Final

Monthly Routine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino can’t believe he had to give up his sleep on Saturday morning for a walk to convenience store. After he receive a long text from her, he knows it only means one thing when he get that kind of text. She’s on that time of the month. He just need to see how long the text is, if he reads he’ll spend another thirty minutes try to understand what she’s saying.

 

He wears his baseball cap to avoid morning sunlight and people who knows him, since he’s going to the nearest store from his apartment. Well, He just not in the mood of small talk this morning, maybe she pass that mood to him.

 

When he arrives at the convenience store, he takes out his phone from his hoodie to remember the things he needs to buy. Ramyun, the first thing he remember he most also the first thing he see. He knows she still have like packs of ramen, but he still need to buy it for her so she can calm down a little bit. He takes five of them, He doesn’t care anymore if she needs more he’ll just buy it again.

 

Mino never understands why she needs ramyun so much at time like this? Like how she looks more fragile than before and can’t do anything, just lying in bed helplessly because of that thing called cramps on stomach. I thought when woman on their periods, the only way to get rid of the pain is through medicine. Well, at least that’s what he knows from his little sister and blogs.

 

There’s one time he bought her porridge but she refuse to eat it for two hours, and the only thing she wants was a ramyun. He thought it wasn’t good for your stomach when you’re on period? But still he end up cooked ramyun for both of them, and after that she calm down a little bit.

 

But she needs food out of all things you can buy on periods? I mean, all these years all he knows just buy that thing called tampons or pads when his mom ask him to buy it for her, and his mother and sister never ask anything strange like her, and when I asked her if she needs any medicine or maybe a painkiller, she said those kind of things doesn’t work for her.

 

After ramen, I get five pringles with different flavors. I can’t say anything about this one, because it’s my favorite too.

 

After I paid for ramen, pringles, and some cigarettes for me since I lost one pack last night but this time I need to hide it from her because she never like my smoking habit and if I get caught this time she will be three time scarier than before. I drove to the nearest bakery to get some croissants, egg tart, or any kind of bread, and coffee, so I can see the roads perfectly.

 

In early months of our relationship, she told me before that I need to forgive her when her periods start. She said that she feels like she wasn’t in her right state of mind, all she can do is being moody and curling in bed. To be honest, I don’t understand what she’s talking about.

 

So after her first period since we start dating it was a mess. The long text, the phone calls, and the nagging. I need to call Soojung to get some help. That’s how I get this list that I’ve been saved for almost two years and I never memorize it because it changes every months. That’s how unpredictable she is. And I love it.

 

At first I wonder why she wants so many foods, when she just eat like not even half of them. When I ask her about that she said “I don’t know, I just feel like I need to see them being brought to my house.” While looking at me with her puppy eyes “You’re weird,” I stare at her, amaze at her silliness “I know right?” she smile an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter