang will show up as well as se7en and I even took the risk of inviting president yang. It was an outside party so we could enjoy the beautiful light breeze outside. Night was arriving and our guests started to arrive.

“congratulations!” jiyong oppa greeted when I opened the door. “heeeey!” the rest of the members greeted. Se7en arrived a few minutes after with his girlfriend and everyone gathered in the back yard for drinks and food. “where is your little cutie anyway?” han byul asked. “oh, I think shes’ with her uncle micky” I smiled. “where are they anyway?...” I added looking around.

By the swarm of the guys, I could tell that is where she would be so we walked over and I had to literally shove my way through to see my own baby. “goodness! You guys are like vultures! Back it up wont you?!” I sarcastically said bending down to miki’s level who was in the stroller.

“awwww… shes adorable!” han byul praised. “can I pick her up?”
“sure!” I smiled. I picked her up and carefully handed her off to her and couldn’t help but think that everyone thinks our babies are cute. “shes only cute because she has ______ genes” junsu smiled. “ up to me wont help you junsu oppa…” I smiled shaking my head. “aww man! I thought for sure it would work!” he said snapping his fingers.

“I wish dong-wook and I had a baby…” she said cooing at miki. “or at least marriage” she then smiled.
“hey! Look whose here!!” jaejoong shouted over to us as he was walking beside president yang. “uh oh…” I thought. “hopefully everything is perfect” i thought again walking towards him to politely greet him.

“ahnyeonghaeyo boss!” I bowed. “uh huh… sure” he smiled then walked pasted me. “alrighty?...” I awkwardly smiled. “is this her?” the president asked. “that’s her” I smiled. “… ahjusshi has something to give you little one…” he whispered to my daughter taking her from han byul. “what did you buy her boss?” teddy asked while eating with danny. He didn’t say a word and walked into the house with her.

“you are NOT going to believe what your boss bought her” jaejoong whispered as we followed him inside. “why?... what is it?” I asked but then stopped realizing the answer was in front of me when we got to the living room.

“oh my god…” I softly said to myself. “I know!... that’s what I said!” jaejoong whispered to me. Laid out all over the living room was a load of baby clothes, toys and plushies. “holy shi-“ teddy cried but I stopped him. “president yang?... whats all this for?” I hesitantly asked. “a gift for my goddaughter…” I didn’t say anything and awkwardly nodded. “since when did our miki become his goddaughter?” jaejoong whispered in my ear. “I don’t know” I whispered back. “ I guess we have no choice but to make her his goddaughter…” I softly giggled.

“that’s not fair!” the guys then shouted. “why does hyun suk hyung get to have her as a goddaughter?” jiyong asked. “all he did was buy her a bunch of expensive things!”

“he just has that kind of power I guess” I smiled with a shrug. “but boss… you didn’t have to buy all this for her…”
“honestly I didn’t think that I would end up with so much stuff either but I just couldn’t decide on just one thing so I just bought everything that I grabbed. Plus I didn’t know what would be perfect and they have a lot of choices. Also… I couldn’t leave lil jae out either. So I bought him a few things too” the president smiled. “they don’t call me papa YG for nothing!” he proudly announced.

“yeah… no kidding…” I whispered only jaejoong could hear me.

“that’s so not fair! We didn’t even get a chance at anything!” daesung whined. “we should have bought something for her too! But all we bought was ourselves!” top added.

Me and jaejoong smiled amongst ourselves and shook our heads as he put an arm around my waist pulling into a side hug. “ I guess we DO make adorable babies… cant deny that fact huh?” jaejoong chuckled. “I guess we do…”

Youngbae let down young-jae and he crawled to the pile of plushies and started playing with everything.

“awwwwwww!!!” everyone said giving into his cuteness. President Yang sat down next to young-jae with miki in his arms and handed her things to play with as everyone joined them on the floor.

“hey babe?...” jaejoong said suddenly. “yeah?” I said looking at our entirely family on the floor. “…I don’t mean to burst your happiness bubble right now but… where are we gonna put everything?...”
“… oh …good question… I don’t know… well just shove it into the closet and the guest room closet I guess…” I shrugged.
“… mmm?... I have a better idea… how about we find a bigger and better place to live?”
“you mean you wanna move from here?”
“yeah….” He nodded.
“but this is our first home… everything happened here…” I said thinking back on the good and bad memories.
“well we don’t have to sell it. we can just keep it as a vacation home or something.”
“…I don’t know…”I said thinking about it.