The Future in Soap [PG15]

#BINWOO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Dongmin likes his baths. 

 

Bin knew how Dongmin liked his baths. After a full day of shoots and recordings, his partner looked forward to soaking his tired muscles in a tub filled with warm water frothing with his favorite scented bubble bath and a glass of wine. People have always assumed that being a flower-boy, Dongmin was the type to be salon-maintained, usually getting his pampering at spas and clinics. Little did they know that the only luxury he allowed himself were his leisurely soaks in the tub - most of the time alone - but occasionally frolicking wet with Bin as company.

Moon Bin prided himself in being a good boyfriend, conscientious of the needs and wants of his lover without having to be told. He had always tried to make these relaxing moments as special as he could for Dongmin; often going out of his way to seek out unique bath accoutrements that he thought the other male would enjoy trying out. The internet was a veritable treasure trove of resources. And what he couldn't find in the shops, he could usually get delivered to their apartment by ordering them online. It was worth going through all that trouble just seeing the delight on Dongmin's face when he presents him with something new to play with during his bath time; turning the 28 year-old into a squealing mess.

One of Bin's fondest memories was how he and Dongmin introduced themselves during ASTRO's first reality show as The Soap Couple seven years ago - the two of them coming up with the name because of their mutual tendency to turn their wash time into a CF audition for fun. They've been known by other OTP names ever since, but one thing hasn't changed. Seven years later after they debuted, they were still that - a couple.

And Bin had every intention of keeping it that way.

In the bathroom of the apartment he and Dongmin had invested their life savings on; a modern creation of glass, steel and marble; he could hear water gushing out of the faucets. His lover was probably already in the middle of drawing his nightly bath. Bin pulled out the drawer he kept locked beneath his work table, taking out his surprise. Making sure he had saved the piece of music he'd been working on in his computer, he stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

"Dongmin, can I come in?" Bin yelled out after three sharp knocks on the door. He had long ago learned that his boyfriend hated being barged into, and so the niceties still needed to be observed even after they have been exclusively living together for the past three years.

"Yes."

He was seated at the edge of the black marble tub, looking like a vision in a fluffy white terry-cloth robe with his right hand under the water stream to check if the temperature was just right. The smile Dongmin gave him was tired but welcoming, eyebrows quirked provocatively. "Care to join me?"

"Very tempting..." Bin uttered, his eyes zeroing in on the other's luscious, moist lips before trailing down to the creamy expanse of chest showing through the gap in his bathrobe. He placed the package on top of the bathroom counter before leaning in to give his lover a kiss. Dongmin tasted of mint and cinnamon, the flavor of their preferred toothpaste. He laughed against his mouth when the other male refused to let him draw away; grumbling good-naturedly when he held on to his wrists. "Hang on. I have something for you."

Dongmin already saw the packet his boyfriend had carried into the room and his curiosity was definitely piqued. Another aromatic candle? A set of essential oils? Maybe a new kind of bubble bath? Bin was well-aware of his love for the stuff.

"Gimme!" He held both is hands out.

"I need you and wet first."

"Oh?"

Dongmin's interest increased a hundredfold. What was this treat that necessitated him to disrobe? Well, if that's what it took to get it...

Without any hesitation, he stood up from his perch on the tub. With deliberate slowness, he untied the belt that held his robe together, shrugging the material off until it fell in a tangled heap on the floor. He would be lying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter