Please meet Kim Suyeon

Beauty and the BEAST (Ver. A) {HIATUS}

Name: Kim Suyeon

Age: 21

Weight/Height: 42.5 kg/ 168 cm

Personality: A fierce dare devil, but comes out as a cute, bubbly, and naive girl. She may seem like your average two-faced human being, but she is that way in a good way. At times, she will fight for what she thinks is right from wrong. She is strong-willed and courageous. Her only weaknesses are shoes—even if she is somewhat of a tomboy—and dumplings. In short, let's just say she's the 21st century version of Mars from Sailor Moon.

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: Korean-American

History: As a young girl with a deceased mother, abusive father, and helpful brother, her life felt like a living h*ll; however, she was able to make it through with the help of her brother. Her brother, Kim Suwon, was like a guardian angel that their mother had sent down from Heaven. When Suyeon turn 16—her brother being 18—she wished that one day, her father would die the day before her upcoming birthday(s). And so, her wish came true—her father died before her 18th birthday.

Ever since that day, they were left with their father's debt and bills to pay; they didn't where to get the money because (at that time) getting a job was very slim. However, Suwon was able to get a part-time job at Cube Entertainment, and still be able to go to college. As for Suyeon, she wasn't as lucky; she went to Ewha Women's University, worked Saturdays and Sundays at Starbucks and every night from 8 pm-12 am at the Blue Moon bar. It was pretty close to most entertainment companies like Cube, YG, SM; nevertheless, she never bothered to listen to any kpop music. So she never knew why girls swooned over these stupid singing guys who came to the bar. However, there was an exception.. and that's for me to know and for you to find out!

Likes:

  • motorcycles
  • Hello Kitty
  • dumplings
  • shoes
  • bubble tea
  • bubble wrap (fun to play with)
  • (sometimes) knives

Dislikes:

  • insects/bugs
  • (some) girls
  • erts
  • when no one tells her something important

Habits:

  • 'mehrong~' face
  • crying while yelling
  • playing with random children

Hobbies:

  • Singing
  • Dancing
  • Cooking
  • Technology

Since no one applied.. I made this one! Have fun as the (games) story begins!