Tiffany wins. Yuri lost

A new beginning

The competition is the first of the year. Nothing very relevant. University athletes will compete with each other. For veterans, despite being a small competition, it's time to show they are the best and for the freshman it's time to show their value. No matter how friendly it is, internal disputes exist and if you mess up, you lose space for someone who has barely arrived.

Yuri loves swim. Since childhood she displays her talent in the pool. Her moments at the pool were one of the best, competing only with her moments with the girls. Her confidence in water is the same when it comes to girls, which makes her proud. For this competition she didn't train. Beginning of the year it is difficult to devote to training because of the few competitions against the large number of new girls in college. But she was confident for today. "I'm the best swimmer in college and today will be no different." Yuri will swim in just 4 styles today: 400m medley, 200m freestyle, 100m freestyle and 100m freestyle relay. The competition today is short, if it were more days she would swim more events. As she said, she is the best swimmer in the university.

Yoona learned to swim as a child, but she never took the pools very seriously. It was only when she entered college that she discovered her talent and  began to train to do her best. Gradually she gained confidence and became the second best swimmer in the university. She is only behind Yuri, whom she fell in love with on the first day she met her. They had a brief relationship that lasted as little as a free 50m event but left her as exhausted as the competition. It took her two months to realize that being Yuri's girlfriend was as stable as water after a race at the pool. As stable as her ex-girlfriend's choices on the pool. If one day Yuri would swim the 50m race, the other day she was already involved with the 400 medley. If your attention today was with Yoona, the next day could be another freshman. In those two months Yoona doesn't believe she betrayed her, not physically, but she knew the commitment was none. That didn't stop them from becomin  friends and today she is in the same group of friends as Yuri, where they share a house. She attended law school, where she met her best friend and veteran Jessica, with whom she shares her room and Yuri's ex status. She likes her class very much and intends to pursue her father's career.

Hyoyeon agreed to be part of the swimming team with one condition, that her best friend would also be part of her athletic team. So she and Yuri participate in the two university teams with more athletes. Her pool performance is not the best, but she's tough and she's great at long pools. Already on the athletic team, her specialty is short-distance racing, where she is the star of the team. Like Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny, she is in her third year of college and also shares the house with them and with Yoona and Seohyun, with whom she shares a room. She studies Physical Education and Loves to dance.

Seohyun is the youngest of the group, 18 years. She is in her second year of college when she should normally be entering college. She is on the swim team because she aims to become the best student at the University of Seoul. Single daughter, prides herself on being the perfect girl model and strives to reconcile her extracurricular activities like swimming, poetry group, ballet and piano with medical school.

The first competition is the 50m freestyle. All the girls were concentrating on the pool. When Yoona was announced the 4 friends shouted excitedly supporting her. Yoona listened and tried to wave at them. Sooyoung realized that the athlete of lane 4 is a friend of the girls. Just before the event started, Jessica looked away from her friend and watched Sooyoung. If Yoona was the person who invited Sooyoung she would have shown more joy. I am relieved, because it would upset me a lot Yoona to have an interest in a girl and not have told me.

Among all, the 50m freestyle is the most disputed, but soon you can see the great superiority of Yoona. Her long arms gave her a big advantage, which in an unusual way, she was more than half way ahead of the opponents winning the race with a great mark: 25.05 seconds. The girls jumped out of the chair as Yoona put her hand on the edge, shouting her name. Every gym celebrated the great victory of the girl. Sooyoung was amazed.

-"Wow, she swam just 3 seconds below the Olympic record. She's really good." Sooyoung spoke aloud. The girls got out of their stupor when they heard their new friend.

-"Wow, you really did research on swimming, huh?" Taeyeon commented.

-"Yes. Her time was incredible." She replied timidly.

Another competition began in sequence, the men's competition. Sooyoung was attentive, she wanted to know more about the sport and was excited about everything she saw and didn't realize that her new friends were on the phone.

Sunny - We already know it's not Yoona. Sooyoung didn't seem to know her. And I want to increase my bet on Seohyun after this comment about the Olympic record. Neither Yoona knows she made 4 seconds more than Olympic time.

Tiffany - 3 seconds

Sunny - Wherever...

Taeyeon - Jessica is out of the contest :P

Jessica - Who said it's one of the girls? It could be one of the boys too. She doesn't take her eyes off the pool.

Tiffany: It can't be. The girls said they had taken the tickets together for us. Sure it's one of them and I also think Yoona is out.

Sunny - I'm sad because it would be a couple that I would like to go together in the restaurant to see the damage kkk

Taeyeon - kkkk she brought popcorn to us, but she's eating Jessica's popcorn after devouring her kkk

Jessica - I offered my popcorn because I saw that she had finished hers. I lost the bet and my popcorn  :(

Tiffany - It's so cute she doesn't realize we're chat here while she's watching the competition.

Sunny - Are you interested in her, Tiffany?

Tiffany - NO!

Jessica - Are you sure she's not straight? She is very happy with the men's competition.

Sunny: Maybe she plays for your team, Jess. And she's bi :P

- "It would be so good if we had a swim team APP, right? So we could better follow the results and know a little more about the athletes." The girls dropped their smart phones to answer Sooyoung's question.

- "Oh, it would be an investment that this antiquated University would never do." Taeyeon commented.

- "Don't talk like that about our university." Sunny scolded her. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

- "Just because your uncle is the principal."

- "It doesn't need huge investments, it's easy to create this APP, I could do it, but I'll need the information about the athletes and everything and someone else to create the layout." Sooyoung thought aloud.

- "Do you study computer science?" Sunny questioned, for a moment she seemed to find out where all the "nerds" came from.

- "No, I do math, but I learned a little about programming with a friend." Sooyoung replied timidly.

- "Taeyeon can help you with the layout, she's great with those things." Tiffany said excitedly. Taeyeon looked at her.

- "Me?! Why me?

- "Because Tiffany is our biggest fan. She's like our manager." Jessica said playfully.

Taeyeon is in the third year of Marketing and advertising, the same class as Tiffany. She always showed great artistic vision for painting, but decided to go to marketing, because as her father says "art doesn't give money," so with marketing she believes that can use some of her talent and still get along in life. It's not exactly how she would like to achieve her dreams, but she's happy about it. She went to college with her best friend from years, Tiffany, who does the same class, but has different goals. Before they went to college, Taeyeon and Tiffany got into a relationship. It lasted 2 years, but only friendship and respect remained for each other, but who knows someday? Thinks Taeyeon. Today they live together in the dormitory, where she share a room with Sunny.

- "Sunny, you can see with your uncle the authorization for this App, right?"

Sunny is the niece of the princiapl of the University, which doesn't grant her privileges, only more charges. Her family wished she had an academic life as her uncle, but she decided to run after her dreams and pursue veterinary medicine. Animals are her passion and being able to help them more effectively was what she always wanted. In her spare time she helps an NGO that take cares of abandoned animals. This is where she spends the best moments of her day. On the other hand, her sister is building her academic life that her family has always wanted, which doesn't help much with her peers. Last year she decided to be more independent and stay away from these charges and live in the dorm with the girls. Her friends give a good vibe that only the animals brought and that is very important for her. In addition, she is on the Athletics team of the University, she runs medium distances, which is good for her head, besides supplying her competitive side.

-"You know my uncle, he will not hear me. Please don't make me go through that."

- "Don't be pessimistic. How about we meet him with you? Me, you and Sooyoung to present the project?" Sunny looked at her friend for a while. Tiffany was the first person she met out of her class at the University. Like her, she has an extroverted personality and a power to achieve everything with her smile in her eyes, and like everyone else, she is not immune to it.

"Okay, I'll see what I get." Tiffany rose excitedly and began to wonder what she would say to the dean. She always liked to promote parallel projects at the University, but her last efforts did not work very well, but she didn't give up.

Tiffany is the person who keeps the group together. Thanks to her extroverted personality and easy adaptation, she managed to create strong bonds of friendship and devoted herself to setting up SNSD sorority last year. The house is owned by her family. With 5 bedrooms, all suites, the girls found comfort and more intimacy in the house, where they share the common areas and bedrooms. Tiffany and Yuri are the only ones who don't share a room, as the other girls share. Tiffany, like Jessica, is American and came to Korea in the eighth grade, where she met Taeyeon and for whom she has very deep ties of friendship. She came here after her father tried to invest in the hotel business in the country, which turned out to be not successful making him return two years later to the United States. Tiffany decided to stay in Korea and convinced her father to leave her here, living with a tutor, with the following promise: "I will make more difference being an American in Korea than a Korean in the US I promise to give my best here father, even if it costs me to stay away from you. " Her father was impressed by her focus. A 15 year old girl having this maturity is something incredible, so he gave support to his daughter. Tiffany takes pride in her choices and  enjoys the importance she has for her friends, so she makes every effort to maintain peace in their relationship. She's who has the most patience with Seohyun; which one helps Hyoyeon with the organization of the house; the one who encourages her friends to be more confident;  the one who helped in the continuity of the friendship of Yoona and Yuri and who looks for to approach always of Jessica, with whom she identifies a lot, due to the same origin. And to clear her head, she's in the University's athletics jumping team.

-"I'll see a way to monetize that App and I'm sure your uncle will agree." Tiffany smiled proudly at her plans. "And I'm sure one of our friends, or maybe the person who invited you, will be happy to give us the information of the swim team."

Sooyoung was surprised more and more with Tiffany. Besides being the one who received her the best, she was the most outgoing and seemed to be very intelligent and articulate. I would like to be like her.  But at the same time she felt all eyes on her when Tiffany spoke about "the person who invited her." At some point, she would have to tell or they would find out.

-"Are you curious who invited me?"

-"Very much," said Sunny. Tiffany scolded her with a look.

-"Don't feel obligated to tell us. I believe it's one of our friends, because your place is close to ours, but I may be wrong." Sooyoung looked a little uncomfortable with Tiffany's words. She has never had a problem with her ual orientation, but she doesn't know how others can react because she has been through difficult situations regarding her uality. Taeyeon noticed the girl's discomfort and speak.

-"I don't know if it helps, but no one here is straight. Sunny and I are lesbians, Tiffany and Jessica are biual, and the friend's we suspect are behind their invitation, or are lesbian, biual or aual in the Seohyun case. " She finished laughing accompanied by Sunny and Jessica. Tiffany doesn't like it when they say that about Seohyun, but she would not be surprised if she was aual. "Besides, we're all out of the closet, so it's okay to expose them if that's your concern." Sooyoung was impressed by Taeyeon's sincerity, but she's more impressed with her words. It was like she were reading her mind. These girls are really cool, can I be friends with them?

- "Girls, Hyo's going to swim now." Jessica warned. She noticed Sooyoung's reaction that didn't seem to show interest when she heard her friend's name.

"Now it's 800m right? Is she a friend of yours too? "

- "Yes, Hyo is great with long distances in the pool and short in athletics." Tiffany answered.

-"Oh, she's the one in athletic team you're talking about?"

-"Yes. This competition is longer, but it's still exciting." Completed Tiffany.

-"You seem to be the number one fan of your friends, that's cute." Sooyoung said. Tiffany blushed and smiled back.

-"They have other fans too." She pointed to a group on the other side of the gym. "But who has more fans is Yuri, both boys and girls, but she enjoys more her fan girl's." She said laughing without realizing Sooyoung's discomfort.

-"I hope Seohyun has given you the invitation, because if it is Yuri you will not have easy life." Sunny spoke. Sooyoung tried to disguise her discomfort, but she didn't know if it was effective. Tiffany and Taeyeon seemed to be distracted by what Sunny said and they started talking about a Yuri fan on the other side of the gym who always comes in competitions and doesn't give up.

It seems that only Jessica realized Sooyoung's reaction when they quoted Yuri. Another victim. I've been in this situation too. She thought, which increased her empathy for the young girl sitting to her right. I just want to see the face of these three when they find out that Yuri is the owner of the mysterious invitation. Today Jessica and Yuri are friends, but for a year Jessica had a hard time dealing with the ending of her relationship with Yuri. Like Taeyeon and Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri met before college and dated for a year and an half - a month after college, when Jessica discovered that her girlfriend had cheating her with a senior. From that moment Yuri's fame with other girls gained notoriety and her friendship collapsed. They only spoke again after the creation of the sorority. In the meantime she only maintained straight casual relationships and focused on her studies. She wants to be a successful lawyer and recover her family name. Like Tiffany, Jessica was born in the USA and moved to Korea when she was 7 years old. Her family, who had owned a lot of money for years, continued to grow in Korea, but a case of corruption eventually brought ruin at the same time as ending her relationship with Yuri. Gradually they are recovering, but to this day it is difficult to accept and live a standard of living below what they were accustomed to. Jessica lives in Sorority without paying a penny. Due to her great friendship with Tiffany's family, only her American friend knows about this arrangement. The other girls know about their family's financial difficulties, but not too many details, just Tiffany and Yoona. In her spare time, Jessica works at a coffee shop with Yoona, her best friend and dreams of getting an internship at a big law firm.

Jessica noticed that her friends were concentrating on Yuri's number 1 fan and took the time to take Sooyoung's hand who was stunned staring at the pool. Sooyoung felt the touch in her hand and looked to the left and was met with a shy smile from Jessica who said in a low voice:

-"Don't listen to them. Enjoy the competition, which you seem to enjoy very much and then you see what happens with you and this girl. It's important that today you met at least 4 new friends who will be part of your life if you want." Jessica doesn't usually have that kind of attitude with strangers, only with her friends and the closest ones. Tiffany always says that Jessica is a hardcore friend, which all friends agree. But seeing Sooyoung's discomfort made her act. If Yuri acts the way "Yuri player" acts with her, it's important for Sooyoung to know that she can count on us. I may be wrong, but she doesn't seem to have many friends, I believe we can do good for her and besides, she was very kind to us, this sweetness will do good for us, too.

At that moment Sooyoung returned to reality and realized that the invitation received was a random thing in her antisocial universe. Yuri had no interest in her. She just gave the invitation that the other girl must have refused. More than ever, she wanted to get away to an isolated place and shout as loudly as she could. She felt so stupid for expect a relationship that would never happen with Yuri. Until Jessica took her hand and comforted her. She didn't say anything about Yuri, but reminded her that regardless of that, she met new people today and that could be her friends and that makes her felt better. Actually, it's better to bet my chips on the girls' friendship than in Yuri's heart. She smiled back at Jessica and thanked her words.

- "What are you two talking about?" Sunny interrupted.

- " I am explaining to Sooyoung that the longest competition in the female is 800m and in the male 1500m." Jessica thought quickly.

- "Speaking in competition, there are only two more pools and Hyo is in second. Go Hyo!" Tiffany shouted.

Hyoyeon made the last turn and was only 50m from the end. She began to swim harder. She had to win this pool.

The crowd started to scream and the girls got up from their seats, including Sooyoung. The match ended, but they didn't know the result, until the score appeared, Hyoyeon wins. The girls jumped in joy, that pool had been exciting. Jessica smiled at Sooyoung's happiness and was glad that the initial annoyance had passed, at least for a moment. Hyoyeon stepped out of the pool and waved to her friends.

-"Who would have thought such a long match could be so exciting?" Tiffany commented.

Other matches came and the girls are having fun with the competition and not caring much about who invited Sooyoung. Now it was Yuri and Seohyun's turn to enter the pool. The two roommates and biggest opposites of the dorm will compete to the first place on the podium in the 400m medley.

-"Now two of our friends are going to compete with each other, Yuri and Seohyun." Tiffany announced.

Sooyoung had no different reaction when they spoke the girls' names. She masks very well. Jessica was proud.

- "Who are you going to cheer for if the two are your friends?"

-"We'll be happy with either one of them winning, but Yuri has the advantage because she's the best swimmer on the team."

"Speaks for yourself, Fany. I'm going to cheer for Seohyun who killed herself training in those weeks. Yuri doesn't care about this competition and a defeat would be good for her ego."

-"I'm with Tae. I hope Seo wins that." Agreed Sunny.

Jessica doesn't show any reaction, for her no matter who wins this competition. Yuri's ego will continue the same and Seohyun will kill herself training to the next any way. Important that one they win, especially Yoona and Hyo, for whom she has a special affection.

-"And who are you going to cheer up?" Sunny asked to Sooyoung.

Was this the moment when all of them would discover which one of their friends invited Sooyoung? Sooyoung was already waiting for the question, then she became disinterested and replied:

-"Hum, who has the fastest time on this pool?"

-"Yuri for sure." Tiffany answered.

-"Then I'll bet an ice cream on her, which has the best time." She replied with a smile.

-"But I want to know who you're going to cheer for and not bet on."

-"Then I'll cheer  for whoever my bet, which seems logical to me, because I really want an ice cream." Sunny rolled her eyes, but accepted the answer.

-"I'll bet an ice cream on Seohyun." Taeyeon replied.

-"Hahaha I don't think so. I'll bet an ice cream on Yuri."

-"I'm bet in our maknae. " Tiffany and Sunny bet respectively.

-"And you Jessica?  Jessica smiled at Sooyoung and spoke. "An ice cream in Seohyun."

-"Done."

She did very well, I think the girls didn't suspected. Jessica thought.

The match began and for the first time Sooyoung felt comfortable to cheering, besides the bet, who was in the pool was the reason for her presence at the event and who she would be very happy if win. When I win, I'll look at the B24 chair and see if you're there. I want you to be the first smile I see after my victory. Sooyoung remembered Yuri's words with a smile. As much as it was only an illusion, losing hope is difficult. If Yuri doesn't keep her promise, I'll forget all about it. She promised to herself.

It was difficult, Seohyun is really good and the training of the last weeks seems to have had an effect. Yuri was third in the 300m.

- "It looks like me, Jess and Tae are going to have ice cream today on your own, Tiffany."

- "GO YURI! GO YURI!" Shouted Tiffany. Sooyoung was surprised with her. So far she was discrete in the crowd, but the bet gave a new energy to the american girl.

- "Tiffany doesn't like to lose, she takes those kind of things very seriously." Jessica whispered. Sooyoung began to cheer up as well. In the last 100m Yuri passed to second place and in the final 50m passed the front and winning. Sooyoung and Tiffany jumped happily. Yuri celebrated by raising her arm. She tossed her goggles and, as promised, looked at the place where Sooyoung was. Jessica watched her through the trial and was shocked that Sooyoung's smile could get bigger when Yuri looked at the chairs. Sooyoung watched Yuri leave the pool, while Tiffany was celebrating.

- "Yeah! High five Soo, we won free ice cream!" Sooyoung looked up from the pool and greeted her friend. "Come on, I want my ice cream now." Tiffany teased.

-"I don't know what's worse, lose or lose to you." Sunny pointed out.

-"Let's go get the ice cream." Taeyeon said rising from her chair.

-"I'll go along, because I want to choose mine."

-"Tiffany, buy to me, I'll stay here with Sooyoung." Jessica asked. The three left leaving only the two in the audience.

-"Where did you meet her?" Sooyoung was surprised by the direct question. She wasn't expecting it, but decided to return it in the same way.

-"On the fifth day of school we ran into each other and she helped me up, then I saw her in Philosophy class and I saw her two days ago in the library where she gave me the invitation." Sooyoung summed it up. Philosophy class? Yuri doesn't have this class. Jessica thought. She was probably there because of some girl. How can I alert Sooyoung without hurting her? Yuri could have invited someone less adorable, it would be easier.

-"Good luck." Jessica said and look back at the pool. Sooyoung thought this was  stranger, but nothing will make her less happy in this moment. She don't believe that Yuri did what she had promised. Will she like the app I'll try to do with the girls? Will that bring me closer to Yuri? With these thoughts she began to observe the event and make notes.

-"I bet on Seohyun so you would get my ice cream. Obviously Yuri would win and sure you'd love to have more than one ice cream." Jessica broke the silence. She noticed that she had been rude and tried to improve the mood. Sooyoung smiled back, She's being so nice to me. Everyone is, but Jessica and Tiffany are being really cool.

- "Soo, take the two ice creams, because you invented this bet and also as thanksgiving for the popcorn." Sooyoung's eyes widened and she grinned and took the ice cream from Tiffany's hand.

"Jes, we brought one to you, too." For a moment the five girls were silent eating their ice cream.

"Sure it's normal for you to eat so much and not get fat?" Once again Taeyeon being direct. Sooyoung nodded and began to take notes, since she had finished one of the ice cream, showing some discomfort with the question. Until 3 years ago being thin was never a problem, but it happened to be when some things happened and an eating disorder as well. Although she has already cured herself of this, the observations about her weight have started to bother her, and unlike many girls, she wants to gain weight.

Tiffany noticed her discomfort and once again reproached Taeyeon with a look and noticed Sooyoung's notes.

-"What are you doing?"

- "I'm having ideas for the App and some features." She spoke without looking at Tiffany.

-"You're the best. I'm already love in doing this project with you. Your uncle will love her Sunny." Tiffany said with much joy as usual.

- "Do you always walk around with a notebook to write things? Why not use your cell phone? You will create an App and why not use an app to take notes?" Again Taeyeon making her uncomfortable. Sooyoung hesitated for a moment. Often her siblings picking on her because her old habits.

-"I like to keep some old habits." She replied raising her head, putting her hair behind her ear to make way for the pencil and smiled. Tiffany thought it was lovely. She's such a sweetheart, her ear is very cute ... Stop, Tiffany. This girl is the interest of one of your friends. Jessica smiled and realized that Tiffany was finding her adorable too. It's really a shame Yuri finds her first, just her.

The competition continued and the conversation between the girls as well.

-"The girls are really good, they could compete in championships or they already do? And how old are they? They can go to the Olympiad," Sooyoung asked excitedly.

- "The girls take the competitions seriously, but they take college more seriously. Except for Yuri who takes the girls more seriously." Tiffany joked and everyone laughed, except Jessica. I think they never thought about competing professionally. Yuri and Hyoyeon are our age, 20, Yoona 19 and Seohyun 18. And you?"

-"I'm 20 too."

-"Taeyeon will be 21 in a week." Sunny .

-"Aigo, all of you will be 21 this year. When's your birthday, Soo? "

-"February, 10th"

-"So you're younger than us. We've never seen you at university, is it your first year?"

-"Um, I'm in third year, I was studying at another university and I asked for transfer."

-"Wow, you're just like Seohyun, a year early. If you join the gang, we'll have two clever girls in the group." Praised Sunny.

Sooyoung remained silent. If they knew how long I was ahead they would have different reactions. But she was happy to hear "join the gang." The last time I joined a group of friends, I did not get along very well, but they seem to be nice. Will I finally make good friends?

"If I go to the bathroom, will I lose the competition of some of your friends?"

-Hahaha be calm, they will swim in just 10 minutes, I think." Tiffany calmed her down.

"I should not have gotten the big cup of tea, I knew I'd feel like going to the bathroom." She thought aloud. "Sorry, you don't need to know that. But the cup was huge and malt is diuretic, but I think this malt is artificial ... hum, I'm have to go." Sooyoung hurried out when she realized she was talking too much.

-"She's so cute. She's the type of any of us. We should do a contest to see who will have the right to date her, because it is unfair that one of the girls had seen her first." Sunny spoke uneasily.

-"Sunny, behave and talk down, she must have heard you."

-"Jessica, are you going to say you would not date her?"

"No, she's not my type. Besides, I respect my friends." Jessica lied. Sooyoung was her type. Like Sunny said, the type of any of them.

- "Bull! Even Seohyun would find her lovely if she didn't, because I believe in our maknae. Yuri would never call anyone for the competition, because her fans would come here anyway. Hyohyun would not be so subtle and gentle and Yoona was discarded."

- "I'm rooting for Hyo, but Yoona isn't out. She didn't react to any of the girls except Yuri, but we had bet food and we already realized that food is something serious to her."

- "Stop talking about it, she can come back anytime. Regardless of whether some of our friends are dating her, I would very much like to remain friends. Even because, we will do a project together and I don't know if Soo has many friends. She seems to be the lonely type." Tiffany said.

- "Taeyeon you were the only one who showed no interest in our new friend, was afraid of the difference in height?"

- "Who are you to talk about in height? You are smaller than me!"

-"Aigo, I didn't show any interest in her, Sunny!"

-"Jessica, you even took her hand. I saw it. You've never been kind to me the way you are with her. It doesn't even sound like The Ice Princess we all know. "

-"What were you talking about while we were getting the ice cream?"

-"You know who called her right?"

Jessica looked at her friends and smiled. -"You guys are so stupid."

- "It's Hyoyeon? I already lost a bet today, I didn't want to lose that too."

- "Quiet she's coming."

Tiffany had a smile on her face. If Jessica knows and seems to show interest and empathy for Sooyoung, it can only be Yuri who invited her. Of course. "I won the bet, right?" She whispered into her friend's ear before Sooyoung sat down. Jessica looked at her but then looked at Sooyoung, who had 5 cotton candy this time.

-"Seriously, you'll have a poster in the cafeteria as the client of the month. I think you've eaten everything there." Taeyeon spoke in shock and accepted the cotton candy.

-"I still have to try the hot dog. But you ate a lot too. Nobody refused the cotton candy. It's not just me the shikskin. Tiffany, I talked to the owner of the cafeteria and he's willing to invest in communication of his business. We already have a possible client to monetize the app."

- "Thank you for the cotton candy and serious, you fell from the sky Soo."

-"You're welcome. I hope I got the colors right." Sooyoung said shyly. Tiffany held a pink cotton candy, Taeyeon a blue, Sunny a blue and pink, Jessica a white and Sooyoung ate a purple.

"I love pink. And we'll all have to walk back with you, because we eat a lot." They all thought the same thing. Definitely Sooyoung is lovely.

While the competition took place the girls met better. Now Sooyoung knows which class they attend; that Jessica and Tiffany are American; that Sunny works for a NGO and that there are two dogs in the girls dorm. While the girls found out that Sooyoung also knows how to speak English; that she has wanted a dog for years, but she never got it and that she lives alone in the University dormitory.

Meanwhile, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun and Hyoyeon competed at other times and in all of them they all looked at the girls. But every time Yuri did Sooyoung's smile grow, which didn't go unnoticed by Jessica and Tiffany.

The competition came to an end at 2:00 p.m.

-"Let's wait for the girls, we agreed to meet here."

-"Then I'll be going. Tomorrow we'll meet in the library to show you some ideas of the project, Tiffany, what time is best for you?"

-"First, why are you leaving? I want you to meet our friends. Sure they will love you the way we do. Second, you will be the best partner ever. And okay, we'll meet tomorrow, and Taeyeon will come along. "

-"I will?"

-"Give me your cell phone so we can talk." Sooyoung passed her number and Tiffany already sent a message asking her to add hers. And the message said, "Soo, please stay to meet our friends."

Sooyoung said nothing, just smiled and waited. She was tense. Finally the girls would know that Yuri had invited her, of course, if Yuri remembered her. Suddenly she was unsure. Will she remember me? Is it worth the wait?

Jessica noticed the discomfort of the young woman and put a hand on her arm showing support. Sooyoung smiled at the gesture and tried to calm down.

-"I see our favorite fans are waiting for autographs."

-"Don't be an idiot Hyoyeon. Just Tiffany is a fan. We're just supportive friends. "Taeyeon returned.

-"If you were not smaller I would make you swallow what you said." She joked.

-"Girls, Congratulations, you knocked out 13 medals with 8 gold, how incredible, I'm very proud."

-"Ownn Unni, really our best fan." Seohyun said. Yoona, Hyohyun and Seohyun hugged Tiffany with affection. "Where's Yuri?"

-"She's coming."

-"Girls, I want you to meet Sooyoung. Our newest friend and fan of yours."

-"Hello, I'm Sooyoung." She replied with a smile. "Congratulations, you were amazing. I was impressed by your times." She spoke awkwardly. Taeyeon and Sunny watched the contact with caution. At this moment they would know who had made the invitation to Sooyoung.

-"Thank you very much. First time anyone talks about our times. I'm glad. Nice to meet you, Yoona. "As expected, Yoona was out of contention.

-"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the competition. It's nice to meet you, Seohyun." Damn, I lost again.

- "With that name and height you could help our team hahaha, but thank you very much. I am, Hyoyeon." I can't believe Tiffany won again ?!

At that moment they all gave in and accepted the inevitable. Yes, the last person they wished would have invited Sooyoung was Yuri. It's not for nothing, but in those hours that passed together the girls really liked of the taller girl and seeing another friend having her heart broken by her friend would be sad.

- "How dare you're celebrating without the biggest star?" Yuri interrupted the conversation.

Sooyoung began to feel her heart pounding. It was now. At that moment, she felt Jessica take her hand and squeeze it tightly. Jessica is being too sweet to support me, but it's not making me feel calmer.

All four girls were anxious. How would be Yuri's reaction to Sooyoung? Would she be a total idiot like she was with other girls or would this time be different and surprise them all positively?

-"I see that you have kept your promise. Have you seen that I fulfilled mine too? Did you like the competition, Sooyoung? "

And with that Sooyoung's smile spread across her face, barely fitting into her large face. The girls breathed a sigh of relief. Yes, our friend surprised us a lot.

-"So you already know each other?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes, I invited her." Yuri replied with a smile. "I've seen my friends keep you company, Jessica is even taking your hand. Are you wanting to steal her from me, Jessica?" Yuri joked, but Jessica was offended and let go of Sooyoung's hand. How dare she say that?

Sooyoung was still speechless. She didn't know how to react to Yuri. Not even in her dreams she expect such kindly contact and didn't even notice Jessica's reaction to Yuri's joke. Did she say 'steal from me?' I'm hers? Sooyoung thought happily, but she was still speechless.

Tiffany noticed Sooyoung's stupor. Is she already in love? Apparently Yuri's spell already struck her. Poor Soo. And thought of something to help her new friend.

-"We had fun and ate a lot with Sooyoung, didn't we, Soo?" Tiffany encouraged to help her new friend.

-"Ye, yes, the girls are the best. I loved the company." She replied stuttering and timidly. So cute, thought Tiffany.

-"But what about the competition, did you like it?" Yuri insisted.

With a huge smile on her face, Sooyoung replied.

-"I, I loved. First time I saw it and it was amazing. Yo, You are very good, your times are incredible and I had so much fun. "

"I loved her. She talked about the times, not even Tiffany is like that," Hyoyeon interrupted.
They all laughed less Sooyoung who did not know how to react. She really thought their times were incredible and it seemed to be a good compliment.

-"If you were impressed with me in the pool, you must see my performance in bed. I'm even better and I like to dive even deeper." Yuri whispered to Sooyoung, but they all listened. She grabbed Sooyoung's waist and whispered loudly once more. "And I have the energy to hit records with you in my bed now."

What an idiot. Tiffany thought and all the girls rolled their eyes when they heard Yuri.

I always wonder how I managed to date Yuri? Jessica thought.

Sooyoung wanted to earth to open and swallow her. She did not expect this from Yuri. She did not know how to react. It was like the charm had been broken. In hours with the girls no one had made her feel such discomfort even in the hours that pressed her to know who the person she had gone to see. The girls are so interesting and I was enchanted by an idiot. Why? Was it because her beauty? But all the girls are beautiful - for a moment she contemplated the girls who kept her company. My sister always says, 'The day you do not fall in love with an idiot you will be happy.'

Sunny picked up the cell phone and typed in the group, "At least there's hope for us girls. We're lucky to have an idiot friend."

The girls tried to change the subject after that moment of Yuri and they began to combine a place to go to eat. The athletes were starving and they needed to eat something soon.

Taking courage that she didn't know she had, Sooyoung took Yuri's hand from her waist and interrupted the conversation.

-"I'm sorry, but I have to go. I'm not interested in your performance in bed, but thank you for the invitation to the competition today. Thanks to this I was able to meet great people that I want as friends." Sooyoung said looking at the other girls. Showing that she was happy to meet them and not to meet Yuri. "Girls, it was a pleasure, I hope to see you again at the University. Yoona, your time on the 50m was incredible, congratulations. Tiffany, tomorrow at 4PM, right?"

They all looked at Sooyoung surprises. If they had already liked the girl with her different way, they now admire her deeply. It's not every day that someone dumps Yuri in such an elegant way. Their wish was to clap their hands.

"Okay Soo. Anything I'll call you." Tiffany answered her friend. Sooyoung said good-bye and  headed for the exit. She had just thrown away her chances with her dream girl, but she was relieved to do so.

Yuri was quiet. She did not even say goodbye to Sooyoung. It is not every day that a girl who clearly is interested in her dump her. In fact, this is the first time.

As soon as Sooyoung went out of sight all the girls laughed. That situation was unprecedented and fortunate they had witnessed.

-"Sunny, you really were right. Sooyoung doesnt want idiots." Taeyeon laughed.

-"When did Sunny say that?" Hyo asked?

"Yuri, you've already been better at it, huh. I only know that we spend hours with Sooyoung, we know her in a way that I have sure you don't know and by the way you will not know soon.
Even Jessica melted her ice for the girl and Taeyeon and Tiffany will see her tomorrow. Really, things are changed. "Sunny said with a laugh.

The girls didn't wait for an answer from Yuri that until now was quiet. They headed to the exit and continued the comments of the event that ended up overlapping the competition. Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun only laughed at the comments. They know Yuri and what happened was something new and very fun.

-"Tiffany, what will Yuri have to do to get the Sooyung number from you? Well, I guess you're the only one who has it right?" Sunny was having a good time with the situation. She likes Yuri very much, but she has already seen friends suffer for her, so she would not miss this moment for nothing.

-"You don't have her phone number?" Hyo asked. Yuri was quiet confirming what Sunny said.

-"She barely talked to Sooyoung, I'm surprised she knew her name." Jessica, who had been quiet all along, commented.

-"Wow! Jessica is more intimate with your girl than you, Yuri. The important thing that I won the bet, each one owes me $ 10."

-"What bet?" Seohyun asked.

-"When we met with Sooyoung at the gym we found out that she had been invited by one of you, that's where we bet who would it be. Tiffany was the only one who bet on Yuri, "Taeyeon explained.

-"I thought it was so absurd that Yuri had called someone to see her and that someone wasn't part of that idiot fan club that you would be my last option. I bet on you Hyo, but you let me down." Taeyeon teased.

-"Why me?"

-"You like tall girls and you'd give the middle ticket to someone just to play with us."

-"My bet was the most thoughtful and I was annoyed to lose, but it was worth with this unexpected end. I bet on Seohyun. Sooyoung is nerdy, weird, cute, polite and smart like you. You would be the perfect couple."

-" The difference between you is that Seohyun is aual and Soo not." Taeyeon laughed. All friends laughed, except for Seohyun and Yuri, who was quiet.

-"I bet on you, Yoona." Jessica told her friend. Yoona stared at her and she had her answer. "You like dimples." She said, laughing.

-"She has dimples? I did not have time to see it, but if I had invited her I would have told you."

-"Yes, if I had called someone I would have told you." "Me too." Hyo and Seo spoke.

-"It was from this that I bet on Yuri, of course, she has a much longer resume in this department, girls, and she would be the one who wouldn't have warned us. But if you want something with Soo you will have to improve, besides, now Soo has at least four more friends to protect her from your clutches, Yuri. So you have to prove your worth." Tiffany teased.

-"Since when do I need you in my love life? Leave her to me. I take care of her alone, without your help. " Finally Yuri spoke.

-"You really got it. You are here alone now." Sunny teased and they all laughed.

Taeyeon approached Yuri, put her hand on her shoulder and said, -"How about you choose the restaurant for lunch? Your last choice was successful and we all loved it, I just hope the food will not dump you?" Everyone laughed this time, including Yuri.

-"Let's eat, at least with your mouth full you stop talking."