Only me

Keep falling, but only for me!

At the library.......

 

"Hey _____!!! Can you come meet me afterschool on the rooftop? I have something important to tell you!" Minwoo, your crush, asked.

You gave him a slight nod and went to class. You accidently tripped on something and landed on your face. Everyone giggled at you. You quickly got up and rushed into the class. You were just lucky that Minwoo hadn't seen this side of you.......yet.

It was finally lunch time and you went to the cafeteria. You saw Minwoo and was about to wave to him. But something made your hand stop and your smile go down.

Minwoo was with her, Sulli, the prettiest girl in the school. They were talking and laughing. You were clearly jealous.

'Wait! Why am I even jealous? He's not mine.......' You thought.

You let out a sigh and went to get a seat. Once you were about to take a seat, you flopped down onto the floor and not the chair. Your cheeks turned a slight pink and tears were forming. You couldn't tell if you were hurting from embarrasment or from the pain.

Minwoo came running. "______!! Are you okay?"

You just got up and ran away from the whole scene. Your just tired of all the stuff thats been happening.

"______!!! Come back!" Minwoo called out to you.

You just kept running. You dashed into the nurse office like usually for your bruises.

"What happened this time?" The nurse asked.

"I-I......." You stuttered. The tears finally started falling. "I'm sorry......."

The nurse was shocked at your sudden outburst. "No no! Its alright!" She hugged you.

You just let your tears fall. "Are you sure? I mean I always come here and bother you."

"Its my job to help! Its good because you are making me actually work than sit around." She smiled. "How about I let you stay over till the end of school? We can have a talk."

You nodded. "Okay! Thank you."

"Its no problem! Let me just call your teacher." The nurse said and went to use the telephone.

You just sat down and waited for her return. You looked around at the office and spotted some pictures. You looked at the smiling faces on each photo.

"______?" The nurse called.

You turned your head. "Yes?"

"Ah! Nothing......So whats up? Whats going on? Why were you crying?" She asked.

You explained everything to her. About the library incident to now.

She nodded. "Why don't you get some sleep? It will make you fell better."

You went into the room and laid down. You slowly closed your eyes and went to sleep.

 

In the classroom

 

'What happened to _____? Is she okay? I hope she will meet me up at the rooftop afterschool.' Minwoo hoped.

The nurse woke you up just in time. The bell rung.

"Thank you for letting me stay here! And I'm sorry for the incovenience!" You bowed.

"No really! Its not a problem!" She smiled at you. "Don't you have a meeting to go to?"

"Oh yeah! Thank you for reminding me!" You smiled and left.

You slowly walked. 'Should I even go? Whats the point? He's probably going to make fun of me.......' You thought. 'What if its not? What if its something more? Something that you always wanted?' Your conscious asked. 'I guess.....'

You went to the rooftop just to have your heart broken. You froze and stood there for a few seconds before running out the door and out of the school.

'_____? Wait what is happening?' Minwoo asked himself as he saw Sulli all up on him and trying to kiss him. Minwoo gently pushed her out of the way. "I'm sorry! But I don't really like you like that." Minwoo dashed out and ran after you.

"_____!!!" You heard your name. "Wait!!!" But that didn't stop you. You kept running, until your clumsiness came again and you fell. You tried to get up. "______!!! Are you okay?" Minwoo asked as he finally caught up to you.

You shook your head a 'no.'

Minwoo wiped your tears away and picked you up bridal style.

"Hey! Put me down!" You shouted.

"No I don't want!" Minwoo used aegyo. You gave up and stayed quiet. "_____.....why did you leave?" He suddenly asked.

"Because.....why do you need me to go anyways? Sulli was with you." You retorted.

"But I wanted you not her! I didn't even notice her......." Minwoo answered.

"Oh......"

"Yeah.......you didn't even let me tell you the most important thing!" Minwoo said.

"What?" You asked.

"I.....I'm so nervous right now.......but I like you." He finally confessed.

You blushed. "No way! How can you love someone who keeps on falling?"

"Lets just say....I don't mind you falling. As long as your falling for me only." He smiled.

You lightly punched him. "Your so cheesy."

"But it made you feel giddly inside right?" He asked.

You looked down to avoid his eyes and nodded.

"______! Do you like me too?" He asked.

You gave him a smile. "Yes.......I like you too!"

"So now we can finally be in a relationship?" He asked.

You smiled at his childish act and started to act like a child too. "Ofcourse!"

"That means you can only fall into my arms!" He said all seriously.

"What if you don't catch me in time?" You asked.

"I will always catch you! Only me!" He said.

"Okay......."

Minwoo looked at your blushing face. He leaned towards your face. "I really do like you _____." He then kissed your cheek.

"I really like you too!" You said as you looked into his eyes.

 


Yeah this one is cheesy xD