Safer than a Safe

Dream

School

Very great

Welcome to hell, Sehun unless somebody saves you from that place not including your obnoxious friends. Bothering me from morning to afternoon. I truly love my friends but sometimes they get too much.

"SEHUNNIE!!"

I sighed and turned around to see Kai running to me. He jumped on me which made us fall on the ground, giving me a back ache. He started giving me kisses on the cheek as I tried to push him away. After five minutes of being kissed by Kimjung, I was saved by SeungJun and JangYeon. I stood up and dusted off the dirt off my uniform. SeungJung put his arm over my shoulder and talked about everything.

"We should get our schedule and locker numbers," I said.

They nodded and we went to the administration office and took our schedules. Four of us cheered as we found out we have the same class. Sadly, our lockers were kind of far but we agreed to look for our lockers during break time since first class starts in seven minutes.

"The family and I went to Jeju for the whole summer. JangYeon and I went looking for something to mess with, which we found one."

"They're not the usual trouble we made."

JangYeon and SeungJun are twins by the way. They're  super identical and they have the same personality but I could figure who's who. JangYeon is the trouble maker and SeungJun is the trouble planner but both were really smart. They have an average score of ninety-eight. SeungJun is top one while JangYeon is top two. It has been like that ever since they started school. Others say that they cheat but I have actually seen them answer the hardest math test by themselves and made impossible science stuff.

We went to the classroom and were greeted by girls (mostly). We sat at the backseat and waited for the teacher.

"How was your summer?" JangYeon asked as he looked at me.

"It was boring as usual but weird at the same time," I replied, scratching my head. 

They scooted closer to me. They're actually trust worthy. They were safer than the safe.

"It may sound girly but I've been actually dreaming about this girl. I don't know her name or anything about her but I saw her at the cafe three weeks ago."

KimJung stiffled a laugh but good thing, SeungJun gave a punch on the arm which made him serious. They may look like they couldn't keep a secret but they were safer than a safe. 

"What were the dreams about?"

"Well, there was one time I was in a scary mysterious maze and I saw her crying. Most dreams were her crying and me comforting her."

"There's a word for that but I forgot what it was," said KimJung as he tapped on his forehead.

"It doesn't have a word, "JungYeon replied.

"But there's a legend that whoever appears in your dream alone is your destined life partner," said SeungJun.

"What did she look like?" KimJung asked.

"Well-"

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!"

Our eyes rolled as Ms. Lim's voice boomed in the classroom. I can't believe she's still our Math teacher. She's once accused the twins for cheating since they had the highest score.

"Get your pens and ready your minds because there's a quiz!"

Groans and complains filled the room as the test paper was being passed. My eyes widened as the test was in my hands. It was really hard.

Everyone was focused on the test and as expected the twins finished the test first. Good thing, I was third to pass while KimJung was the last. Ms. Lim discussed and obviously, no one paid attention except for the students who are striving for honors.

Finally, two subjects has [assed and we decided to look for our lockers alone and would meet at the canteen after we find our lockers. My locker number is 259 and I'm sure it's gonna take a long time.