Dying for the kiss of life

CPR is on the way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name, is Hyukjae, and I am a foster parents as of 5 years. I was raised by foster parents who then later adopted me. I am gay, I came out when I was 14, nobody even moved a muscle because everyone already knew, and none of my family (which is quite big) had a problem with it. It was very difficult to find a partner because I decided to be a dad before getting married or having a stable relationship. When I moved from my parent’s house, I felt so alone that I decided to look after one, but one became two… and so on. My parents helped me a lot but it was still a lot of work. If I ever mention the number of children I have to any possible partners, they take the first flight to Australia.

 

Today I have a two day course to attend, which are compulsory. Courses are training for people who work with children and today it is paediatric aid. My darling children were going crazy this morning. Everything went wrong when one of them decided to barricade himself in the bedroom, and things just escalated from then.

I was late for my course and it seems that today is just a very bad day as my sat NAV seemed to be sending me to another country. I was having a nervous breakdown, I ended up having to ask for directions from several different people walking on the streets before I finally arrived. I ran to the building, I was already half an hour late, I signed myself in at the entry and I put my name badge on and then burst into the room. All the eyes were on me. That’s a way to make an entrance.

The man dictating the course was extremely good looking, I found it very difficult to concentrate on the actual course. At one point he asked for a helper to demonstrate how to put someone in a recovery position, to which I made myself very obvious. All I had to do was lay down on the floor and he came close to me and said in my ear “Are you ok Mr Lee?”

Never better! “I am good sir.” After that he pulled my leg and arm to one side with all the weight of my body on my side. The funny thing was I thought I was having a real heart attack, because he was so close to me, touching me, (sadly, in a non-ual way) but who cares! He was touching me! I can’t even remember the last time that happened, with all the children I cannot even have time to meet or even look at a man.

The course was very good, I learned a lot (as much as I missed just staring at the instructor) but the end of the first day was already gone and I had to go home for the rest of the day.

 

The next day I was doing fine, I was actually early, the tutor was there and only another two people. The girls were flirting with him, it was completely obvious, but he seemed to pay very little attention to them, it was like he was used to that kind of thing, but when he saw me he smiled, “Hello Hyukjae! How are you this morning?” He remembered my name!

“Very well thank you… and you?”

“Quite well thank you. How many children do you have living with you at the moment?”

I froze. Dear lord! Please help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter