The Winner…

MYUNGSOO’S FIRST LOVE IS… HIS ENEMY

 

The Winner…

==============

The one-week trip passed by so fast with you and Myungsoo being awkward with each other especially Myungsoo who’s avoiding.

The exams are coming near and Myungsoo and you really studied.

“Babe, here are some snack… You should rest for a while.” Byunghun said as he entered your room.

You looked up from your reviewer and smiled as you stood up and stretch.

Byunghun came to you as he touched your cheeks, “I heard about the bet… It seems like he really hates you…”

You sadly smiled, “He has all the rights… I left him remember?” You said as you tried to joke but Byunghun just looked at you seriously.

“You have a reason why you have to leave…” Byunghun whispered sadly.

You just smiled, “Oppa, feed me, hmm?”

Byunghun just smile as he started feeding you, “Why don’t you rest now… I’m sure that you’ve already studied hard and besides you’re already smart.”

You frowned, “The tests is tomorrow…”

Byunghun just ruffled your head; “Sleep now or you’ll get sleepy and light-headed when you are taking the tests.”

You smiled as Byunghun got out of your room, “I guess, that’s enough studying…”

You dove into your bed.

Myungsoo on the other hand is still studying, “I’ll make you regret for ever leaving me…” Myungsoo whispered as he looked back to his reviewer.

The next day was the d-day.

You and Myungsoo bumped into the hallways.

Myungsoo looked up the same time as you.

Myungsoo smirked, “Ready to lose?”

You just sadly gazed at him, “I won’t lose…” you whispered as you walked away first.

Myungsoo glared at your retreating back.

You went the bathroom and went inside a stall. You sat on a cubicle as you started hyperventilating. Cold sweat is coming down your forehead, * It feels like I’m going sick… But why now? * You thought as you drank some medicines.

You went out of the stall and looked in the mirror. Your face is really pale and you can see dark circles under your eyes.

You winced as you touched your aching chest while your other hand went to your stomach

You softly hit your chest as you winced in pain.

Suddenly someone came to the comfort room.

You looked up to see Giyoon, your cousin, standing in front of you with a confused face, “Are you alright?...”

You bit your lip as you stood up straight and forced a smile, “I’m just nervous for the exam…”

Giyoon gave you a look, “L oppa would surely win… besides, don’t think that when you became his girlfriend, he’ll love you like how he used to. I’m his girlfriend now and in the future…”

You just weakly smiled as you clenched your fist, keeping your hands from shaking, “Of course… I’ll be going now.”

You walked out of the comfort room and as soon as no one was in sight you bend down and held your stomach and chest, “I have to focus…” you said as you took deep breaths.

As soon as the pain subsided a little you went to your classroom.

The professor came and started passing the test.

You looked at the paper in front of you, distracted as you held your chest and you started having a difficulty in breathing. You wiped the cold sweat on your forehead and focused on the test questions.

Finally, the tests are done and you immediately went home.

You opened the door to be greeted with a beaming Byunghun, “How’s the exam?”

You forced a smile, “It’s… fine…”

Byunghun immediately noticed the change in you as he ran to you, “~~~~, are you ok? You look pale…” then Byunghun’s eyes widened in realization, “The side effects!”

“Byunghun oppa, please help me… don’t tell anyone especially my brother.” You said as you held Byunghun for support.

Byunghun cannot do anything but nod.

For the whole week you went home earlier than usual and Byunghun always took care of you. He even called some people to help. And sometimes, you go to the hospital on your own. You don’t want anyone, even Byunghun to be a busybody because of you… you don’t want them to pay you special attention.

It was already one week and you’re getting ready to go to school when you heard your phone rang.

You checked the caller to see ‘Dr. Shin’

Your eyebrows furrowed as you gulped hard as you touch your chest as you felt it tighten making it hard for you to breathe, “H-hello---“

+++=+++=+++=+++=+++

The results are coming and you are all waiting in front of the bulletin board.

“Noona, why do you look so pale?” Sungjong asked as the Infinite, 4 Minute and Giyoon finally noticed your color change.

Giyoon looked at you suspiciously as she remembered the cubicle incident.

You faked a bright smile, “I’m just excited to see the results…”

Myungsoo smirked, “You’re excited to lose?”

Your smile disappeared as you looked at Myungsoo.

Suddenly you bend down and winced.

Everyone’s eyes widened, “Omo, ~~~~~-ah!”

You immediately stood up holding onto Sungjong, “I-I think I ate something wrong a while ago…”

“Must be the milk…” Sungjong said as you nodded, “Yeah, must be it…”

But Myungsoo can see that something is wrong, * There is something she’s hiding… she’s bothered by something… *

But his thoughts were interrupted when the results came out.

Everyone held their breath as they look at the result.

Everyone looked at you…

 

“I won…” Myungsoo smirked.

You looked at the paper that held who the winner is and you lost to Myungsoo by 5 points.

“I guess you’re my girlfriend now and my slave… “ Myungsoo whispered as he came behind you.

You are still frozen in the spot.

“Yah!” Myungsoo called, irritated that he wasn’t getting the attention that he wants, “If you don’t say a word then let’s call this quits and just go back to that darn America and never show your face to me again!”

You turned around as you looked at Myungsoo with teary eyes, “You win…” you whispered.

Myungsoo smirked finally getting a word, “Of course.” But then he frowned when he saw a tear trickled down your cheeks.

“You win, Kim Myungsoo or should I say…L.” You said to Myungsoo as you forced to smile but then you winced.

“Y-yah…” Myungsoo called as he held your arms when you’re about to fall.

You smiled at him, “Myungsoo… oppa, is this what you really want?” you whispered.

“Wh-what?”

“For me to disappear in your life? To never show my face to you ever again?” you said as tears continued trickling down your cheeks.

“I—“

You cut his words, “L, you’re so lucky… because I think your wish can be granted…” you whispered.

Myungsoo looked at you now confused and… frightened? “Wha-what are you saying?”

Before you could even answer, you passed out on his arms.

Myungsoo instinctively catches you, as he started shaking you, “Y-yah This is not a funny joke! You better wake up! Yah, call an ambulance!” Myungsoo called as his eyes started getting teary.

=============

Wah... it's already the 24th... And it's nearing the end. Tomorrow is the 25th and surely, I'll finish this.