Chapter Eight

Where do we go from here?
In Korea, at Hoody and Jessi's apartment, HyunJung had just came home from eating out with her family. As soon as she entered the house, HyunJung  quickly slipped off her shoes, put on her slippers, and went to her room to get ready for bed. But before doing so, she checked her email to see if Jessi emailed her back. When she checked her inbox there weren't any new emails so HyunJung resumed getting ready for bed.
 
The next day in the States, Jessi and her crew were out walking around the city like they planned to do. Before leaving her hotel, she did get the chance to check her emails from HyunJung and respond back. She updated HyunJung about everything that had been going on while she was in the States. As she were out and about, Jessi was enjoying her free time as much as possible before heading back to Korea to make new music. Later on, Jessi stopped for some frozen yogurt since they passed an ice cream shop and she was craving something sweet. While eating her frozen treat, her crew sat at the nearest patio table. Then Jessi asked her manager about her evening schedule in hopes that she would be free to go catch Illionaire's No Rest tour concert.
 
"So what am I doing tonight?” Jessi asked before taking another bite of her dessert. The manager took out his phone and checked her schedule.
 
“Well, I see for tonight you don't have anything planned,” the manager informed Jessi. 
 
"Okay cool! Because Dok2 invited me to see Illonaire's concert," Jessi mentioned as she came back to the table after throwing out her cup of the finished yogurt. The manager nodded his head in understanding then agreed to get the tickets for it. Jessi was extremely happy to hear that she could go to the concert. Just thinking about it made her feel hyped up and maybe after the show, she would gather her courage to tell Dok2 how she felt. Though everyone knew about her feelings for him, especially The Quiett, since he was the first to find out aside from HyunJung. After that, they called the driver to pick them up and head back to the hotel. 
 
Checking back with what was going on on at the AOMG studio, Hoody had been invited back to meet Jay and Simon to look over and finally sign the contract that will allow her to be able to work under their label.
 
"Wow! I can't believe that today I'll finally get signed," Hoody whispered to herself, filled with mixed emotions as she walked into the conference room.
 
"Hey! You're here," Jay greeted her.  Hoody shyly smiled and politely bowed hello.
 
“So, how are you feeling right now? Today is a big day for you," Simon asked.
 
Hoody chuckled at Simon's comment before replying, "I feel excited and overwhelmed by this amazing opportunity!”
 
The three of them then sat down to start the meeting. A minute later, Hoody recieved the contract and finished reading it throughly. When she looked up from the paper, she asked to get a pen.
 
"Um...do you have a pen I can borrow?" Hoody shyly asked the CEOs. Simon checked the pockets of his pants for one but he didn't have one. Jay did same but found one in his back pocket of his jeans.
 
“Here, I got one," Jay said as he rolled the pen over to Hoody. Hoody thanked him for the pen and soon enough, she signed the contract and now became an official AOMG artist.
 
“Yay! I'm official! I'll definitely work hard to make good music," Hoody confidently said.  Both Jay and Simon nodded their heads and smiled agreeing to her comment.  Next, the three left the confrence room to give Hoody a full tour of the studio and have her meet the guys of AOMG.