Movie Night

Movie Night

 

It’s Hyuk that initiates the kisses (most the time).

 

They aren’t really showy about it, their relationship that is. Sure, they’d joke around about it in front of friends, but they limited pda to simple gestures; an arm slung around a shoulder, fingers interlaced around each others, a comforting hand on a thigh. Casual gestures.

 

If it was a kiss it was usually Hyuk that started it. Usually.

 

Sometimes Jaehwan started them too, it just depended on the kiss.

 

...

 

Hyuk is sitting on the couch, flipping through channels on the tv. Everything was boring, nothing was interesting, so he just decided to replay a recorded episode of some show he watched a few days ago with Wonshik. Hongbin was over in his apartment, as per usual, and Jaehwan was on his way over.

 

Bored out of his mind, Hyuk started to kick Hongbin from his seat. Causing the other to look up from his phone, annoyed.

 

“Don’t flirt with me, save that for your boyfriend.” Scoffed Hongbin.

 

“Flirting with you? As if. I just wanna waste time in an effective manner is all.”

 

“By playing footsie?”

 

“Yeah, that sounds good,” Hyuk then cut Hongbin off by kicking his shin.

 

“Oh hell no, you are asking for it,” Hongbin threw his phone down onto the plush surface of the carpet and the two began to wrestle. On the couch. Using only their legs.

 

“My legs are longer I have the advantage!” He threw another kick across Hongbin’s thigh, but missed by the split of a hair.

 

Hongbin then used the opening to crash the ball of his heel onto Hyuk’s thigh, making the other cry out in pain, “You’re forgetting that these legs can withstand the weight of 250 plus pounds easy!”

 

“I will win! You have a weakness!” He groaned before pulling out a leg, laughing as he Hongbin’s leg again, only this time Hongbin erupted into a ball of laughter, “Haha! Your ticklish outer thigh is no match for my attacks!”

 

“You little !” Hongbin cried, “I better pull out my trump card!”
 

“Hell no! Oww!” He shouted as Hongbin somehow tangled their legs together and threw them both off the couch. Hyuk let himself be defenseless for a moment, and Hongbin managed to bend his leg into a perfect 90 degree angle before him.

 

“Eat I won!”

 

“No fair you took advantage of me when we fell! That’s not fair!”
 

“In Wrestlemania that would have been my finisher move, and it is perfectly legal.” Hongbin folded his legs in front go him and started to straighten out his shirt, his chest rising and falling heavily.

 

“Did I interrupt something?”

 

“Jaehwan!” Hyuk jumped up off the floor and ran to his boyfriend as Hongbin rolled his eyes.

 

“No, Hyuk just wanted to play footsie.” Hongbin sighed and let out a strained smile.

 

Hyuk pouted, “I was bored. What took you so long anyways!”

 

“Sorry I was too busy renting the movies. The line took forever.”

 

Hongbin gaged, “Oh god movie night. I should go then.”

 

“Yeah, you’d ruin the mood with that face of yours!” Hyuk teased as he grabbed the movies eagerly out of Jaehwan’s bag.

 

“My face would set the mood!” Hongbin shouted.

 

“Not when it’s watching us snog!” Jaehwan retaliated.

 

“Ew, now you admitted to making out,” Hongbin squinted his eyes and turned out towards the front door, “I’m out. See ya. And uh thanks for the food, Hyuk. Bye guys.”

 

Hyuk and Jaehwan watched as Hongbin left the apartment, waving and smiling until their friend left. The second Hongbin shut the door Hyuk turned to his boyfriend and snorted, “We hardly even snog. What is snogging anyways?”

 

“Isn’t it a french kiss? I don’t really know…Anyways what does my boyfriend have for snacks? I hope I can see cereal!” Jaehwan shimmied his way over to the kitchen and Hyuk followed.

 

“I made sure to buy Captain Crunch just for you babe. Both with berries and peanut butter.”

 

Jaehwan placed his hands on his chest and smiled, “O-m-g how am I so lucky?”

 

Hyuk rolled his eyes and opened the pantry, pulling both boxes out, along with a bag full of chocolate candies, “I know. How’d you manage to land yourself a babe like me?”

 

Jaehwan laughed, but just as Hyuk passed him he saw that Hyuk’s arm was red. Curious he asked about it, “What’s that?”

 

Hyuk placed the snacks on the living room coffee table, “What’s what?”
 

“That red spot on your arm. What happened?”


“Hongbin happened. We were playing footsie earlier, remember?”


Jaehwan opened the fridge and grabbed some drinks, curiosity laced his voice, “Well does it hurt?”

 

“Why ya wanna kiss it better?”

 

“Does my little baby want me to kiss it better?”

 

“I’m glad Hongbin’s gone.” Hyuk moaned as he walked back into he kitchen and grabbed the drinks out of Jaehwan’s hands. Before he could turn around, Jaehwan grabbed his arm and placed a small, kiss on the affected area. Hyuk’s face flashed bright red for only a second.

 

“Does it feel better?” Jaehwan babied Hyuk and pinched his cheeks.

 

“Stop that, that’s embarrassing.” He swatted Jaehwan’s hand from his arm and hurried back into he living room, yelling “Go get the bowls! And spoons! And since you were late you put in the movies!”

 

“Okayyyy!” sang Jaehwan as he went about the apartment getting whatever he needed. Hyuk sat on the couch and rearranged everything. Then he decide that the couch wasn’t comfy enough for his liking.

 

“Do you wanna sit on the floor?”

 

“Yeah anything’s fine.”

 

“Okay just wait.”

 

Hyuk ran to his coat closet and grabbed the sofa mattress topper from the depths of it. He staggered back into the living room floor and moved the coffee table out the way. He then placed the mattress in front of the sofa and placed pillows on the edge so that he and Jaehwan could sit comfortably and rest their backs onto he couch’s support.

 

“I’ll get a blacket,” Jaehwan offered.

 

“Go get a thin one. It’s a movie marathon, we’ll sweat if it’s too thick.”

 

“Good idea.” Jaehwan got up and ran for the bedroom.

 

Hyuk began to rearrange the snacks next to him, making sure to put the cereal next to his boyfriend. He even poured the bowls full. He heard Jaehwan come back.

 

“Go put the movie in first. I don’t care which one you put in.”

 

“Aww you’re pouring me cereal! I’ll do anything for you!” Jaehwan sent a wink in his direction and blew Hyuk a kiss.

 

“Go! I’m holding your cereal. Cover me and don’t forget the remote! Shut off the lights! Except the lamp, leave that one on.”

 

“Stop bossing me around.”

 

“I’m the host and you’re the guest.” Hyuk commanded.

 

“But I’m special! I’m your boyfriend!”

 

“I don’t care!”

 

Jaehwan sulked as he came back and carefully tucked Hyuk in. He then let himself in.

 

“Are we good.”

 

“Yes we are,” Hyuk hummed contently, “Do you want your cereal?”

 

“Yes!” Jaehwan turned to face Hyuk and held out his hands, what he didn’t expect was for Hyuk to dart a kiss on his cheek before he handed the bowl over. Jaehwan just smiled excitedly and grabbed the bowl out Hyuk’s hands.

 

And the movie watching started.

 

 

“Three movies in one night! Never again.”

 

“It would be more but they didn’t have Bring it On: In it to win it.”

 

“No more. I can’t stand it.” Hyuk groaned and buried his face under the sheets.

 

Jaehwan followed him under and asked, “The movies are over. Do I have to go now?”

 

“You’re an adult you decide.”

 

“Okay then I’ll leave.”
 

“Nooo,” whined Hyuk, “Stay over. I’m comfy now.”

 

“If you insist.”

 

“Who’s inisting you punk!” He play punched Jaehwan.

 

“Ow ow ow! I think I broke my spleen!” Jaehwan called into the space between them.

 

“Come over here you faker,” Hyuk pulled him over and hugged Jaehwan close.

 

A squeal escaped Jaehwan’s lips, “Oh I’m so embarrassed! My boyfriend is pulling me so close!”

 

“We’ve done worse.”

 

“True,” Jaehwan deadpanned.

 

A quiet silence erupted between the two of them, and they laid there like that, listening to the end credit songs of the movie play out in the background. Everything was perfect in the dim light of the lamp. And then, the credits finished and there was no more music. A minute of full dead silence passed before he couldn’t take it anymore.

 

“Ahh, I’m bored let’s play a game.”

 

“Feeling competitive today? Hongbin wans’t enough and now you have to duel me?”

 

He nonchalantly shook his head, “No, I don’t wanna duel you.”

 

“Then, uh, rock paper scissors?”

 

“No,” Hyuk whined.

 

“Heads up seven up?”

 

“No,” Hyuk kicked his legs and giggled.

 

“Name tag game?”

 

“Noooo,” Hyuk laughed into the crown of Jaehwan’s head.

 

“Then what?”

 

“Tickle.”

 

“What?”

 

“Tickle fight!”

 

“No that’s it. I’m not tickling you you’re dangerous. You’ll probably break my nose.” Jaehwan shouted into the darkness.

 

“No,” Hyuk whispered and zoned off, “I heard that eyelashes tickle you.”

 

“You want to pluck out my eyelashes?”

 

“No, like butterfly kisses. I heard that they tickle. You know it’s when you close your eyes on someone. Like this,” Hyuk closed his eyes gently and opened them slowly again.

 

“Pfft- you look so funny when you do that.”

 

“No, like, listen,” frustrated Hyuk grabbed Jaehwan’s wrist and closed his eyes slowly on his wrist, making sure that his eyelashes dragged on over Jaehwan’s skin.

 

“You’re right it does tickle,” Jaehwan smiled and lifted the covers over their heads, “Okay let’s do this. Tickle me.”

 

Hyuk smiled and reapeated what he just did on Jaehwan’s wrist. Then Jaehwan did the same. They giggled throughout and moved up. On the skin of your inner elbow. On the shoulder. On the cheek.

 

Hyuk then leaned in and gave Jaehwan a butterfly kiss on his forehead. Jaehwan looked up at him and started to laugh softly. Hyuk slowly inched away and asked, “What’s wrong.”

 

“You won,” Jaehwan whispered, his eyes smiling.

 

“What did I win? I didn’t tickle you did I?”

 

“No, but you won.”

 

“How does that make sense?”

 

“Because I don’t wanna butterfly kiss anymore.”

 

“Oh really how about this then?” He leaned in agains nd nuzzled their noses together. Jaehwan busrt out laughing.

 

“What was that?”

 

“An eskimo kiss.”

 

“Oh? Do it again it tickles.”

 

Hyuk did it again and Jaehwan held back stifled laughter. Hyuk opened his eyes and laughed even harder than Jaehwan, the both of them couldn’t stop. Their mouths were hanging open and barrels of laughter bellowed from both of them. Minutes passed and they had just finished laughing at one another.

 

Jaehwan broke the laughing spell first, “What’s wrong? I know it’s ticklish but what happened?”

 

“Hyung, our noses are too big we look weird!”

 

“ Gasp! I love your nose! It’s adorable and I bet they look cute when they rub together! Come back here and stop laughing!” Jaehwan pulled Hyuk back and held Hyuk’s face until he calmed down and stopped. Jaehwan took a deep breath and smiled, “Are you done now?”

 

He pouted and thought hard before he bluntly answered, “No, I’m not.”

 

“What you’re not?”

 

“No,” Hyuk let out a toothy grin and wriggled his way out of Jaehwan’s hold, “Because I want to do this!”

 

Before Jaehwan could protest, Hyuk grabbed his face and planted a a kiss on him. Jaehwan relaxed into his hold and soon the rushed kiss became slow and easy and familiar again. Jaehwan sighed into his mouth and Hyuk broke it off first, grinning ear to ear.

 

“Am I done now?” Hyuk asked innocently, batting his eyelashes, breath heavy.

 

“Not after that you’re not,” Jaehwan whispered and pulled Hyuk back in again, his partner eagerly complying.

 

….

 

Jaehwan doesnt really initiates kisses thats Hyuk’s job.

 

Jaehwan likes to play around with kisses. He’d rather blow kisses to Hyuk from other rooms or point kisses in his direction.

 

Hyuk’s the one that gets creative with the kisses. He inmates the kiss everytime. Each time different from the last. He likes to kiss Jaehwan’s temple or his nose or his neck or even the other’s hands (and every time Jaehwan just laughs and laughs).

 

And then sometimes what Hyuk starts isn’t enough, and in those times it’s Jaehwan’s turn to start the kiss, and whatever it is that comes after it.

 

 

a/n: I really wanna have a bring it on movie marathon do you know how much stupid fun i would have?