The meeting

You can call me Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stared at the screen blankly, before he turned around as he was told to and his gaze automatically fell on Sehun. His eyes wandered over his shirtless body again and again until it finally crossed his mind. 

 

Not even the smallest scratches could be seen on his body anymore...

 

As soon as Sehun left the room, the two of them looked at each other, knowing very well what the other was thinking right now.

 

How was that possible ???

 

Kihyun spoke first. " Didn´t you tell me that your roommate got hurt and deep scratches were -

 

" I know what I´ve told you. "

 

Luhan was totally confused. This morning it looked really bad and now his wounds disappeared ??? More like they healed up in just a few hours...

 

" Okay something absolutely weird and kinda creepy just happened in front of your eyes and you still believe it´s normal ??! " His friend was close to screaming, whereupon the doe just hissed a simply " Shhhhhh ! " towards him, before he got lost in his own thoughts again.

 

Kihyun sighed. This kid really needed his help before he would end up as someone´s dessert and as his friend he wouldn´t let that.

 

Luhan didn´t know if he should laugh the fact off that Kihyun suddenly closed his laptop  with the words " I will be there tomorrow, to save you from all these creatures " Or if he should be really worried about the fact that a 21 year old guy believed in werewolves, vampires zombies and witches.

 

The brunette also closed his laptop seconds later and put it under his bed. After that he snuggled under his blankets and turned his whole body to the left side to watch the stars just like every other night.

 

 // Some people just have a quick self healing when they get hurt and that´s it....okay that is the dumbest explanation ever..//

 

 

                    

 

                                                                    ********************************************

 

 

" Okay guys let´s have a meeting " ,Suho said and was about to leave the living room as fast as he came in, when Baekhyun raised his hand. Their leader just stared at him, thinking that his facial expression speaks for itself, but as expected the other didn´t get it. Suho sighed.

 

" Yeah ? "

 

" I think I´m speaking for everyone here when I say it´s useless to have a meeting every week to discuss about the lost porcelain plates. "

 

" Kris won´t ever remember it...not even in a hundred years..." Chanyeol added, causing Suho to sigh again.

 

" This time it is something more important than the porcelain plates...", Suho rolled his eyes ", just be there in less than 5 minutes and make sure to be quiet. " Before he finally turned around and left the room, he gave Sehun a quick gaze,who understood immediately and nodded.

 

While everyone was discussing about how serious Suho sounded and what he wanted to talk about so suddenly in the middle of the night, Sehun made his way upstairs to check if Luhan was really asleep. And luckily he was. Then he sat himself down on the edge of the bed, looking into his peaceful sleeping face. He slowly reached out with his hand, brushing some hair out of the smaller´s face and gently caressing his cheek with his thumb. A moment later a little smile appeared on Sehun´s face when the brunette leaned into his touch.

 

// I wished things would be different...//

 

 

 

" Is he asleep ? " Suho wanted to know as Sehun walked past him in the basement, along with the others.

 

" Yeah", the blonde answered shortly.

 

" Why do we always have to be here when we´re having a meeting ? " Baekhyun kicked away all the things,that blocked his way with his feet. " I can´t even walk properly in here. "

 

" You also can´t walk properly anywhere else either...", Tao mumbled, earning a glare.

 

" It´s way too risky to meet in the woods, someone could hear us...especially someone with really good ears if you know what I mean...and here it´s very inconspicuous I think. "

 

Tao raised an eyebrow. " Of couuurse " he said as sarcastically as possible. " It´s really inconspicuous to meet in our dirty and too small basement in the middle of the night and when Luhan wakes up, we just tell him that we were cleaning up in here without our cleaning utensils. "

 

Suho rolled his eyes. " Do you always have to see everything negativ ?. "

 

" No I have to be realistic, cause I´m the only one here who does that ! And I´m really sorry about the fact that I can´t find one positive thing in this flea market hell here or in this whole situation ! "

 

Suho sighed.

 

Kai took something from the shelf. " Maybe we should really clean up in here some day, it makes me really feel like I´m at the flea market . "

 

Tao facepalmed himself. " This is exactly what I just said..."

