II. Enchanted

When We Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
Across the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

- Enchanted by Taylor Swift

 

NAYEON

We arrived first. By first I mean, we arrived before the BTS members but after the Running Man members. One thing I've noticed with the Running Man members is that they are one of the most professional people I have work with, especially Yoo Jaesuk sunbaenim. He's the epitome of humility and success. I'm feeling jittery knowing that I'll be meeting him any moment but excited because this Running Man, where your adrenaline and instincts keep you alive.

"Annyeong Haseyo, TWICE-imnida!" The other members and I greeted as cheerful as we can to our respected sunbaes. 

"Oh, annyeong! Nayeon-ah, Mina-ya, Momo-ya, Jihyo-ya, Dahyun-ah, Sana-ya, Tzuyu-ya, welcome to Running Man again! Glad you can make it to the show, like in full episode!" Yoo Jaesuk sunbae greeted us as welcoming as he can.

"You look really pretty!" Haha Sunbae chimed in to which we replied with a smile.

"Yah! Ha Donghoon! You're already married!" Jongkook Sunbae jokingly punched Haha Sunbae, to which we all responded with a laugh.

I remember Jungkook, as to why? Because of Jongkook Sunbae, name wise. I wondered where they are right now. It's almost 8 and we'll be filming soon.

I don't know how to act if he'll be here, would I look awkward? Will it show? Do the members of his group know about us? I mean not like there's an "us", yet. Or yeah, whatever.

Then the door opened and they came in one by one. I feel like my knees finally realized they are made of Jell-O because they're shaking, freaking shaking!

"Keep your head togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter