Chapter Nineteen

Where do we go from here?

Monday came around and Gray had just called back the class president to confirm his attendance to the event.

"Great! I'll be looking forward to seeing you and everyone else on Saturday," the class president exclaimed with excitement.

"Ah- yeah, it's at 7PM right?" Gray asked making sure to not forget it. The class president replied yes before their phone called ended. After that, Gray felt a little bit at ease but still slightly anxious about how the party will turn out.

"Let's not think about that now, everything will be fine," Gray told himself shaking the thought out of his mind. He took a few deep breaths to calm down before getting out of his car and walking into the AOMG office.

As he made his way to his studio, a smile quickly formed when he saw Hoody step out the studio. Hoody was about to head up to the lounge when she saw Gray walking towards her way. She smiled back and greeted him hello then informed him of the meeting in the lounge.

"Meeting in the lounge? Is everyone there?" Gray asked while they walked.

"Probably, I received Jay's message about it awhile ago," Hoody replied. Gray nodded then told her that he didn't see the text since he had a phone call.

"Oh, about Saturday...the party will start at 7pm so I'll pick you up around 6pm?" Gray informed her.  

In a few moments, the two arrived at the lounge to see Jay, Simon and Cha Cha chilling. Seconds after they greeted each other, the other members had finally came to join them.

"Now that everyone is here, we can start. Cool!" Jay started as he fixed his hair before putting back on his snapback. He continued, "I know y'all are wondering what this is about."

Everyone curiously nodded their heads as Simon cleared his throat before chiming in, "We've talked about this for a good couple months and we can finally tell you the exciting news."

Ugly Duck suddenly raised his hand to  try an guess the news.

"Let me guess, you guys got girlfriends!" Ugly Duck said in a joking manner. Everyone started to laugh as Simon and Jay quickly denied it as they also laughed at the joke. As they calmed down from laughing, Jay finally announced the news.

"AOMG is finally going to have a world tour this year!" Jay excitedly said.

Everyone's reaction to the announcement was positive. They were  hyped about visiting many places. Once the meeting was over, everyone headed back to their office to start prepping for the tour.

In the quietness of the campus library, Missha was diligently studying as she was done with all her classes for today.  An hour and half passed so Missha checked her phone to see the time. She then got a notification about AOMG.

"They're going to have a world tour?!" The crazed fan spoke out loudly causing a small disturbance to the students near her. Ignoring their glares and shushing, Missha gathered her stuff feeling excited as she made her way to the bus station. Before going home, she decided to stop by a near by coffee shop where she happened to bump into Yezi.