 

 After he removed the dust from the thing in his hand that looked like a very old photo album, he took a closer look at it. " From which century is that ?? "

 

Suho quickly grabbed it. " This is nothing. "

 

" Of course. " Kai rolled his eyes.

 

" And what the hell is that ? " Xiumin rummaged his way through a box with tons of papers in it. He unfolded one of them and started to read aloud what was written there.

 

"It’s Thursday night, 10:27 PM, the 5th day of the year. I’m drinking a big mug of tea and you’re all that’s on my mind. I spent the first day of the year in your arms, and simply just being with you was perfect." 

 

Suho tried to pry it out of his hands, but Xiumin was faster.

 

Thinking about you warms my heart. I can’t help but smile. When I was in your arms, you looked at me and gently -

 

" Urrrghh !! " Tao made a face. " No one wants to hear that. "

 

Sehun and the rest pulled themselves together to not burst out into laughter, while Suho threw the piece of paper away and acted like it never happened.

 

" Personally, I find it very romantic. " Lay commented while he stared at the other papers in the box. " You must be really in love with that person. "

 

" I was..."

 

The rest looked at each other questioningly behind Suho´s back. Everyone knew that it was better not to ask more questions about that, so they just sat down on the ground one by one and tried to make themselves somehow comefortable in this flea market.

 

It was quiet for a while, until Suho finally broke the silence. After he finishing his sentence,he could see it in their eyes..nobody was ready for what was about to happen.

 

" I think we have to pack our things and go away from here..."

 

Suho´s words kept repeating in Sehun´s head over and over again, although it wasn´t the first time that this was said. It wasn´t the first time that he packed his things and it also wasn´t the first time that he left a city and never came back. He never had a problem with that, cause he never made an effort to make any friends or something like that. He didn´t have to leav anything behind. But this time it felt different...

 

" Is this really necessary ? " Baekhyun interrupted him in his thoughts. " Can´t we just stay this time ? I mean how many times do we have to -

 

" Baek ! " Suho raised his voice all of a sudden. " Do you really think that this is fun for me or anyone else here ? I believe every single one of us wants to stay somewhere and call this place his home and have a normal life like others have, but this won´t happen cause we are - ", Suho stopped and his gaze focused on the door.

 

" Someone is coming..."

 

Now all eyes were fixed on the door, waiting for something to happen. Footsteps could be heard and a few seconds later the dorknob was pushed down.

 

" Hey Luhan we just cleaned up this whole mess here in the middle of the night without our cleaning utensils it´s nothing to -

 

Baekhyun hit him with his elbow. " What´s wrong with you ? "

 

Tao hit him back. " Tze if you have a better explanation let me hear it."

 

Kai knew exactly who that person behind the door was. For the rest it was just the simple smell of human ,but he would regonize it everywhere.

 

" Kyungsoo ? what are you doing here ? " Suho asked him a little surprised. " We have a meeting and -

 

" I know, I can see that and that´s why I´m here. "

 

From the corner of his eye he could see that Kai only sat a meter away from him on the ground and was staring at him, but he forced himself not to look in his direction.

 

" They have set up cameras everywhere in the woods at any possible angle...I guess you´re stuck here in the house for a while if you don´t want to be the new world´s attraction. "

 

" Please tell me you´re joking..." Lay shook his head in disbeliev, while the others seemed to be too shocked to say anything.

 

" They talk about the whole situation in every news channel...and..."

 

Kai could see that Kyungsoo took a deep breathe before he continued.

 

" Two more victims were found in the woods..."

 

Suho hit the wall with his clenched fist.

 

" I think I have to agree with Suho and it would be better for us to leave this city as fast as possible " Chen said. " When the council finds out about that and I bet they already did then we´re so dead. " 

 

 Kris nodded. " Yeah of course we´re dead especially when they found out that we´re living together with two humans and a vampire. " He let his eyes wander over to Baekhyun by the last word and the two of them started an eye battle until Chanyeol threw the next best thing that he could find against Kris head.

 

" Hey ! "

 

" Baekhyun has nothing to do with that, they would never ever think of such a thing and especially not find it out."

 

" I know..I didn´t mean it.."

 

" You better not..." Chanyeol gave him a death stare.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter